Barton Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:49 pm
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
Hehe awesome! cat_biggrin

I need more practice though. @-@ Hard to make time when I work a full time job.
Oh yeah I know how that is. Well I consider college a full time job XD Do you have any examples of your work?

I do~ ^^
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/rainbowcax/
Oh wow I like your work. Unfortunately I can't show you mine. I don't have a furaffinity account just yet.

^^ thank you! I'd love to see your work when you get one, that is if you don't mind~!  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:53 pm
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
Hehe awesome! cat_biggrin

I need more practice though. @-@ Hard to make time when I work a full time job.
Oh yeah I know how that is. Well I consider college a full time job XD Do you have any examples of your work?

I do~ ^^
Oh wow I like your work. Unfortunately I can't show you mine. I don't have a furaffinity account just yet.

^^ thank you! I'd love to see your work when you get one, that is if you don't mind~!
Oh absolutely. I'll be sure to let you know when I do. I'm nothing special, but I try. I've been kinda rusty. Haven't drawn anything in a while. XD  

IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

IICaxyII

Barton Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:00 pm
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

I do~ ^^

Oh absolutely. I'll be sure to let you know when I do. I'm nothing special, but I try. I've been kinda rusty. Haven't drawn anything in a while. XD

Same here. ^^; I've just recently started up again at the prompting of my best friend/favorite artist. =w=  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:05 pm
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

I do~ ^^

Same here. ^^; I've just recently started up again at the prompting of my best friend/favorite artist. =w=
Oh that's awesome! :3 What kinds of art does your friend draw?  

IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

IICaxyII

Barton Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:08 pm
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

A little bit of everything~ But a lot of their stuff is adult so it can't be viewed unless you have an FA account and have the mature filter off. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:10 pm
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

A little bit of everything~ But a lot of their stuff is adult so it can't be viewed unless you have an FA account and have the mature filter off. ^^;
Oh I see. That's not a problem for me. I've seen many things. XD  

IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

IICaxyII

Barton Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:12 pm
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

Yeah in the furry fandom you see a lot of strange things. Sometimes it makes me wonder. XD Love my fandom but I don't love some of the crazy things in it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:17 pm
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

Yeah in the furry fandom you see a lot of strange things. Sometimes it makes me wonder. XD Love my fandom but I don't love some of the crazy things in it.
Yeah I agree. It makes me wonder as well. There are only a few things that I'll tolerate. XD  

IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

IICaxyII

Barton Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:18 pm
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

Yeah I agree. It makes me wonder as well. There are only a few things that I'll tolerate. XD

Same. I just look the other direction  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:21 pm
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

Lol yeah. I do the same. So you said you were a full time worker. What is your occupation?  

IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

IICaxyII

Barton Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:22 pm
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

Lol yeah. I do the same. So you said you were a full time worker. What is your occupation?

Basically assistant manager in training at a Subway  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:24 pm
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

Oh that's cool. I do like Subway :3 As for me I guess you can say band is my job right now. I get paid to be in it in college.  

IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

IICaxyII

Barton Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:26 pm
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

Oh that's cool. I do like Subway :3 As for me I guess you can say band is my job right now. I get paid to be in it in college.

O: that's pretty cool! What are you studying?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:57 pm
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
FuR-FrEnZy
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

O: that's pretty cool! What are you studying?
I'm currently studying Psychology as of now. That might possibly change. Honestly, what I really want to do is work with animals. I would be a veterinarian, but I'm not happy about taking Math or Chemistry classes.  

IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:40 am
IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI
I'm currently studying Psychology as of now. That might possibly change. Honestly, what I really want to do is work with animals. I would be a veterinarian, but I'm not happy about taking Math or Chemistry classes.

Unfortunately, you have to take around two or three semesters of math if I recall correctly for a degree higher than an AA. I had to take three semesters of math and I have a graphics design degree.

You may already know all this though...but maybe ya' don't 'cause I had to be told all this anyway.

For that line of work, you might only need to take one extra math class. However, check and see what the requirements are for the degree because you might be able to substitute a "medical math" class for your high level requirement and have it count for both situations. Though you'd have to talk to counselors about it.

Also, if there's some sort of ..."math concepts" or some weird class that doesn't seem to tackle any specific field like calculus or statistics, then it -could- be a lot easier than a normal class. Oddly enough, I enjoyed that class over all the other math classes I had because it went into things like different systems for counting in cultures like Mayan and Chinese.

Anyway, maybe that helps, or maybe not. Just figure I might mention it.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff