Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
Iknimaya Cub Contest [WINNERS POSTED PG 4!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:30 pm
i wonder if i'll win because i hardly get lucky on ANY contests.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:36 pm
lee the wolf
i wonder if i'll win because i hardly get lucky on ANY contests.

Lee, in all fairness to your competitors I am removing you from this contest.

Multiple times during this contest you have put down your fellow competitors by aiming to guilt trip not only them, but me and Split. It is not fair to them (or us) to listen to you comment on how you never get lucky in any contests, post in your signature how you have been in this shop and soquili for two years or so and have yet to win anything.

Quote:
I am in these 2 b/c shops called .:Shadows of Africa:. and Soquili but all the contests i have entered to get one of there creatures, i guess i have lost. I haven't gotten one of the Soquili horses in
years and ever since i joined SoA, i haven't gotten a single one. I'm
NOT
complaining. I am happy for the winners but brokenhearted and depressed. My only question that i have is:
"Will i ever finally get one?"

As well as the PM you sent me:
lee the wolf
~Kiana_Nala~
lee the wolf
If i win the Night Boy by default, would i have to ask someone to cert him or has he already been certed?

Well no he hasn't been certed yet. So yes, you would. But since me and Split own the parents of the litter we will be posting him and his siblings for certing.

Ok. I just had to know that.

We all have entered contests and not won anything. In fact some of us may have been trying in shops for years and still have yet to receive anything in them.

Sorry, but as I stated above, your entry has been removed from the judging.

I would also like to note on a more personal level that any further contests I hold, you are henceforth banned from entering.

This is not to say Split won't allow you to enter her future contests, nor does this express the feelings of the competitors/staff here.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:12 pm
Winners!

ArashiX

Congrats! You have won the flame girl! 8D
I absolutely loved not only the personality you came up with for the girl but also the future goals. Also, I loved seeing you play out her 'darker' moments!

Day Dreamer427

Congrats! You have won the black boy! =D
I loved the fact that he'll be more shy and also the fact that it won't all be 'butterflies and roses' for him. C: Which I think is pretty rare nowadays when it comes to characters. XD

RoseNightshade

Congrats! You have won the blue boy! C:
I actually loved the whole plot line you had for this boy! 8D I mean, there's not much to say about what I didn't like about this entry. XD

I would just like to say that it was a hard decision with these cubs. The entries you guys put in were just amazing! I had a lot of fun reading them this weekend and actually that's why I didn't announce until now who the winner's were. XD

I'll definitely keep you all in mind down the road if I ever get more breeding's! C:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:14 pm
Feel free to post the information in Ririka's certing thread or I can post it for you. C:

In the case of Arashi, you'll have to tell me your final decision on her name. XD

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:17 pm
EEK!!!! 8D Thank you so so much!!!! *Hugs him tightly while he tries to squirm away from me* heart 8D Congrats to Arashi and Day too! >O<

Ty kiana, ty split!!! >o< heart *so happy!*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:40 pm
Congrats winners!  

magnadearel

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:59 pm
Congrats, you guys! I am totally up for sibling rp any time, so don't be afraid to hit me up c:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:15 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Holy bisquick!

@___@ Thank you!

That being said, I think I kind of decided on the name in the past week...but I wasn't going to remove the others, just because there was no certainty in winning.

Arìatherae is the name I will be going with. I think it fits, (The i has a funny accent, just copy it~)

Congrats to the other winners, as well! I'll be rereading your posts to familiarize myself with your siblings, and start to try and see how she may react to them, on a personal level. >w< <3

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:29 pm
The Aurrie
Congrats, you guys! I am totally up for sibling rp any time, so don't be afraid to hit me up c:

sibling RP, i claims it! 8D ......as soon as my muse comes back ;-; *prods at muse* She's hidden in a corner at the moment. >o> I'm trying to tempt her out with candy. 8D

could I get a linku to your cubbin and their name? 8D I like to note these things for family record purposes >3<

~Kiana_Nala~
Feel free to post the information in Ririka's certing thread or I can post it for you. C:

In the case of Arashi, you'll have to tell me your final decision on her name. XD

I'll post my guy in Riri's thread >3< heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:43 pm
Tygress Dream

The Aurrie

Do you guys want me to post your cubs info as well while I am posting Arashi's cubs info? C:

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:59 pm
I acctually thought they were supposed to be posted together which is why I didn't yet... So if you could that's be cool heart

His name is Swizavway and future rank is Crafter. http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/LadyTygress/Pets/SilVin6Cub.png

Congrats to the winners!! Feel free to poke me via PM for plottings biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:59 pm
If you don't mind, Kiana <3 You're a lifesaver c:

And Rose, this here is Zalios'akys!

User Image  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:01 pm
Thanks guys! I'll go post them now! <3

@Dream: In all honesty up until Nerp's certing thread I've always posted/had to post my cubs info on my own. XD I think it depends on the colorist, but for the most part I don't think they really care. >w<;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

Thank you ;u; heart  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:12 pm
Thank you!

Such a beautful family mrgreen  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]