Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[ Open! ] Ukungu Mfumaji ~ Mistwalkers ~ Gathering RP's! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okay a few minor changes. We're going through with the pride either way but we want general approval ideas.
  I approve!
  I don't care.
  I disapprove.
  I... HAVE A SUGGESTION. (Post!)
View Results

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:45 pm
Also! I'll be gathering up rp's. :3 If anyone wants rp/plots with any of my members shoot me a PM or an IM on ThalionKoi. I'd like to get this baby up and official shortly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:53 am
Question, is pink 100% restricted as in...even if it's the tiniest shade? I'm only asking because I like the idea of the pride and would love to plop my cub into it when he matures but I'm not sure if his wing markings would cause issues...

He's the son of the Goddess of Harvest so he has rainbow wings to reflect all the colours of fruit etc. HIs picture is below just so that you can gather what I mean:

User Image

I totally understand if he's still a "no" though, I just figured I'd ask.

Epine de Rose

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:49 pm
He's so pretty. ;3; Sorry hon, but any pink/red/orange isn't allowed. It's the equivalent of blue/green on a firekin. ;; But we should be getting official once we get the rp's, so we'll be around if you get someone later on. ;; I'msosorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:21 pm
Naw it's okay, I totally understand and there's a good reason for them to be so suspicious of those colours even if the individual is harmless! xD If the rule ever slackens ever so slightly then I can always try again, otherwise, I'll wait until I have someone else who fits.  

Epine de Rose

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:54 pm
I want to walk the road…
SoA Name: Sukari
SoA Image User Image
Desired Rank: Military; Sentinel Captain if not, just Sentinel
Reason for Joining: Sukari has been protecting his whole life. He protected his mother and weaker sister until they disappeared one day while he was hunting for them. He felt like it was his fault they vanished and he looked for them for many, many full moons. However, he had no idea where they could have headed. Now he's looking for a new family to protect, and to surround himself with people that won't vanish on him. He might have a hard time trusting right away, but he is very loyal and understanding, despite being slightly grumpy.
Any Plot Ideas?
-- I would like for him to find love. Someone who'll be grumpy with him or beat him out of his grumpiness when it's too much. He has a lot of angst, so he'll need someone stubborn but patient.
-- I want him to get a lot of scars. Maybe lose an eye in battle.
-- I might be open for him to die after he's had a couple of litters. Either from an infection in an injury or just being beaten too badly and out on the battle field. (( Won't happen for a whiiiile, but it's still something I'm interested in doing. I love drama and crying over RPs, OK? ))
Additional Comments/Complaints/etc.? I LOVE THIS PRIDE OK  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:38 pm
@Epine:
Yar XD Eventually things may be a little soft-handed regarding the colorations but I'd like those changes to occur through plot and development. Currently, as it stands, there's a lot of suspicion because of in-character events. ;;

@Coffee:
Win! I'll add him right in. :3  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:58 am
:3 Sweet, what will he be?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:15 am
Captain's fine with me! We need to fill the high ranks up a bit so we can fill out the common ranks under them. XD  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:16 am
Schweet. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:19 pm
Vorpolkel'Reym's name is spelled wrong. XD It's put as 'Keym.  

magnadearel

The Mistwalkers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:40 pm
exclaim Fixed that up for you magnadearel :3 Sorry about that!

exclaim We now have a cert symbol!
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:43 pm
I LOVE IT.  

Feral Mule

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:06 pm
exclaim We have one RP to add!
This isn't the end | Pitsiark x Durian | Complete |  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:45 pm
I want to walk the road…
SoA Name: Yuān Guǐ
SoA Image User Image
Desired Rank: Hunter
Reason for Joining: He's a con man who carries around a good haul of usually very unwanted objects. Its possible he believes the pride is guarding some treasures and just wants to see if he can't borrow a few > v >
Any Plot Ideas?
- STOP THIEF ! - Maybe he got caught snooping around for some treasure and then got a talking to then recruited. Would be a good idea to keep a watchful eye on this con man.
Additional Comments/Complaints/etc.?

I want to walk the road…
SoA Name: Gur
SoA Image User Image
Desired Rank: Hunteress
Reason for Joining: She heard a rumor of ghosts in the mist and wanted to investigate this claim.
Any Plot Ideas?
- Finds that the ghosts aren't really ghosts but lions and ends up joining up
Additional Comments/Complaints/etc.? Shes barely been rped and has no complete rps. Also a decent of scar > v >

I want to walk the road…
SoA Name: Lihau
SoA Image User Image
Desired Rank: Military : Sentinel
Reason for Joining: He has been wandering a long time on his own and feels purposeless. Its time for him to feel like he has something to fulfill.
Any Plot Ideas?
- Possibly he wandered in to pride territory by mistake and is spooked by a member - but then some how talked in to joining.
Additional Comments/Complaints/etc.? hes never been rped.. ever.

I want to walk the road…
SoA Name: Pitsiark
SoA Image User Image
Desired Rank: Magi
Reason for Joining: She has been traveling with Durian for some time and has been looking for a place to call home since hers was forcefully taken from her.
Any Plot Ideas?
- Def would love for her to learn all she can.
Additional Comments/Complaints/etc.?  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

The Mistwalkers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:11 am
exclaim Accepted and added!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers