Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
So the question is.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one do you like the best?
  1 (On the left)
  2 (In the middle)
  3 (On the right)
View Results

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:37 pm
Captain Silas Manner

Lol the rant is fine. I agree with you. xD It just seems silly how specific people want users to be with their cosplays. There are just some things you can't be that exact with even with all that Gaia has to offer. I honestly was under the assumption that people liked seeing the best people could do with what was around, whether or not it was exact. I thought that was part of the fun, making it look as good as you could with whatever Gaia had to play with. D:

Yeah, it just seems silly to get that upset over something unless it's just really stupid to have it there, like if it were a school girl holding a giant sword when whatever she came from has nothing to do with that. An don't even get me started on sets omg I hate that. D:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:40 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Lol the rant is fine. I agree with you. xD It just seems silly how specific people want users to be with their cosplays. There are just some things you can't be that exact with even with all that Gaia has to offer. I honestly was under the assumption that people liked seeing the best people could do with what was around, whether or not it was exact. I thought that was part of the fun, making it look as good as you could with whatever Gaia had to play with. D:

Yeah, it just seems silly to get that upset over something unless it's just really stupid to have it there, like if it were a school girl holding a giant sword when whatever she came from has nothing to do with that. An don't even get me started on sets omg I hate that. D:

Lol, I'm rating in the Arenas again and there was this girl with 3 (WHAT ELSE?) of Rosamund's Revenge on and the starter eyes and hair, and she was supposed to be the daughter of Satan or something. Then I saw another 'Daughter of Satan' but it was like one of those Rally girls with the same old Lusty, Chuchips and Cloud slippers.

If there's anything I hate as much as sets, its Rally people style.
xD

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:48 pm
Captain Silas Manner

Oh my ******** god yes, I hate rally style as well. D:
I'd much rather see a set than that sheesh. At least sets look nice, since they're sets and are supposed to look nice together.
Rally is just a bunch of butt.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:21 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Oh my ******** god yes, I hate rally style as well. D:
I'd much rather see a set than that sheesh. At least sets look nice, since they're sets and are supposed to look nice together.
Rally is just a bunch of butt.

Ahaha, someone understands!
I made a new tektek, it's not for me but I love it in general.
Sometimes I just do it for fun xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I call it 'Carrying a Grudge'

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:51 pm
Captain Silas Manner

More people should understand! XD
Oh my that looks really nice. ♥ The colors look real nice. o:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:57 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

More people should understand! XD
Oh my that looks really nice. ♥ The colors look real nice. o:

Thank you!
Sorry if my replies are a bit late, I'm writing a long, well-thought-out guide for this new Newbie Support guild I'm in.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:01 pm
Captain Silas Manner

You're welcome! =3
Haha and that's fine. I didn't realize there were newbie support guilds. .-.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:12 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

You're welcome! =3
Haha and that's fine. I didn't realize there were newbie support guilds. .-.

There are quite a few I've seen aside from the most popular one, Newbie Supporting & Training Guild.
I felt that starting a brand new one would be a fun experience rather than joining just the most popular.

When it comes to random guilds though, this one has all of the others beat. I don't think I'd be as proud to be a regular and crew member of any other one.

I mean heck, this the original.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:29 pm
Captain Silas Manner

That sounds nice. Yeah, trying to create your own is always a fun thing to do.
I don't think I could do a newbie support guild though. I've tried supporting newbies before, and all I got was requests for donations. :c

Haha, I think I'd like this guild a bit more if it weren't as random. I mean, some people are like "hey how is everyone doing?" and the answers are "kittens" or "rainbows!" It's like.. what? Random is fun and all but I couldn't see myself holding a conversation with anyone until I started talking to you. XD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:39 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

That sounds nice. Yeah, trying to create your own is always a fun thing to do.
I don't think I could do a newbie support guild though. I've tried supporting newbies before, and all I got was requests for donations. :c

Haha, I think I'd like this guild a bit more if it weren't as random. I mean, some people are like "hey how is everyone doing?" and the answers are "kittens" or "rainbows!" It's like.. what? Random is fun and all but I couldn't see myself holding a conversation with anyone until I started talking to you. XD

Heh, very true.
Random answers are okay once in awhile but it would be nice to
have more serious discussion.

I wrote a proposal to Toxic about organizing our forums
effectively so we could start having actual organization here
but so far all that has been done is
'That's a great idea'
and then he went on hiatus xD
I would start trying to do it myself but I'm worried
about backlash. Why?

We had a survey before about whether we should
move the posting games to a forum
and everyone was worried about them getting forgotten.
Honestly since people love them so much, you'd think you would want a forum
for them because it seems that being stuck in the main forum means
that as soon as they fall off the first page they get forgotten.

That's exactly what happens, though.

Eh, maybe once we do actually remove some of the forums, having less
of them would mean people would actually use them.
That is the case in my guild, which used to have forums for different things like
art, commerce, and music
but I consolidated some of them and now they get used,
quite frequently actually.

Edit: Oh, and I am just DYING to clean up this front page, but
once again I'm sure a lot of people would hate me for it if
I even touched one sticky.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:57 pm
Captain Silas Manner

Yeah. I like conversations. Not saying "unicorns" then getting "butts" in return. xD

It seem like he hasn't really cared to do anything while he is on. Next time you catch him you should ask for some more control.
I'd love to see more organization in the guild, I like organization in any guild xD It'd be nice for him to give you some control if you really want to work on things.
It sucks that you have to sit back and just let things go on while he stays offline or doesn't bother posting here when he is on.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:05 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Yeah. I like conversations. Not saying "unicorns" then getting "butts" in return. xD

It seem like he hasn't really cared to do anything while he is on. Next time you catch him you should ask for some more control.
I'd love to see more organization in the guild, I like organization in any guild xD It'd be nice for him to give you some control if you really want to work on things.
It sucks that you have to sit back and just let things go on while he stays offline or doesn't bother posting here when he is on.

Yeah, being a key part of several guilds has taught me a lot of things, and owning one has taught me even more even though it's not nearly as large as this one.
I used to be a vice captain a long time ago, but I did some things I'm not quite proud of.
Thankfully I've changed a lot since then xD I'm definitely ready for that
position again, because there are a TON of things I would love to do to improve this
guild tenfold.

I'm glad there's at least one person here that agrees about the subforums. When I was
looking over the feedback from our last survey, many people
were saying how much they loved having about 20 something subforums yet
NOBODY uses them.

Nobody!
Absolutely nobody!

(Okay, well there was that one tektek contest that was held in a subforum)

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:49 pm
Captain Silas Manner

Well it's good to change out of a bad persona that you didn't like. It's obviously a good thing since you like that you changed. xD
Yeah, definitely ask him about getting more control in the guild, maybe even send a mail now so it's there when he gets back.
If you really want to do things for the guild, you should have the power to!

That's kind of the problem I have with my own guild lol. I have tons of subforums but none of them are really used.
I kind of want to put some of them together but I don't know which ones, but then I'm not sure how I'd like it.
I like having all the subforums and the definite organization but no one else bothers with them, but my guild isn't really active in the first place lol.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:53 pm
Yokies
Captain Silas Manner

Well it's good to change out of a bad persona that you didn't like. It's obviously a good thing since you like that you changed. xD
Yeah, definitely ask him about getting more control in the guild, maybe even send a mail now so it's there when he gets back.
If you really want to do things for the guild, you should have the power to!

That's kind of the problem I have with my own guild lol. I have tons of subforums but none of them are really used.
I kind of want to put some of them together but I don't know which ones, but then I'm not sure how I'd like it.
I like having all the subforums and the definite organization but no one else bothers with them, but my guild isn't really active in the first place lol.

Well, if you'd like, I could help you. Here I managed to consolidate 22 forums down to 13, maybe 15 if it was decided that some of them should stay. Even for a random guild I still think that's utterly ridiculous. However, not many of the other crew members have been on much to either agree with that proposal or help me move the topics. Plus I'm a little worried that some of the members wouldn't like it if some of the forums were either tossed or combined, even though none of them are used.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:56 pm
Captain Silas Manner

I could probably use the help, I'll let you know if I ever decide to get around to it. XD;
Yeah, it's kind of silly for people to get angry about stuff they never use, but it always happens.

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff