Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] Good, evil.. OTL (Brigid & Azrael) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:17 pm
Azreal smiled softly at her simply kind jesters. He felt it refreshing that she did not judge him due to his past. " We are friends, you interest me to much to allow you to just wonder from my life. Are you sure you do not want a bit of help. I still have a few hours." He said trying to sound soft and sweet. They were not something he was good at so he prolly sounded a bit like a creepy stalker, but he knew she would not take it like that. " Plus don't think you are rid of me yet Saoirse has something up her sleeve for you and If we leave she might acctually kill me this time. " He said with a deep chuckle.

Saoirse was in the kitchen preparing a nice little travel basket for the you girl. Though she would rather be making some poor bastards life misserable she couldn't allow a young thing like that to starve. Bread, soup, and few packs of lunch style meat sat in the baskets and she wrapped it with care. Placing some silverwear and cup in there as well. She had also made her a judge of the juice she seemed to like. " Ha people laughed when I mixed mango with apples." She thought happily to herself. She pulled the out what looked like a cheese cake but was laced with irish tradition. He pulled the basket onto her arm and carried it all out to the table where they sat along with three small plates and forks. " Here dear. I want you to take this basket with you. Its loaded with goodies. And here is some of that dessert I was making. " She said smiling to her.

Azreal was surprised at Saoirse kind jesters. Most of the time she was yelling or throwing stuff at people.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:36 pm
CrimsonMaiden21

She pondered some on this. "I'm glad we're friends, and I'd welcome the help.., though I warn you.. I might be picky when picking out a place to call home." She chuckled lightly. "Oh?" She sounded intrigued at this. "I doubt she'd literally kill ya.. perhaps maim.. but not kill.." She smiled brightly, though her attention drew to where Saoirse had gone. When she came out with the basket, she canted off to her head some. Taking the basket, she peered inside it with interest. She felt a little bad about taking such charity. Truthfully she'd have been happier being taught to cook so she could care for herself better. An Irish lass who couldn't cook.. it wasn't something you heard of everyday and truthfully... it shamed her. "Um... thanks. I'll be sure to return the basket when I'm situated." She offered a small smile. Far be it from her to look down on such a generous gift.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:45 pm
Azreal nudged he softly. " She doesn't mean to offend but she prolly made more than anyone here will eat." He whispered to her softly so Saoirse could not hear. He leaned a bit forward and eyed Saoirse very carefully. " If my brother comes this way you are to not speak." Baring teeth he finished. " If he finds me, it will be you who is sorry. He need not know my wereabouts until I reveil myself. " He said to her trying to keep it calm so Bridig would hopefully not notice. Saoirse straightened herself and with a huff got from the table.

" First of all what happens in my pub is no ones business. Second of all If you feel I can not be trusted the please leave. The lady is welcome to stay but your arrogance will not be delt with. I do not need idle threats from you Azreal." She said very calm but the hatered filled the room. She liked having Azreal around but not if he was going to run over top of her. " Please do not think of this as me feeling sorry for you. I can sence the irish pride filling your veins. It was meerly a jester." Saoirse said to her trying to smile through anger.

Azreal stood as well. He knew this feud would not end well. " Bridig if you wish we shall be leaving if not I will wait outside." With those finally words he threw a bit of coin down and headed towards the door.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:09 pm
CrimsonMaiden21

"Dunnae worry about it." She smiled warmly. She understood to a degree. Had the tables been turned, she'd have likely done the same thing. Looking from Azrael to Saoirse, she blinked and stood in her chair Looking at both of them, pointing from one to the other. "Enough.. Feuding between friends.. Should be trustin one another." She looked at both of them stubbornly. "Dunnae it's about, but really..." She shook her head softly. "I might be the outsider but even I know when friends are feuding from the tension in the air." Sighing she got off her chair and picked up the basket. "Shake hands and make up.. the two of you and put this behind ye." She stood there so small but with that same stubbornness about her posture. She wasn't angry.. but that didn't mean she enjoyed seeing the two of them on the outs either, what ever the cause had been. She was prepared to stand here all day till they caved too.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:05 pm
Soairse Stormed off and refused to have the conversation any longer. Not being trust was something she was not going to deal with. She would also be damned if she would be told what to do in her place her home for that matter.

Azreal grabber Brigid softly by her arm guiding her to the door. He was not using enough force that she could not pull away and stop if she wanted to. He was not sure what Soairse had under her sleeve but he refused to put Bridig in the middle of the fued. " Don't worry about her. She gets like this all the time. " He said in a rush trying to exit the pub quickly. " I am sorry for the out break please do not think ill of her she is stubborn in her ways." He said to her once they had gotten outside. He began to walk down the path in which they had come down to get to the pub. He noticed She was not following and stopped in his tracks. Turning slightly he gave her his sexy smile " Your not going to make me walk alone are you?" He asked her softly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:36 pm
"Stubborn, aye... be the curse of the Irish I think.." Still she stood there watching him a moment, glancing back into the pub before looking back at Azrael. His smile took her a bit by surprise and the pink tinge to her cheeks darkened if only slightly. Quietly, she started forward pondering the change she'd just noticed. The air in the pub had edged on hostility and now.. the air he was setting off around him was.. different. It was a kindness about him she found herself not quite expecting out of him.

Large green eyes watched him intently, studying him as though this might be some form of trickery. Finding nothing, she watched ahead of her in silence as they walked a moment longer before stopping once more and looking back to the direction the pub was. "Didnae mean no ill intent..." She felt bad.. ashamed that she'd managed to make the situation worse. Her tail flicked, curled around so that the tip curled around the handle of the basket in her insecurity.

Peering back at him, she tried to offer him back a small smile, though it fell short. She'd just have to send the basket back to her some how with a small gift as a thanks for her kindness. Nodding in her resolve, she linked her arm with his as best she could and started off once more, walking at a strolling pace.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:57 am
Azreals mind was everywhere but there in the woods with Bridig. No he had not forgotten her presence but he was running through thoughts of another. He jumped a bit when she grabbed his arm as he was not expecting it. " Dont mind her she is mad at me not you." He said softly. He knew the new found arrgument would bring nothing but drama. He walked with her quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:51 am
Her brow furrowed as she watched him. He seemed.. distracted, deep in thought. She only wished she knew some of what had his mind so.... stolen. "I'm sure ether way My intrusion dinnae help much." She sighed softly as she pondered this some. "You seem.... Distracted. Thinking on what just happened?" She didn't often pry believing people's private thoughts were their own and none should ever be privy without just cause. She was a bit worried that This wasn't just some spat.. but some how could lead to a much bigger problem. "Hey... We Irish Might be stubborn and all.. but I doubt she'll really hold too much of a grudge.. Ye be her friend.. and ties like that aren't often easily severed.." She stated jumping to conclusions and trying to cheer him up.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:50 am
" My friendship with her is not my concern. If she choose to be an asshat then there is nothing I can do to stop her." He said to her with a bit more anger than planned. She could know nothing of his thought. His thoughts could get her killed and he would not have her blood on his hand. " I am sorry but it is no concern. My thoughts often run wild with the whole death thing there." He said trying to make a bad joke. All he needed to do right now was get her somewhere safe somewhere away from the dark parts of the forest. He knew that he would not travel this far out of sight just to get to her. As they finally reached the clearing you could see the sky changing through lovely colors of pinks and oranges. About two more hours until sunset. He had kept his promis she was safe now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:00 am
Eying him a moment longer, she opened her mouth to say something but her words fell short. Closing her mouth, she eyed the clearing before the sky and took note that she'd have to find a place to bed down before too long. The tree had looked like a decent spot to make take up for the night, definitely off the ground from any animals that could have thought to make a meal of her. She felt a bit sad though. Her being here only meant that they now had to part ways. She'd enjoyed their time together and that's when she remembered the cheesecake. "I do have that cheese cake in the basket... Have time for some?"  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:10 am
Azreal smiled softly at her. " I think I can make time to have dessert with you." He said. Walking towards the tree he eyed it carfully. Looking at a few of the higher branches he noticed they were apart far enough for a haminic of some sort. " I have a surprise. Why dont you sent out the blanket and make the plates and I will be right back!" He said almost shouting with excitement. He had never really been able to do anything nice for someone. He turned and ran back towards the woods but entered at a different spot. He had set his traveling bag there so he would not have to carry it. He walked for several minutes and finally found the bush that it lay hidden under. He reached to the bottom of the bag and pulled out what look like a white sheet but made of something much softer. Feeling rather proud of himself he sprinted back towards her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:20 am
Brigid beamed lightly. " A present?" She wiggled with glee and nodded. "Dunnae worry.. I'll set out the desert." Setting down the basket, she started rifling through it carefully, setting aside the stew she'd been given and pulling out a blanket. Nifty she thought as she looked at the blanket and carefully spread it out on the ground. Once satisfied with the placement of the blanket. she pulled out the cheese cake and some of the dishes that she found in the basket. Cutting into the cheese cake, she put a slice on a small plate for him and cut one for herself before putting the cheesecake away back into the basket. The blanket would come in handy later for keeping the night chill away and toting the basket up the tree for that matter. She couldn't very well leave it sitting on the ground to be scavenged by hungry little critters.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:28 am
Azreal held out the sheet and attempted to climb the tree. He looked very dumb doing so since he was much larger than her. But he finally got up there. Tieing one end of the shet to one branch then part of it to the other it made a rather nice bed for the night. He noticed hit had a lot of slack do he found a closer brand and made one more knot. Pressing onto it to make sure it was safe he stumbled back down the tree. Loosing balance at the end and landing with a thump. " Well that hurt." He said rubbing his thigh. " See now you have a place to sleep and a place to put the basket. " He said feeling rather pleased with himself. He got up an joined her on the blanket. He eyed the piece of cheesecake and for a moment the anger refilled him. Pushing the thoughts away he picked up the plate and raised in a odd thank you manner. " The sun is setting rather softly tonight." He said sliding closer to her. There was a small chill the air. Giving her his famous sexy smiled he pulled her so she would lean onto him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:02 am
She let a small gasp out as he tumbled and fell on the ground. "Not hurt badly are ye?" She was concerned for him but the fact that he was up and walking around was a pretty good indication that about the only thing hurt had possibly been his pride on that fall. She'd settle to nibbling at the cheese cake idly as he drew her attention to the sunset. Nodding, she swallowed the mouthful she'd had in order to thank him for making the hammock for her. "Thanks for the hammock..." She managed to say as she saw that same dashing glint of a smile once more. Her cheeks flushed rosy as he pulled hr to lean on him and she could feel the blush burning on her face. Silently she settled for just this closeness and watching he sun as it set, her slice of cake now forgotten.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:17 am
Azreal had barely nibbled at the cake she had set for him. His mind way filled with idle thoughts of her.He put an arm around her and allowed her to settle in. He was unsure of why he was doing this but it felt right. He could feel the soft fabric of her clothing on his arms. He had not noticed before but she smelled of fresh flowers and rain. The scent filled him and he relised he was sitting there with a rather large goofy smile on his face. He looked to notice that she had turned several shades of red but refused to say anything to embarress her. He looked to the sky and it felt like the sun was setting slower allowing him more time to be with her. Emotionally this felt so right to him but mentally he was afrad for her. " I will have to take my leave soon. But I wish you to know you will not be soon forgotten." He said to her barely above a whisper.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff