Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:28 pm
.... Why you amazing Snails? Why.
I'll post links in a min. I am starting a LOT like .. right now biggrin . I'm gunna go beast mode biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:50 pm
*sneaks in, pushes out Rakuree* Oh man, dunno where to start... first off... definitely would LOVE to RP with your Leenah-Sesi! Her an Rakuree sound very similar in personality (Rakuree is kinda hyper, very curious, endlessly opptomistic and loves cheetahs because he's love racing) and I think they'd get a kick out of each other's company! XD And would you have any interest in flinging them? :3 Not sure what you're looking for but I think they'd have lovely little ones!

Alternately, I'd really love the chance to RP him with any of your other cheetahs as well! :3 Lemme know? heart  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

KuroiNera

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:00 pm
Hey can you jump on Aim really quickly :3?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:49 pm
RoseNightshade
*sneaks in, pushes out Rakuree* Oh man, dunno where to start... first off... definitely would LOVE to RP with your Leenah-Sesi! Her an Rakuree sound very similar in personality (Rakuree is kinda hyper, very curious, endlessly opptomistic and loves cheetahs because he's love racing) and I think they'd get a kick out of each other's company! XD And would you have any interest in flinging them? :3 Not sure what you're looking for but I think they'd have lovely little ones!

Alternately, I'd really love the chance to RP him with any of your other cheetahs as well! :3 Lemme know? heart

YES YES YES! YAY for Hybrids! I think they would be awesome as friends. Leenah would love to be around someone who was hyper. 3nodding

And for my other cheetahs I think it would be amazing if he met Kyros or his brother Meris (both brothers are brothers to Leenah) Kyros would love to compete against Rakuree. Meris would probably just be polite and just have small talk. XD The siblings haven't seen each other for a really long time so it would be interesting I think if Rakuree meet all three (if not two) of them.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:52 pm
Club Snails
RoseNightshade

YES YES YES! YAY for Hybrids! I think they would be awesome as friends. Leenah would love to be around someone who was hyper. 3nodding

And for my other cheetahs I think it would be amazing if he met Kyros or his brother Meris (both brothers are brothers to Leenah) Kyros would love to compete against Rakuree. Meris would probably just be polite and just have small talk. XD The siblings haven't seen each other for a really long time so it would be interesting I think if Rakuree meet all three (if not two) of them.

YAY! 8D I really need to shore up his RP count because I have another breeding lined up for him as well >3< But I love RPing him, so that shouldn't be hard I don't think :3

Any place in particular that you'd like Lee and Rakuree to meet? I can start if you like. If we like their interaction maybe we can do a couple of RPs with them? 8D

I'm down with him meeting all three siblings!! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:01 pm
RoseNightshade

YAY! 8D I really need to shore up his RP count because I have another breeding lined up for him as well >3< But I love RPing him, so that shouldn't be hard I don't think :3

Any place in particular that you'd like Lee and Rakuree to meet? I can start if you like. If we like their interaction maybe we can do a couple of RPs with them? 8D

I'm down with him meeting all three siblings!! :3

Hm well she pretty much goes everywhere. XD Maybe by the ocean though. I haven't done a rp on the shore in a long time. And I'll let you start. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:33 pm
Club Snails

Hm well she pretty much goes everywhere. XD Maybe by the ocean though. I haven't done a rp on the shore in a long time. And I'll let you start. 3nodding

ohhh, sounds fun! Shaking up the setting always spices things up.

Here ya go! :3

Do you want to wait for us to start the RP with Kyros or Meris until after this one, or would you like me to start one of those? ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:11 pm
Tag heart ... Im so loving this rp!!!  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:39 pm
Tag for Hikaru!

Also, I tagged our Eumann/Isuara RP a day or two ago as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:15 pm
Ugh sorry for the long wait everyone! I just had friends over and I need some time to relax before I do some rps.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:14 pm
Alright I think I am caught up on tags. If I forgot a rp just tell and I'll tag it asap.

Anyways I am open for new rps now. 3nodding Hopefully I won't fall behind again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:19 pm
Im trying to gather the rps for Rada x Ajani <3  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff