1you suck
  2need to work on it
  3 ive seen better
  4 good getting there
  5 excellent
View Results

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:06 pm
yes all I need to do is find a scanner and i can get that one of the lion up and ready  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sion_Heroune

Sion_Heroune

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:13 pm
*smiles and laughs* Hey...I am new here! 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:05 am
bump?  

RavendorFoxx

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:10 pm
By the way, I have another order when you're ready for it. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:12 pm
shure go for it ...I'm going to spend my weekend drawing like a fiend  

Gothyfox

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:33 pm
Alright. Here's something that I need redone. I sketched it first, but my scanner broke... so I had to do a really crappy representation in paint. Anyways, I need a wolf anthro. Specifically, a grey wolf with a daimond gauntlet-like attachment, as if it seeped up onto his arm like living goo... anyways, one of his powers is control over all crystal, if that helps... He's supposed to be smiling almost meniacally while holding his right hand (with the crystal fist attached to it) up to his face like someone holding a flashlight up while telling a scary story. Oh yeah, the crystal kindof glows... Anyways, here's a VERY PATHETIC representation of the pose he's in. The guantlet should be covering up his face just slightly... And his teeth should be showing. Head-shot color. Can you do it?

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Ravendorfoxx/ExtremelyRoughrepresentationofMagnu.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:41 pm
*twich*

whell it's a far cry than what'm yousto doing ... but it's eisly done .... nice job on mspaint  

Gothyfox

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:15 am
woo hoo starting on rainy's  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:52 am
Gothyfox
*twich*

whell it's a far cry than what'm yousto doing ... but it's eisly done .... nice job on mspaint

Really? You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're joking... My MSPaint representation is UGLY! which is why I wanted a commission. rolleyes And, my head is foggy this morning... ugh... forgive me, everyone if I accidentally insult anybody! sad  

RavendorFoxx

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:17 pm
RavendorFoxx
Gothyfox
*twich*

Really? You're kidding, right? Please tell me you're joking... My MSPaint representation is UGLY! which is why I wanted a commission. rolleyes And, my head is foggy this morning... ugh... forgive me, everyone if I accidentally insult anybody! sad
you didnt ...it's just ... um interesting...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:47 pm
Gothyfox
RavendorFoxx
Gothyfox
*twich*

Ok. *sighs with relief* wait... I sent you the trade, didn't I?  

RavendorFoxx

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:15 pm
RavendorFoxx
Gothyfox
RavendorFoxx
Gothyfox
*twich*

Ok. *sighs with relief* wait... I sent you the trade, didn't I?
but i wont accept till i am done  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:17 pm
oh i have three done ...it's only a matter of time ^ ^  

Gothyfox

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:02 pm
I'm getting things scanned today so hopefully I will update. heart  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash