Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
University of Hermes: Tremere Chantry (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Driugenesis

Shameless Lunatic

8,025 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:40 pm
After months of yet another slumber, Tremere began to stir in his resting place in the depths of the Chantry. He had been asleep for a great while, perchance he was not yet ready to awaken at the time, but now it was time for him to rise once again. His lips began to curl momentarily as he faintly murmured something, when suddenly his eyes shot open, and defiantly he said, "Enough with this slumber!", before he forced the stone lid from his sarcophagus and slowly sat upright.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:53 am
User Image

Orientations and interviews done, the big night had finally arrived. Though the first question that should have been asked was which sort of school held its first classes in the middle of the night? Oh well, such was the nature of the beast, and so would be the progression of nights from this evening forth.

Lazarus sat in the large lecture hall, his desk to one side as he shuffled a pile of papers, applications, there. He was dressed as any professor would, fine suit, well combed hair, and eyes that could capture the attention of even the student in the furthest row. His eyes glanced up to a large projection screen, the names of the enrollees appearing there one after another, welcoming them to his class and begging them to take their seats.

He watched as the students filed into their seats, taking note of each, one by one, till all the seats were filled. It was and intimate class size, he had expected that, and that would help him serve his purpose in the long run.

Slowly, in and almost serpentine fashion, he moved from his chair, he moving with a flowing grace to the center of the stage where he bowed his head ever so slightly. "Welcome my students, to what shall surely be the beginning of the rest of your lives. You have all answered my requests so diligently, I thank you for this." His eyes fell open every pair that looked back at him, his smile almost bewitching in its gentleness. He played the role well, the caring teacher, and oh if he did not like the thrill it gave him.

"Your first task is a simple one, one I hope will only move to further the relationship that we started the moment you walked through that door." He grinned and turned slightly to the screen once more, his hand waving once before the names vanished and a new series of words began to appear.

Assignment One: Getting to Know You
Getting to Know You

Now that I know your faces and a bit about your academic history, it is time to move on to the deeper subjects. Your goal is this: Open Up. Tell me something about yourself that you have never admitted to anyone before, even to yourself. Through this we will gain each others trust and you will know I can be trusted with your secrets.

I also wish to know what drew you here. Why did you come to Hermes and not some other school? Was is the prestige, the mystery, or perhaps something completely different? I would like to know.

You have one day from the time I say start to get me this information in the form of spoken word. Those that do not reply within that time frame are more than welcome to vacate their seats and search for higher education elsewhere.

He smirked and turned his eyes back to the class, his eyes near aglow with humor as he waved his hand in the direction of them all. "So, who shall it be to start us out hmm? He or she who is the most daring, do stand and tell your tale. your time..starts now..my friends."

alliisara

Rein_Carnation

nekolulu

[Mistress Morbid]

jordahn19

shyembrace

lilbitetan

chinhamaroo

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:15 pm
~Maes watches Lazarus then the other students when it looked like no one else was going to go he stands and looks at Lazarus~ "Sir, some about myself is I like to experiment on plants and small animals. I once fed a poisonous plant to my mothers favorite door mouse, my mother never figured out what was wrong with the door mouse it did turn a wonder shade of green and did live through the experiment. I was really glad the mouse survived."

"I came here to Hermes for the mystery, sir, I'm quite interested in mysteries and it helps with my learning. I hope to discover the mystery of this place. thank you."

~he sits down and waits for everyone else to go~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:29 pm
Sunshine stands up. "I'll go next Professor." Taking a breath she looks at her class mates and wonders if she can trust any of them. What does it matter if I tell the truth they don't know me she thinks to herself. "Well my name is Sunshine." she starts standing tall and straight. She was nerves and worried for the first time in her life that her mouth would get her kicked out of the only school she had ever wanted to be in. " I have always wanted to come to this school mostly cause of the quality of learning; it's all interesting to me really, but also because of the family like setting the school provides." It wasn't something she like to talk about but she had lost her family (or more they had lost her and didn't care to find her); so as a deep down repetition she was alway on the hunt for a family that would at less be able to deal with her. Though she did a poor job of showing she wanted anything but other peoples lunch money or to beat them up. "I guess something deep down is... I'm afraid of being alone and if I learn as much as I can from school, In that way I'll never be alone, right?" She shrugs as tear of loneliness well up but she was no sissy. Instead she bits her tough as the next words out of her mouth try to escape, but her want to be in the school keep her in check so she says in to her self If you puck a** child tell anyone that ill kick your butts. Throwing her hands out to the side she finishes " Well thats all I got, may not be much be oh well that it in a head lock." Smiling to herself she walks back to her set and sits down waiting for the next student to go.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

shyembrace

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:09 pm
Eukan stands slowly glancing around the room, his lips pulling upwards into a rictus resembling a grin for a brief moment before he composes himself speaking calmly as he does so. "A secret?" he asks folding his arms behind his back "I wish to decline. Even if I accept the premise that you yourself could be trusted, I do not accept that each individual in this room could be as well. However I do wish to continue my enrollment here more. So something about myself that I have not even admitted to myself?"

He pauses considering the questions, head bowing for a moment in thought before rising again, looking back towards the board, lips curling upwards "I've always had a fear of the unknown, though that's not what I've told myself, not something I've revealed to others. I couch it in other terms, hide it, deceive with it. I call it a thirst for knowledge, a desire to learn. This is not what it is. Instead it is a fight, a battle against the darkness of ignorance, of the things that hide in those shadows. My learning, my acquisition of knowledge is me lighting a torch, a fire to keep these shadows that I fear at bay. It's my defense against terror, I learn I read, I distract myself. So there, sir, is your secret. I am afraid of that which I know not of." he states his tone rising in the middle before leveling back off slowly, he pauses afterwards to collect himself. Inhaling slowly, calming his breathing before moving on to answer the rest of the assignment.

"As for the rest, My reasons are simple I chose this school because of its prestige, it is considered one of the best schools in the fields of mythology and folklore both of which are passions of mine, and it is so hard to find an institute such as this one that takes them seriously. The mysterious rumors that have surfaced about this school as I researched my options only add to the draw. I would sorely hate to be bored or unchallenged intellectually, and from what I've heard I am sure that here I will be anything but.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:11 pm
Araminta Di rose her hand as her mother had taught her. Always be prompt and pay attention of course. Her attention was never wavering as a smug confident smile curved upon those lips, "I come from a prestigious line of magick users Sir Lazarus. I of course seek only the highest education and knowledge attainable. Only those that have a thirst for knowledge do in fact excel more then others."

She then pondered for a moment of something she wouldn't tell even her family for wonderment of possibly humiliation, "This is difficult to talk about so I'll do it with a light edged mind really", tapping her fingers she quietly mused over what to say, "Truth be told I'm afraid of the dark. Especially those creepy mongrels with that foul stench that comes with it. When they showed up around Lake Haven my Mother set into motion the teachings of Protection and Self Defense. Being young of course I still managed to pick up a great deal of knowledge which lead me to desire learning more". She stood confident but talking about the Werewolves that give you nightmares made her cringe most indefinitely, "So I continued to study and read perfecting my Self Defense and alchemy in case I ever had the chance to meet a wolf face to face. I have more confidence now then when I was younger but I still don't like Black Spiral Dancers."

She paused with smile and bowed respectively, "I hope to gain quite an array of areas in study and fortify myself with a better knowledge in the arts. Thank you for giving me this opportunity." She then seated herself with those direct eyes never leaving the Professor yet only once to peer over at the first student that had spoken. He was of course going to be trouble or a variable opponent in any case.

The remembered times of those terrible howls on moonless nights still made her very uncomfortable.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:52 pm
Oliviar gains a low growl in his throat. This so called professor didn't seem so good. Oh well. He pushes himself into a stance, wobbling on his tail and using his arms for support.

"Proffesor, sir. M'names Oliviar. I come from a strange place and I thought I would fit in here more than anywhere else. This school is old, strange, different, mysterious. The list goes on." He said in a gravelly voice. "But, do I mind? Nay! The history of just a single brick of the structure that begins this building is more than a thousand years old! It would be a pity not to have me here. I study history in great duty. I love older things. My race for example, old and creepy." He grunts in satisfaction. "If you want to gain my trust... It will take more than talking, but for now I can tell you." He thinks silently. "I uh.. I'm afraid to tell of my past, for I have had dreams that a clown will kill me at night because I have told him something about my family, and he didn't like it." He growls. He can't tell if I'm lying, right? "Thank you," with a bow of his head.

He takes his place in his seat, eyes thrashing back in forth.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:41 pm
Zenith shrugged. "Looks I could give you some bullshit answer about how I'm super interested about the school and blah blah blah." The baddie waved a paw around for emphasis. "Truth is I'm bored out of my lid." He said sighing slightly. "Dad's a bit of a pansy, Mom beats up said pansy. -Both- Of my sister's are off with their mates and I have no ******** clue where my half brother is." Well there was something would never hear from the male. ...Out loud anyway. He moved to cross his arms across his chest. "Figured spending time here was a better than nothing." He shrugged again, looking away from the older male. "Even -if- my course of study is little... different from the norm, I still have an interest in it."

Zenith liked to find out what made people freak out. And it was so funny the various things that people would lose it too. "Wanted an honest answer right?" Zenith chuckled. "That's as honest as it gets. I mean think about it. How many people do you know, would rather go to a school because they are bored?"  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:26 pm
Madara leaned forward leaning touching her hand to her cheek. She looked at each of the hopefuls evenly listening to what each had to say before she noticed eyes on her. Sitting up straight she articulated her desire to attend the university. "When you live in a frozen wasteland there is not much opportunity especially when it comes to the pursuit of knowledge. There is simply no one around, no books, no anything. I desire to increase my knowledge of the world past the ice sheet where I live. I have had a passion for magic my entire life and this university seems like the best chance I have to learn more about my ice magic while simply increasing my knowledge of the world around me."

While talking she looked calmly at the professor trying to get a read on his facial expression. "To be honest you already know my biggest secret, my weakness to heat is my Achilles heel and I never have revealed it to anyone before. You know that you have my trust when you hear how to defeat me in battle. Though I sense that you are very powerful and wouldn't have trouble with that anyway." She said before leaning back in her chair.

✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff