Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath
Cactus Juice Ravings [OOC Chatroom] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:02 pm
Etr0

Where's "I am the sea" at? I don't see it in any of the water bending styl. Is it something else?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:08 pm
Chilling2
Etr0

Wear's "I am the sea" at? I don't see it in any of the water bending styl. Is it something else?

Sorry, my bad. I got the word wrong. crying

I Am the Ocean
This technique is learned by picturing yourself as the ocean that controls the life of the planet. This focuses on directing water, but in a different manner than the world of life manipulation. Where the World of Life focuses on catching water in your hands and then sending it to an opponent, which is actually mainly focused on redirecting enemy waterbending, this technique focuses on controlling water from ranges, but this cannot capture enemy attacks. This manipulation will allow you to send water at foes as long as it's within a one-hundred foot radius within you. This water can draw from plain sources such as gourds, pots or the ocean at first, but at stage three, you will be able to pull water from anything that contains it, excluding living creatures. This water can then be redirected at the opponent, but never at the strength or speed of water directed by the World of Life technique.

Also make sure to learn:

Manipulation: Bullets
The bullet technique will allow you to manipulate water into sharp balls of slightly solidified water energy that can be shot and directed at opponents with ease. These bullets are capable of at least damaging the surface of rock and can leave bruises, cuts and even lasting (though easily healed) damage over skin and flesh. Much like a throwing of many rocks, this attack primarily focuses on disorienting foes or preventing them from getting close to you. To execute the attack, you must step back with your left leg, raise your right arm below your chin, and then gather the left arm under the right, pointing the middle and index finger of both hands at the desired target. The bullets will launch at this prompt.

Manipulation: Force
The force technique is very similar in posture to a firebending technique. This is the most typical waterbending technique among them, and will be one of the most common used. You will keep your legs and arms in a ready stance, your right leg and left leg forming an upside-down U shape as your fists remained clenched near their respective sides. Each forward punch will send a blast of water similar in shape to a fireball, with great brute force. This water must come from a nearby source and must always be at the ready, but the best thing about this technique is that the water will return to you once it has hit its destination, leaving you capable of repeating this attack many times using the same water source.

Since they're pretty important, especially Manipulation: Force.  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:25 pm
Toonami is back!!!Toonami is back!!!Toonami is back!!!Toonami is back!!!Toonami is back!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:08 pm
I noticed this a while ago, but apparently a member like me gets a notice when a mod quotes me, even if it's in a crew-only area.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:10 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound
I noticed this a while ago, but apparently a member like me gets a notice when a mod quotes me, even if it's in a crew-only area.

Aha that was me.
I was posting the stuff you sent me in my work station so I had it there to look at.
Sorry about that.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:53 pm
DANDii Lions--
Sergeant Bloodhound

Aha that was me.
I was posting the stuff you sent me in my work station so I had it there to look at.
Sorry about that.

shame....teasing people like that....  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:02 pm
No one wants to be an Air Nomad...  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:16 pm
X- TMT -X

DON'T WORRY BUDDEH I'M WORKING ON AN AIR BOY.
: D

@Snuff- Ahaha I know... ain't I a terrible soul?

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:38 pm
DANDii Lions--
X- TMT -X

Yay! A friend for Lorio!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:48 pm
X- TMT -X
DANDii Lions--
X- TMT -X

Yay! A friend for Lorio!

BFFs?
Yess?
; D

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:51 pm
DANDii Lions--
X- TMT -X
DANDii Lions--
X- TMT -X

Yay! A friend for Lorio!

BFFs?
Yess?
; D
Maaaaaaaaaaaybe. *Strokes imaginery beard*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:52 pm
I'm going to be an Air Nomad smile  

Crimson Remedy

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:10 pm
When is pro bending opening up my rpc wishes to join? Also anyone interested becoming my rpcs siblings or pro bending teammate he's a firebender?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:27 pm
Etr0

So for our test, are you gonna play as the Buffalo Yak for each of us? And Taka already left, watching all four areas? >.>  

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:42 pm
Quaylan
When is pro bending opening up my rpc wishes to join? Also anyone interested becoming my rpcs siblings or pro bending teammate he's a firebender?

we're writting up the rules for it right now. It is currently open for out of RP matches, all you need is a team, or solo, and a team or solo to play against. I plan on going in solo and with a team, we just need the people.  
Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff