Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply [Storage] Profile Forum
Profile Application and Acceptance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:34 am
Well they did start off the age of industry. The attacked Aang with TANKS!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:20 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Junsui Shirayuki
Nicknames: None
Notable Title: Little White Ridding Hood (Of The Water Tribe)
Birth date: December 13
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nation: Northern Water Tribe

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Junsui is a very distant and mysterious person, often quiet with strangers. She's not completely open to meeting new people considering she has trust issues. When fighting she has a calm attitude almost apathetic. She's very loyal, cautious, and understanding. She may come off as cold, but is truly a kind person once you gain her trust.
Take on battle: "The only reason I fight is to protect the things I hold dear to me and make a change in this world that has long abandoned innocence. Change is something my tribe has held sacred for years and I'll uphold those roots till the end." Junsui prefers not to engage in fights that serve no purpose; however, she'll make exceptions for spars. She'll usually walk away from people who provoke her, or just stay on defense.
Theme Song: Kharon by Chelsea Grin
Battle Theme: The Lost. The Sick. The Sacred. by Inhale Exhale
Height: 5'5
Weight: 103
Build: Athletic
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Pale Blue
Complexion: Young
Outfits: When Junsui goes to The Republic Nations this is her regular outfit which is a simple grey button coat, black shorts, long boots, a black scarf, black gloves, and a blue beanie. Her training outfit is a short white kimono with a black bow and long black boots with her hair tied up. Last but not least, her battle outfit consist of an all white short and simple dress with a hood, her black long boots, long black finger less gloves, and her black scarf. This is the outfit that makes her known as Little White Ridding Hood.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Sushi; otherwise, she secretly loves candy and sweets.
Drink: Any tea
Color: White
Animal: Bunnies

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Spicy food and meat; although, she makes an exception for sea food.
Drink: Soda
Color: Yellow
Animal: Bugs/Insects

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
Junsui was born into a prestigious family of water benders in the Northern Water Tribe. In the process of birth Junsui's mother died. She was often seen as a spawn by everyone because of this; people would shun and bully her. Her father, being the only person who loved her dearly, trained her in the art of water bending as soon as she could walk and talk so she could carry on the family name. At the age of 10, a raid in the Water Tribes had occurred ,the culprits being the Fire Nation. Though Junsui's father fought bravely to protect her and the rest of their tribe he knew he could only hold out for much longer. In a single attempt to pry the fire benders away from Junsui he left her with the family katana. Setting out she did as she was told and fled while her father fought for her escape and died honorably. Junsui lived a year surviving in the wild, hiding from the Fire Nation, and training herself. That is until she came across survivors in the Southern water tribe, where they established a mediocre government and life. There was often tyranny in their small society people grew power hungry in hopes of ruling the tribe. Junsui was so disgusted by this life and took matters into her own hands and became a hero figure by ridding the sinners and cleansing some with a rough lesson. Soon enough she became known as Little White Ridding Hood, mainly for the white outfit she wore that had a hood that hid her face under a shadow. No one knew of her true identity considering she kept a low profile in the tribe. At the age of 15, Junsui's skill in hand to hand combat had gotten better as well and her swordsmanship and water bending all while the tribe grew bigger and more civilized. She decided to venture out to expand her knowledge and strength. Now 16 she's learning to live in different cultures and civilizations, traveling the world.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ COMBAT ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Water
Specialized Bending: -(N/A)-

Weapon Class: Trainee
Weapon Name: Rain
Weapon Description: A blue katana passed down from Junsui's father during his death.
Weapon Location: Mounted on Junsui's back.

XXXXP E T S
Name: -(N/A)-
Species: -(N/A)-
Abilities: -(N/A)-

XXXXE X T R A S
Description: -(N/A)-

XXXXXXXX techniques

WATER TECHNIQUES
Traditional Water bending
-(N/A)-

Twin Death
-(N/A)-

Medical
-(N/A)-

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

-(N/A)-
NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
SPECIALTIES FOR FIGHTING STYLE
EFFECTIVENESS OF SPECIALTIES  

Ivory Eve

Devoted Knight

8,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:31 pm
X-II Rukia Kuchiki II-X

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Junsui is a very distant and mysterious person, often quiet with strangers. She's not completely open to meeting new people considering she has trust issues. When fighting she has a calm attitude almost apathetic. She's very loyal, cautious, and understanding. She may come off as cold, but is truly a kind person once you gain her trust.
Take on battle: "The only reason I fight is to protect the things I hold dear to me and make a change in this world that has long abandoned innocence. Change is something my tribe has held sacred for years and I'll uphold those roots till the end." Junsui prefers not to engage in fights that serve no purpose; however, she'll make exceptions for spars. She'll usually walk away from people who provoke her, or just stay on defense.
Outfits: When Junsui goes to The Republic Nations this is her regular outfit which is a simple grey button coat, black shorts, long boots, a black scarf, black gloves, and a blue beanie. Her training outfit is a short white kimono with a black bow and long black boots with her hair tied up. Last but not least, her battle outfit consist of an all white short and simple dress with a hood, her black long boots, long black finger less gloves, and her black scarf. This is the outfit that makes her known as Little White Ridding Hood.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
XXXXL I K E S

XXXXD I S L I K E S

Junsui was born into a prestigious family of water benders in the Northern Water Tribe. In the process of birth Junsui's mother died. She was often seen as a spawn by everyone because of this; people would shun and bully her. Her father, being the only person who loved her dearly, trained her in the art of water bending as soon as she could walk and talk so she could carry on the family name. At the age of 10, a raid in the Water Tribes had occurred ,the culprits being the Fire Nation. Though Junsui's father fought bravely to protect her and the rest of their tribe he knew he could only hold out for much longer. In a single attempt to pry the fire benders away from Junsui he left her with the family katana and newly born polar bear wolf. Setting out she did as she was told and fled while her father fought for her escape and died honorably. Junsui lived a year surviving in the wild, hiding from the Fire Nation, and training herself. That is until she came across survivors in the Southern water tribe, where they established a mediocre government and life. There was often tyranny in their small society people grew power hungry in hopes of ruling the tribe. Junsui was so disgusted by this life and took matters into her own hands and became a hero figure by ridding the sinners and cleansing some with a rough lesson. Soon enough she became known as Little White Ridding Hood, mainly for the white outfit she wore that had a hood that hid her face under a shadow. No one knew of her true identity considering she kept a low profile in the tribe. At the age of 15, Junsui's skill in hand to hand combat had gotten better as well and her swordsmanship and water bending all while the tribe grew bigger and more civilized. She decided to venture out to expand her knowledge and strength with the company of Shadow, her polar bear wolf. Now 16 she's learning to live in different cultures and civilizations, traveling the world.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo

Weapon Description: A blue katana passed down from Junsui's father during his death.

XXXXP E T S
Name: Shadow
Species: Polar Bear Wolf (Black)
Abilities: Shadow is still a a growing polar bear wolf and is unable to carry Junsui, until further trained. He also has no special abilites besides his keen sense of smell, sight, and hearing.
Being the size of a polar bear, Shadow has the advantage when it comes to size. He can over power enemies with his ferocious size and weight alone. His barking has the ability to send sonic waves of high frequencies to irritate the enemies hearing. His frosty breath can also be used to freeze things. And last but not least his howling can be heard by Junsui from long distances to help locate each other.

XXXXE X T R A S

XXXXXXXX techniques

WATER TECHNIQUES
A World of Life
I Am the Ocean
Manipulation: Bullets
Manipulation: Forces

Twin Death
Raging Tiger
Storming Eagle
Screaming Wolf
Stomping Elephant

Medical
Water Flow
Abrasion
1st Degree
Bruising

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

-(N/A)-
NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE

You can't auto-learn any bending, so please remove those skills and the styles.

Also, Korra was the first human to ever tame a Polarbeardog and they are usually extremely violent to all humans, so I don't think it's really possible to have one as a pet until you're a higher rank and can tame it through RP.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:35 pm
Sorry I'll fix those areas. This is so different compared to role playing in a Bleach guild. .- .  

Ivory Eve

Devoted Knight

8,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:38 pm
X-II Rukia Kuchiki II-X
Sorry I'll fix those areas. This is so different compared to role playing in a Bleach guild. .- .

It's fine. Bleach and Avatar are very very different, so it's difficult to get used to the change, I guess. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:07 pm
Done editing ^- ^;  

Ivory Eve

Devoted Knight

8,725 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:31 pm
X-II Rukia Kuchiki II-X

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo

XXXXXXXX appearance

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
XXXXL I K E S

XXXXD I S L I K E S

Junsui was born into a prestigious family of water benders in the Northern Water Tribe. In the process of birth Junsui's mother died. She was often seen as a spawn by everyone because of this; people would shun and bully her. Her father, being the only person who loved her dearly, trained her in the art of water bending as soon as she could walk and talk so she could carry on the family name. At the age of 10, a raid in the Water Tribes had occurred ,the culprits being the Fire Nation. Though Junsui's father fought bravely to protect her and the rest of their tribe he knew he could only hold out for much longer. In a single attempt to pry the fire benders away from Junsui he left her with the family katana. Setting out she did as she was told and fled while her father fought for her escape and died honorably. Junsui lived a year surviving in the wild, hiding from the Fire Nation, and training herself. That is until she came across survivors in the Southern water tribe, where they established a mediocre government and life. There was often tyranny in their small society people grew power hungry in hopes of ruling the tribe. Junsui was so disgusted by this life and took matters into her own hands and became a hero figure by ridding the sinners and cleansing some with a rough lesson. Soon enough she became known as Little White Ridding Hood, mainly for the white outfit she wore that had a hood that hid her face under a shadow. No one knew of her true identity considering she kept a low profile in the tribe. At the age of 15, Junsui's skill in hand to hand combat had gotten better as well and her swordsmanship and water bending all while the tribe grew bigger and more civilized. She decided to venture out to expand her knowledge and strength. Now 16 she's learning to live in different cultures and civilizations, traveling the world.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo

XXXXP E T S
Species: -(N/A)-
Abilities: -(N/A)-

XXXXE X T R A S

XXXXXXXX techniques

WATER TECHNIQUES
-(N/A)-

Twin Death
-(N/A)-

Medical
-(N/A)-

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

-(N/A)-
NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE

Approved. =)  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:47 pm

User Image

XXXXX▇▇ ☂ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X
XXXXXXXX
generalXinfo
Full Name: Alexander Felix Adames
Nicknames: Alex. A few others that shouldn't be mentioned..
Notable Title: None yet
Birth date: December 11th
Sexuality: Bisexual but leans towards guys.
Nation: Water!

XXXXXXXX appearance

Personality: Alexander is mischievous and playful, typically pulling pranks on his sister, he is a bit to boisterous, and can be down right selfish, stubborn, and immature at times. And most of all he's as cocky and self obsessed as they come.

He can be a pervert and doesn't think before he talks often scoring him many fights with girls with huge boyfriends. He doesn't think twice knowing he'll leave in a few months making it harder for him to interact with others.

He typically leans on Isabella, constantly moving so much he's grown more protective of his sister wether he's realized this or not they always tend to be with each other. Even when separated from her, he acts basically the same though when his sisters not around to occupy him, he can become rather destructive not having a worried voice concerned over him. Alexander is rather childish, and doesn't know how to interact with other people besides his sister and even his brother on occasion without being downright rude since they both spent so long shutting out the rest of the world, while the eldest stays to himself more of the time.

Take on battle: He loves fights, and has a knack of picking fights with strangers, he always carries a water canteen so he's prepared for anything.
Theme song: Bonte
Height: 5'8
Weight: 139
Build: He's slim but much stronger than he looks.
Hair Color: An insane deep blue.
Eye Color: A matching just as wild deep blue.
Complexion: Porcelain, more fair skinned. He doesn't tan...
Outfits: Like his sister he has a keep sake, but of his fathers he received before his death. His soft blue scarf. He rarely ever takes it off. Unlike his sister who takes hand me downs, he steals all his name brand clothing which consists of tight jeans and name brand T-shirts and button ups and a leather jacket, or even a fur coat now and again.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None. No one can match up to something as perfect as me...
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Anything chocolate. Oh and Ice cream.
Drink: Milkshakes~
Color: Blue.
Animal: Foxes.

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Turnips.
Drink: Vegetable Juice. (Isabella thinks it's good for him...)
Color: Bright colors.
Animal: Bats.

Alexander was born into a fairly wealthy family his father original wife had died after giving birth to him, losing her he grew attached to his father who had been his idol. He looked up to him and practiced his water bending with him, hatting that he looked more like his mom than his father at all, having her stunning deep blue eyes and her edgy feminine face, as well as her wild hair color.

He often went to work with his father to his successful business with him meeting a coworker of his fathers. It wasn't long tell he fell in love with her, she was feisty and even irritated him now and again. It wasn't long tell the two wed having a baby girl who resembled their father, having his deep aqua eyes with bits of purple, but her hair was blonde like her mothers... His step mothers. Despite this he had fun picking out flowers to bring home to his mother and Isabella, with his dad, Isabella was now only five at the time, while Alexander was only eight. His father always called him Ace, and had a lucky scarf he let him burrow whenever he was taking a big test or having a bad day. He loved his father more than anyone...

One day he fell sickly from a passing epidemic. He hadn't survived despite the efforts of the family. He had blamed it all on his stepmother taking a rebellious side to him always worrying her sick believing it was he fault he died, stressing her out to the point she grew sickly, even pulling pranks on her as well as IA his youngest sister from time to time. He despised her as well for even being related to the evil woman taking on her mothers footsteps treating her as if she were a god he hatted it...

He never took the scarf of once wearing it to bed even. When Isabella began to talk to him more and more, it seemed the meaner he was the more she tried to cheer him up, she had thought he didn't like her so he took it out on his stepmother he eventually grew a soft spot for her accepting her but still pranking the two from time to time but after a few years at age fifteen he found forgiveness for the two but he still had tensions against his stepmother.

His stepmother was strong spirited and always encouraged her kids to do their best and become stronger and smarter, oddly enough his stepmother had been born with no elements a rare fate, but she made up for it all in combat. That combat he had taken on learning with ease and even outdoing her it it, he could fight better than any of his child hood friends and was skilled at throwing daggers, he specialized in freezing things more than using the element itself, mainly because whenever their mother boiled something he would use his element to freeze it quickly baffling their stepmother unsure what was happening tell the eldest brother shoot him a look. He had always been afraid of him after all.

Of course when their father passed they had a fare amount of money left and eventually had to move to a more affordable living space, His stepmother, and Isabella would clean the kitchen, cook dinner hell Isabella even tried to get a job like her. (Of course her mother hadn't allowed it.) It always sickened him how much she clung to her.

Years latter their stepmothers sickness got worse along with being highly stressed out not able to pay their bills... Isabella never slept, never rested sited by her side the whole time doing house work cooking and trying to tend to her mother, she was 15 now. He often found himself giving worried glances to his elder brother both worried how it would all play out, one night when the two came to say goodnight she asked for them to stay. The two brothers stepmother hesitated before begging the two to take Isabella on a break a picnic of some sort, for she knew she was dying... She simply needed Isabella out of the house long enough for her to end her own suffering for the doctor told her she hadn't much time left before she'd die, telling her, her organs would begin to stop working causing her a slow agonizing death.

The eldest had accepted willingly, humbly accepting his stepmothers last wishes, Alexander had grabbed her by her shirt picking her up as a screamed at her cursing and swearing left and right, he knew how much Isabella loved her. How heart broken she'd be without her... He hatted her for her selfishness... But he was stopped short by his brother but of course they had agreed.

On the day of the picnic their stepmother had convinced Isabella to go and take a break to relax for once. Finally agreeing her and her two brothers went out on a picnic they staid out for hours a slight tension in the air as the two tried to distract Isabella but she never once noticed... She seemed too happy... It crushed him. Until it began to storm harshly the rain beat against their skin as thunder flashed threw the sky, giggling and laughing, as well as teasing one another as the three avoided the rain making it all a joke... But when they got home the fake happiness they had created and speaking ceased at the sight before them. Their home... Or what was left of it anyway. Their home was in ashes, everything they owned... All their money... All that survived was a few clothes that hung out on the clothe line. Right away Alex's eyes landed on their deceased mother... How cruel she was... Not only disturbing Isabella for life but taking all their belongings with her. All was silent until Isabella's screams were all that could be head as she ran to a lump that lie motionless outside... Their stepmother had dragged herself out but too much smoke had gotten into her body as well as partially burned. She was gone. She had given up on the suicide attempt but had died anyways... It made him sick, even his eldest brother cringed at the sight before him seeing exactly what he saw, as the two watched in silence as Isabella cried harder than she ever had before that day, harder than she thought was possible as she shook, shaking her mother begging her to get up.... The sight crushed him.

Since that day the three travel with one in other setting up their tents they earned in a new location every few months it seems, Isabella never cried since than, and if she did she didn't let her brothers see. She got a job and the three continue as if it nothing ever happened... It's their first year all by themselves with no parent to guide them along, Isabella's taken a motherly nature to her trying to take over the role to make sure the three make it along just fine. While Alexander makes it all a struggle constantly pranking Isabella and falling into trouble.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Specialized Bending: N//A
Weapon Class: (Unsure)
Weapon Name: Daggers.
Weapon Location: He carries small daggers with him and has a strangely fantastic aim.

Secondary Weapon Class: None
Secondary Weapon Name: None
Secondary Weapon Description: None
Secondary Weapon Location: None

XXXXP E T S
Name: N//A
Abilities:

XXXXE X T R A S

Younger Sister : Isabella Raine Adames
☂ Eldest Brother : (Not done yet~)

((Ignore links at the bottom ^^; Also once again I'm really sorry for the inconvenience... I'll read better next time I promise! emotion_yatta ))  

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:49 pm

User Image

XXXXX▇▇ ✧ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X
XXXXXXXX
generalXinfo
Full Name: Isabella Raine Adames
Nicknames: IA her initials (Pronounced Iah)
Birth date: July 10th
Sexuality: Pansexual.
Nation: Air

XXXXXXXX appearance

Personality: Isabella is an extremely kind girl who refuses to let anyone lift a finger for her and at times she get spacey. Her friends sometimes call her "a pushover". As a result, her brother and a few friends of hers, even strangers tend to order her around. She always works her hardest having a recently deceased mother she's constantly trying to make money for her and what's left of her family. She's been secretly mourning of her mothers death without her brothers knowing. Their constantly moving and traveling which makes it hard for her too make friends, so she often talks to her mother mentally to make it feel like she's still there.

She tends to get upset easily when her middle brother pushes her to far, yet she forgives him just as fast when he pulls his well known face, and a hollow apology. She makes sure everything is nice and clean in their makeshift home and promises to pay anyone back who treats her.

Isabella is often told she's an idiot because she's too kind and willing to forgive anyone for anything that they've done to her. Especially her brother. Although Isabella tends to be a perfectionist it's typically only for her cleaning, which she is constantly doing, cleaning up, enjoying housework and doesn't mind doing things for others, despite all this she's fairly weak and can't fight for herself without her air bending, she's also on the ditzy side and can be downright stupid, not finishing her studies, her eldest brother on the other hand is intelligent and on occasion tutors her and her other brother.

Take on battle: She doesn't believe in fighting for no reason, and avoids it at all costs. She can block things away with ease, and get away even faster. But when it comes to battling she's weak.
Height: 5'1
Weight: 113
Build: Slim, frail with slight curves but not anything dramatic.
Hair Color: A soft blonde almost pink-like tint to it.
Eye Color: Aqua blue, with bits of violet in them.
Complexion: Porcelain, smooth like a dolls but slightly tan from traveling.
Outfits: She always wears her black choker necklace with their family crest on it. A keep sake of her mothers she received after her death. Usually she wears hand me downs of her brothers which consist of loose baggy sweatshirts, overalls, t-shirts that fit her like shoulder shirts most the time. She tends not to wear more feminine girly things, only because they budgets won't cut it with their lack of money, but she's often caught with her eyes wondering on a females in frilly dresses or beautiful gowns of sorts, her mother always wore something elegant. She always looked her best...

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None at the moment... She finds herself to busy watching over her older brothers.
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Strawberries.
Drink: Tea.
Color: Yellow, it's vibrant and the color of the sun on a nice day~
Animal: She has an odd way with birds being a wind elemental she tank flight just like them, but her stunning singing voice tends to draw them near her, which can be embarrassing at time. She has a creature that resembles a dove she named Shiro (It means white) that seems to follow her around, she saved it when it's nest fell from the tree the only egg not cracked feeding it and everything, now it tends to follow her thinking she's it's mother. Although it would've died if her eldest brother wouldn't of told her what to do, as intelligent as he was he told her the basics not wanting to see the ditzy female mourn over it all like it was he fault.

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Leaks!
Drink: Coffee! It's too bitter, unless it has lots of cream in it.
Color: Dark cloudy colors.. Reminds her of the day her mom died.
Animal: ...Do bugs count?

Isabella was born into a fairly wealthy family her father who died while she was young had owned a successful business spoiling her mother with beautiful clothing. Despite this her mother was a feisty female who believed in earning things on her own and would clean the house spotless before she allowed him to give her anything. She was strong spirited and always encouraged her kids to do their best and become stronger and smarter, oddly enough their mother had been born with no elements a rare fate, but she made up for it all in combat.

When their father passed they had a fare amount of money left and eventually had to move to a more affordable living space, Isabella had the closest bond with their mother, she looked up to her like she was some pop idol. Isabella would clean the kitchen with her, help cook dinner and even tried to get a job like her. (Of course her mother hadn't allowed it.)

Years latter their mother was feeling under the weather highly stressed out not able to pay their bills... Isabella never slept, never rested sited by her side the whole time doing house work cooking and trying to tend to her mother, she was 15 now. Her mother had decided the kids went on a picnic begging Isabella to go and take a break to relax for once. Finally agreeing her and her two brothers went out on a picnic they said out for hours until it began to storm harshly the rain beat against their skin as thunder flashed threw the sky, giggling and laughing, as well as teasing one another as the three avoided the rain making it all a joke... But when they got home all happiness and speaking ceased at the sight before them. Their home... Or what was left of it anyway. Their home was in ashes, everything they owned... All their money... All that survived was a few clothes that hung out on the clothe line. All was silent until Isabella's screams were all that could be head as she ran to a lump that lie motionless outside... Their mother had dragged herself out but too much smoke had gotten into her body as well as partially burned. She was gone. Isabella cried harder than she ever had before that day, harder than she thought was possible as she shook, shaking her mother begging her to get up....

Since that day the three travel with one in other setting up their tents they earned in a new location every few months it seems, Isabella never cried since than, and if she did she didn't let her brothers see. She got a job and the three continue as if it nothing ever happened... It's their first year all by themselves with no parent to guide them along, Isabella's taken a motherly nature to her trying to take over the role to make sure the three make it along just fine.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Air
Specialized Bending: N//A

Weapon Class: None
Weapon Name: She doesn't use a weapon but she has a wooden walking-stick-like item but she can hardly lift it being as weak as she is.
Weapon Description: Just a wooden walking stick painted red but fading and chipping now, she uses it for washing clothes tying a wire to it hanging clothes to dry.
Weapon Location: Wherever their camp site is.

XXXXP E T S
Name: Shiro
Species: A rare exotic bread of bird that resembles a dove, it follows her around, and can mimic any sound it hears.
Abilities: It can listen to a whole conversation resembling a dove no one thinks twice about it, although it can't communicate it's very intelligent and was used for spying years ago until the species came near extinction.

XXXXE X T R A S

Middle Brother : Alexander Felix Adames
✧ Eldest Brother : (Not done yet~)

(( Ignore the links at the bottom I'll have to edit them... And this should be it...! For now. ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:07 pm
CupidsStunt

User Image

XXXXX▇▇ ☂ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X
XXXXXXXX
generalXinfo
Full Name: Alexander Felix Adames
Nicknames: Alex. A few others that shouldn't be mentioned..
Birth date: December 11th
Sexuality: Bisexual but leans towards guys.
Nation: Water!

XXXXXXXX appearance

Personality: Alexander is mischievous and playful, typically pulling pranks on his sister, he is a bit to boisterous, and can be down right selfish, stubborn, and immature at times. And most of all he's as cocky and self obsessed as they come.

He can be a pervert and doesn't think before he talks often scoring him many fights with girls with huge boyfriends. He doesn't think twice knowing he'll leave in a few months making it harder for him to interact with others.

He typically leans on Isabella, constantly moving so much he's grown more protective of his sister wether he's realized this or not they always tend to be with each other. Even when separated from her, he acts basically the same though when his sisters not around to occupy him, he can become rather destructive not having a worried voice concerned over him. Alexander is rather childish, and doesn't know how to interact with other people besides his sister and even his brother on occasion without being downright rude since they both spent so long shutting out the rest of the world, while the eldest stays to himself more of the time.

Take on battle: He loves fights, and has a knack of picking fights with strangers, he always carries a water canteen so he's prepared for anything.
Height: 5'8
Weight: 139
Build: He's slim but much stronger than he looks.
Hair Color: An insane deep blue.
Eye Color: A matching just as wild deep blue.
Complexion: Porcelain, more fair skinned. He doesn't tan...
Outfits: Like his sister he has a keep sake, but of his fathers he received before his death. His soft blue scarf. He rarely ever takes it off. Unlike his sister who takes hand me downs, he steals all his name brand clothing which consists of tight jeans and name brand T-shirts and button ups and a leather jacket, or even a fur coat now and again.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None. No one can match up to something as perfect as me...
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Anything chocolate. Oh and Ice cream.
Drink: Milkshakes~
Color: Blue.
Animal: Foxes.

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Turnips.
Drink: Vegetable Juice. (Isabella thinks it's good for him...)
Color: Bright colors.
Animal: Bats.

Alexander was born into a fairly wealthy family his father original wife had died after giving birth to him, losing her he grew attached to his father who had been his idol. He looked up to him and practiced his water bending with him, hatting that he looked more like his mom than his father at all, having her stunning deep blue eyes and her edgy feminine face, as well as her wild hair color.

He often went to work with his father to his successful business with him meeting a coworker of his fathers. It wasn't long tell he fell in love with her, she was feisty and even irritated him now and again. It wasn't long tell the two wed having a baby girl who resembled their father, having his deep aqua eyes with bits of purple, but her hair was blonde like her mothers... His step mothers. Despite this he had fun picking out flowers to bring home to his mother and Isabella, with his dad, Isabella was now only five at the time, while Alexander was only eight. His father always called him Ace, and had a lucky scarf he let him burrow whenever he was taking a big test or having a bad day. He loved his father more than anyone...

One day he fell sickly from a passing epidemic. He hadn't survived despite the efforts of the family. He had blamed it all on his stepmother taking a rebellious side to him always worrying her sick believing it was he fault he died, stressing her out to the point she grew sickly, even pulling pranks on her as well as IA his youngest sister from time to time. He despised her as well for even being related to the evil woman taking on her mothers footsteps treating her as if she were a god he hatted it...

He never took the scarf of once wearing it to bed even. When Isabella began to talk to him more and more, it seemed the meaner he was the more she tried to cheer him up, she had thought he didn't like her so he took it out on his stepmother he eventually grew a soft spot for her accepting her but still pranking the two from time to time but after a few years at age fifteen he found forgiveness for the two but he still had tensions against his stepmother.

His stepmother was strong spirited and always encouraged her kids to do their best and become stronger and smarter, oddly enough his stepmother had been born with no elements a rare fate, but she made up for it all in combat. That combat he had taken on learning with ease and even outdoing her it it, he could fight better than any of his child hood friends and was skilled at throwing daggers, he specialized in freezing things more than using the element itself, mainly because whenever their mother boiled something he would use his element to freeze it quickly baffling their stepmother unsure what was happening tell the eldest brother shoot him a look. He had always been afraid of him after all.

Of course when their father passed they had a fare amount of money left and eventually had to move to a more affordable living space, His stepmother, and Isabella would clean the kitchen, cook dinner hell Isabella even tried to get a job like her. (Of course her mother hadn't allowed it.) It always sickened him how much she clung to her.

Years latter their stepmothers sickness got worse along with being highly stressed out not able to pay their bills... Isabella never slept, never rested sited by her side the whole time doing house work cooking and trying to tend to her mother, she was 15 now. He often found himself giving worried glances to his elder brother both worried how it would all play out, one night when the two came to say goodnight she asked for them to stay. The two brothers stepmother hesitated before begging the two to take Isabella on a break a picnic of some sort, for she knew she was dying... She simply needed Isabella out of the house long enough for her to end her own suffering for the doctor told her she hadn't much time left before she'd die, telling her, her organs would begin to stop working causing her a slow agonizing death.

The eldest had accepted willingly, humbly accepting his stepmothers last wishes, Alexander had grabbed her by her shirt picking her up as a screamed at her cursing and swearing left and right, he knew how much Isabella loved her. How heart broken she'd be without her... He hatted her for her selfishness... But he was stopped short by his brother but of course they had agreed.

On the day of the picnic their stepmother had convinced Isabella to go and take a break to relax for once. Finally agreeing her and her two brothers went out on a picnic they staid out for hours a slight tension in the air as the two tried to distract Isabella but she never once noticed... She seemed too happy... It crushed him. Until it began to storm harshly the rain beat against their skin as thunder flashed threw the sky, giggling and laughing, as well as teasing one another as the three avoided the rain making it all a joke... But when they got home the fake happiness they had created and speaking ceased at the sight before them. Their home... Or what was left of it anyway. Their home was in ashes, everything they owned... All their money... All that survived was a few clothes that hung out on the clothe line. Right away Alex's eyes landed on their deceased mother... How cruel she was... Not only disturbing Isabella for life but taking all their belongings with her. All was silent until Isabella's screams were all that could be head as she ran to a lump that lie motionless outside... Their stepmother had dragged herself out but too much smoke had gotten into her body as well as partially burned. She was gone. She had given up on the suicide attempt but had died anyways... It made him sick, even his eldest brother cringed at the sight before him seeing exactly what he saw, as the two watched in silence as Isabella cried harder than she ever had before that day, harder than she thought was possible as she shook, shaking her mother begging her to get up.... The sight crushed him.

Since that day the three travel with one in other setting up their tents they earned in a new location every few months it seems, Isabella never cried since than, and if she did she didn't let her brothers see. She got a job and the three continue as if it nothing ever happened... It's their first year all by themselves with no parent to guide them along, Isabella's taken a motherly nature to her trying to take over the role to make sure the three make it along just fine. While Alexander makes it all a struggle constantly pranking Isabella and falling into trouble.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Specialized Bending: Freezing, anything with ice he's best with.

Weapon Class: (Unsure)
Weapon Name: Daggers.
Weapon Location: He carries small daggers with him and has a strangely fantastic aim.

XXXXP E T S
Name: N//A
Abilities:

XXXXE X T R A S

Younger Sister : Isabella Raine Adames
☂ Eldest Brother : (Not done yet~)

((Ignore links at the bottom ^^; Also once again I'm really sorry for the inconvenience... I'll read better next time I promise! emotion_yatta ))

This and your other RPC are both approved, but specialized bending isn't ice or anything like that; specialized bending includes metalbending, bloodbending, lightningbending, pressure-bending, etc. They're special, incredibly advanced moves you learn at Master rank. Until then, you just have the "Elemental Affinity". Ice is included in waterbending, so it's not specialized.

And for Isabella's specialized bending, you should leave that blank as well.

Everything else looks great though. =]  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:33 am
Etr0
CupidsStunt

This and your other RPC are both approved, but specialized bending isn't ice or anything like that; specialized bending includes metalbending, bloodbending, lightningbending, pressure-bending, etc. They're special, incredibly advanced moves you learn at Master rank. Until then, you just have the "Elemental Affinity". Ice is included in waterbending, so it's not specialized.

Okay~ They're both edited! :"D

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:04 am

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Palka (Pah-ka) Xao (sh-oh)
Nicknames: Pah
Notable Title:
Birth date: August 31
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nation: Air Temple (not sure which yet)

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Palka is a open minded Airbender of the Eastern Air Temple. His free spirited mentality, and his yearning to understand things is what gives him that out of the box thinking that make Airbending seem like a breeze.

Theme song:
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 125
Build: Agile
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Complexion: Tan
Outfits: Similar to Aangs clothing, but green/beige. and w/o sleeves.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Pasta
Drink: Water
Color: Maroonish-Red
Animal: Air Bison

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Platypus-bear Meat
Drink: Tea
Color: Gray
Animal:

Palka was sent to live at the Eastern Air Temple at the age of three after displaying the attributes of an Airbender. From there Palka began learning the customary traditions of the Air Nomads along with meeting Najah, a young, adolescent, air bison. Throughout Palka's life in the Eastern Air Temple he began to develop an open minded mentality that left him a free spirit that was full of curiosity. With this new found curiosity, Palka is usually found dreaming about the world outside the Air Temple walls, and yearns to be a part of it.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: ONE.
Specialized Bending: (( N/A ))

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:
Secondary Weapon Description:
Secondary Weapon Location:

XXXXP E T S
Name: Najah
Species: Air Bison
Abilities:

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

AIR TECHNIQUES

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:04 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Jethro G Callen
Nicknames: Jet
Notable Title:
Birth date: may 22
Sexuality: Straight
Nation: Fire Nation

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:Untypical of the element of fire, Jethro is very calm in and out of battle. Stemming from him being very observant at an early age, he has always been more accustomed to thinking thru his actions. He will come off as quiet and only speak if neccasary. Or to those he is close to.
Take on battle: For survival it is useful, he'd much rather use his bending for other reasons then to hurt someone. but will if he has to.
Theme song: Light Up The Sky, TFK
Height: 6"
Weight: 177lbs
Build: Slight atheletic build
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: lightly tan
Outfits: He wears a short sleeved red and black sleeved hoodie shirt, with black shorts. sometimes wearing gloves. And a Brown overcoat.
2nd outfit: He has an armor which he is still customizing.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Any kind of pasta
Drink: Water
Color: Blue
Animal:
Dragon
XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Spicy foods
Drink: Alchahol
Color: Pink
Animal:

Jethro is a cousin to the current Fire lord. He'd only met him a few times before he became Fire Lord, and hasn't been to the palace yet. But he intends to go and learn from his more experienced cousin. From a young age Jethro knew a little about firebending but he thought to be dangerous and wanted to learn how to control it before trying to much. This being due to the fact that when he had experimented with it, he killed a pet and set a forest on fire by accident.Therefore he stopped experimenting til he could learn more how to control it.

Chapter 1: Family Ties

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Specialized Bending: Espires to learn lightning bending

Weapon Class: Blade
Weapon Name: Kakashi
Weapon Description: A white Grass Cutter blade his father had given him before he left to begin his training.
Weapon Location: It is along his waist the handle on the right as Jethro is right handed.

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:
Secondary Weapon Description:
Secondary Weapon Location:

XXXXP E T S
Name: Seth
Species: Winged-Lemur (He found it injured one day and after helping to heal he stayed with Jethro.)
Abilities:

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

FIRE TECHNIQUES

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:58 pm
CupidsStunt
Etr0
CupidsStunt

You can RP now. = D

Courageous/ Tails, you're approved.

Jedi, a few problems. Ditch the titles. You're a trainee, you wouldn't be the "dragon of the east", or a blue knight. Save the titles for a higher rank, because as a trainee, you don't even know 1 firebending ability, so how would you be a dragon of the east or a blue knight? oO

Plus, Lemurs can't understand English. They're not smart enough, and Momo was probably as smart as they could get. He understood very, very basic things but as seen in many episodes, he has no idea what anyone is saying.

Also, the blade feels a lot like Kusanagi. Not really grounds for denial, but I'd prefer that custom weapons here be original. This isn't a Naruto guild.

And remove "WATER TECHNIQUES, EARTH, AIR," from the "technique" list.

Aaaaaand finally, you'll need permission from Hadou to be the cousin of his firelord RPC.

That's all I see a problem with.

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:21 pm
Etr0
CupidsStunt
Etr0
CupidsStunt

You can RP now. = D

Courageous/ Tails, you're approved.

Jedi, a few problems. Ditch the titles. You're a trainee, you wouldn't be the "dragon of the east", or a blue knight. Save the titles for a higher rank, because as a trainee, you don't even know 1 firebending ability, so how would you be a dragon of the east or a blue knight? oO

Plus, Lemurs can't understand English. They're not smart enough, and Momo was probably as smart as they could get. He understood very, very basic things but as seen in many episodes, he has no idea what anyone is saying.

Also, the blade feels a lot like Kusanagi. Not really grounds for denial, but I'd prefer that custom weapons here be original. This isn't a Naruto guild.

And remove "WATER TECHNIQUES, EARTH, AIR," from the "technique" list.

Aaaaaand finally, you'll need permission from Hadou to be the cousin of his firelord RPC.

That's all I see a problem with.

i thought the grass cutter was a name of a type of blade, was going for the look, nothing special about the blade. im not very knowledgeble on blades.

and i'l ask him and if he says no i'll take off the relation and edit it. but i took off the other stuff

[Storage] Profile Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff