4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:30 am
Tan's soa: Lochlan
My Soa: User Image
Nikusaidie
Plot: She is all set to join the K'A pride once her final brother is contested off, so I'd like her to meet some K'A members once her and one of her brothers are dropped off there. She's the daughter of the Goddess of Blood Magic, and the niece of the Goddess of Blood. I kinda just want her to meet others in the pride and learn things about it from them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:17 am
L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13
Tan's soa: Lochlan
My Soa: User Image
Nikusaidie
Plot: She is all set to join the K'A pride once her final brother is contested off, so I'd like her to meet some K'A members once her and one of her brothers are dropped off there. She's the daughter of the Goddess of Blood Magic, and the niece of the Goddess of Blood. I kinda just want her to meet others in the pride and learn things about it from them.

I would love for them to meet! Lochlan comes from a huge famly, so he is used to cubs.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:42 am
Awesome! Once her final brother is given a new owner and Kael tells me I can rp her in K'A I'll shoot you a pm with a link. : D (I might use it as a JRP if I don't get one prior / if that's alright with you.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:24 am
Of course thats fine! JRPs are good. X3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:27 am
disclaimer:
I am really really bad when it comes to soa rp. x3; But if we keep up rps via pm or such, then I can pull through! I much more enjoy plotting scenarios behind the scenes rather than rping through every single thing due to time constraints.

Tan's soa: Asante
My Soa: Zurisuda
Plot: I was hoping to see if maybe these two would click together as a couple in the future. 83 Zuri is like a delicate flower, very shy and flustered around others and willing to avoid the spotlight at all costs. She also has her father's large genetics, so is embarrassed that she is not slender like most lioness. While the naming quest did help her learn survival skills, it did nothing to help her social graces. Even so, she loves the company of others, and Asante's stories of lands far away would be well appreciated by the quiet girl.

Tan's soa: Sachetan
My Soa: Tesni
Plot: Perhaps mates? To be honest, Tesni is a very blank slate since I had won her in a random raffle. But she is a very mature lioness, being both graceful in her words and actions. Not one for violence or rough housing, she is more like a voice of reason to whoever she befriends.

Tan's soa: Artemis
My Soa: Chasiku
Plot: Another blank slate of mine, since I could never pinpoint a muse for him. Fun loving but spacey, and he roams around like a carefree bear. But I figured if you needed a fling with matching hues/textures and would love to event the cubs for the pride to grow, then I'd love to offer Chasiku.

Tan's soa: Zabuni
My Soa: Masikanti
Plot: Perhaps mates? If not traveling partners, idk it's a long shot. xD Masikanti is an older lion, wise but a tad grumpy from his experiences. Not someone you can easily become pals with. However, he can be a gentleman to females in need...so long as he doesn't view them as overly bubbly or clingy. Aka annoying. x'D While he does believe in respecting the ladies, he will also scorn them should they act too reckless or selfish. In Zabuni's case, he'd respect her strength for enduring peer pressure, and gruffly compliment her on further blossoming her character. More like a protector role (if anyone tries to bother her while he's around) that could become emotional over time? idk. x'D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:12 am
Nyhility

I agree with your disclaimer totally. XD;; Though I will have more time now Im jobless, I still have a tonne of irl stuff going on. Plottage is loved!

I would love to try Asante and Zuri!!!! I even recognize her. XD Lorne own's a brother of hers I think?

Is Tesni already in the Ela? I'm happy to rp them together, though I am going to be more picky with Sach than many of my soa.

Chasiku is gorgeous!!! I would love to fling him and Artemis!

Zabuni is in desperate need of rps, so she'd love to meet Masikanti. She is one of the soa I can't predict... so no idea if they will hit it off or not, but happy to try.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:25 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:52 am
Tan's soa: Safiya
My Soa: Waridi
Plot: Waridi is a Knight healer in the Jedi pride, but seeing as his master was a Guardian who didn't focus too heavily on the Healer specialization, he kind of has no idea what he's doing. Maybe Safiya can act as his secondary mentor and friend?

The Captain Britain

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:14 pm
I know he's not listed but . . . . can we continue with our Firekin RP? xD

Link

I know I need some more RP with her, but I think some more development between the two of them would be lovely. If time is an issue, plotting stuff via AIM or PM is cool too, whatever you're most inclined.

I promise my tags won't be so long and rambling. x3

*also needs more RP with you in general, yush*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:08 pm
Tan's soa: The Swampies xd Asante Kwa'maisha and/or Nthanda’kagiso
My Soa: Morska'Zelena User Image
Plot: Morska'Zelena is in need of someone to pull her back from the edge of the swamp. She needs someone to point and/or explain the loneliness that she's been feeling in subtle or not so subtle ways. Maybe Someone (or both for more drama?) can bump into her separately and let it play out from there? Unless you have plans or suggestions? Journal link for more.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:21 pm
Uta
Quote:

YUSH YUSH!!!! We need to get these two together. -so loves them- Plotting would be grand, but we do need more rp!!! And with our other soa too. <3

I'll tag that rp asap, it had gotten out of my tabs for some reason.

Dame NightFury

I would love to rp both of them!!! I think Nthanda would suit her better, he was born in the pride, Asante is a bit more complex emotional wise. If you could start that would be really helpful.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:25 am
Tanakako

I would love to rp both of them!!! I think Nthanda would suit her better, he was born in the pride, Asante is a bit more complex emotional wise. If you could start that would be really helpful.

Okay here's the link. I included both of the lions, but if you only want to use one, I'll edit it. xd

edit: PS - I am active about looking for a mate for her, so she may have more than one rp "romance" development postings going on at once. JSYK.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:57 pm
I promise to get on all these rps soon!!!!! Christmas and starting a new job kind of curtailed any internet time I had. XD But it will settle down in the new year.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:31 am
Code:
Tan's soa: Loreyn’txon
My Soa: Aphrodite uncert
Plot: General RP for now, but am keeping eyes open for a lioness that he clicks with for lifemate. He is joining the Na'vi as an Artisan.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas