Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Save My Skin (1x1 RP) (~with Hikari_Mamo~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite color?
  Pink
  Red
  Orange
  Yellow
  Green
  Blue
  Purple
  Brown
  Black
  White
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:27 pm
Loki's ears went down slightly and then he nodded vigorously. "I'll be good!" he exclaimed, not wanting Jason to be upset with him. He didn't want to leave Jason. Not if Heather was staying. He didn't want to be parted from her. She reminded him of his mother . . . what he could remember of her anyways . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:37 pm
"That's a good boy." Jason praised holding the boy closer and gently pet the boy's head. "Oh that was quick." He muttered as Peta pulled up outside the front door then opened the carriage door. "Come ladies." He purred holding Loki close. "Peta. Once you've finished putting away the horse and carriage you have the rest of the day off." He gently stroked her hair and she smiled purring loudly. "Thanks Jace." She purred leading the horse and carriage to the stables. "Hey Loki I think there are a few kittens about your age to play with. Would you like that? Having kids your own age?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:43 pm
Loki blinked and then quickly escaped Jason's arms and ran back to Heather who was just getting out of the carriage, hiding behind her legs, much to her amusement. "Loki, stop that." she said with a bit of a laugh, trying not to trip over the boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:52 pm
With a chuckle Jason just shook his head and guided them all into his house and to the extremely large living room where others were hanging out playing board games or just talking. The younger children were playing with dolls or blocks and one young girl who was by herself looked up ears perked and she gave a squeal. "Jacie!!!" She screamed racing over to him and jumped into his arms. "Well hello there little Freya you been a good girl?" He asked as they nuzzled each other. "Yes." She said with a tiny pout. "I missed you though. Did you save those girls today?" She asked
"Yes I did see?" He turned and showed the little neko the thirteen girls. And she gasped noticing Loki. "Is that?" She asked eyes a light.
"Why don't you ask." Jason purred putting her on the floor and watched her crawl over to him and tilted her head to the side. The green neko child meowed at him. "Hi." She mewled. " I'm Freya, what's your name?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:06 am
Loki hugged Heather's legs tighter, his ears drooping. He looked up at the purple neko, as though expecting her to rescue him from this situation. He gave a small mew, rather distressed. He'd never been around nekos his age, except at the auctions, and then they were always in cages. He had no idea what to do.

Heather sighed and then pried Loki off of her legs and moved him so that he was in front of her. "Hello Freya. My name is Heather. This is Loki. He's shy." she said with a soft smile. Kittens were her one weakness.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:12 am
Freya gave a giggle. "Don't be shy Loki. There's lots of kids here to play with. It's lots of fun. Jacie is so~ nice! And he always lets us play with him too-" She gasped and her eyes lit up. "Mummy!" She cried and raced away to a door to the side racing into Peta's arms. "You behaving yourself little one?" The two purred as they held each other.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:19 am
Heather blinked and looked at Peta. "Mummy?" she asked curiously. "Adoption?" she asked, trying to get a clarification. Loki, however, got her attention, holding up his arms. He wanted to be held too. Heather sighed and picked up Loki, smiling as the boy purred happily as she held him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:47 pm
Jason smiled softly. "No biological. Her father was a yellow colour. I thought that they'd produce yellow or black colours but she came out instead." Jason gave a chuckle and stroked one of Loki's ears.
"JACIE!!!!" Someone screamed from the top of the stairs making Jason wince.
"Hello mother-"
"Welcome back son! Oh I see you saved some more *gasp* well aren't you a pretty one!" The fat woman all but gushed checking out Heather. "Isn't she just a beauty? I'm sure one of your males will snap her up quick! Which reminds me how does go the wife hunt?" She asked. Jason's whole body language slumped and he gave a choked whine. "Ma~! I'm too young to marry right now." He growled angrily.
"Oh pish posh you're the same age as your father when he married me. Now I wouldn't object to a neko wife just...make sure she's pretty. Like this one." She tugged at Heather's shirt making Jason give a possessive growl and pull the neko close. "Leave my neko's alone mother! Go play Bridge or something."

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:08 pm
Loki purred as his ear was stroked before his ears quickly pressed against his head as the screech came from the top of the stairs. Heather's ears also pinned themselves against her head and she nearly dropped Loki when the woman started fussing over her. She scowled and her nails were itching to become claws and teach the woman to keep her hands to herself. But then Jason pulled her close and Loki, bless his heart, hopped down, his tail puffed out, his hairs standing on end as he hissed angrily at Jason's mother, wanting to protect Heather from the crazy lady. He even swiped at her with his non-developed claws.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:15 pm
The mother gave a huff then left leaving Jason to, with one arm, scoop up the angered child and hold them both close. "That's just mother. Don't pay her any mind. She's the one who is helping me save your kind." He gave a genuine kiss to Heather's forehead then pushed them both toward the living room with all the others after giving Heather's hip a slight rub. "Now I have things to get done if you need me Freya will help you find me." With a kind smile he left them to socialize.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:45 pm
Loki calmed once he was scooped up and looked at Jason curiously, his fur going down. He let out a little questioning mew before purring happily.

Heather pulled away from Jason after he kissed her forehead, making a face. She still did not trust the man. It would take a lot for any master to gain her trust ever again. She took Loki from Jason and then found herself pushed back towards the living room. "Stop that." she muttered, not liking being pushed around. It was annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:10 pm
Jason gave a laugh. "Would you prefer I slap your behind?" He teased then shook his head and headed out of the room up to his own after giving Loki another pat. He knew it would take time for her to trust him but he couldn't help it. Teasing heather was so much fun!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:30 pm
Heather hissed at Jason and quickly headed into the living room, wanting to get away from her new master . . . and quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:33 pm
The nekos in the living had been subtly watching the goings on of the past twenty minutes with intrigue. However once the display was over they all welcomed the new nekos with warm smiles and greetings.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:20 pm
Heather smiled shyly back at the nekos, starting to close herself off a little. She wasn't used to other nekos being genuinely nice to her. Mostly she had been looked at with pity . . . occasionally exasperation . . . but this . . . this was foreign to her. She wasn't sure how to act . . .

Loki purred and rubbed lay his head against Heather's shoulder as she maneuvered into a corner, sitting down on the ground, holding him close. Now, however, his mind was on machinery. He wondered what the machine that Jason had been talking about looked like.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff