Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

"Very well."

Yun lead her out of the palace and towards the entrance to the upper ring.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:13 pm
Nikki Lei Ban'Shu

User Image

"Fine Juju." She said as she approached the death trap of a bridge. "How the heck do i approach this thing?" She said to herself as she looked at it for a moment and looked around as there was no real way to get on it. She jumped onto the bridge, immediately clear it was in fact a death trap and jumped off before she was thrown off. [1/10]

She glared at her sister for a moment but she was already testing the Avatar, so she looked back to the crazy bridge. She placed a hand on it and then her other hand and tried a hand stand approach trying to have a much more different stance compared to others as she tried to use more ways to throw someone off. As she was in her hand stand the bridge shook violently and she pushed off the bridge and landed on her feet with a sigh. [2/10]

She tapped her chin a few times as she looked at the entire bridge. She performed another hand stand on the bridge but aimed towards the center of the bridge and flipped onto her feet and then stood up. She held her arms out straight as she started her walk. [3/10]

As she was starting her walk, she was starting to sway side to side in very rapid swings, moving her waist down to swing with the bridge keeping her up. She now has a good idea of how to increase her speed on this bridge as she was able to move to with it. She then picked up the pace for all the time lost, keeping her balance all the way to the end and jumped off. [4/10]

She then looked at the guards who were now going to send disks at her for her to block. She took her stance as the guards helping her threw three disks at her. She stomped forward, creating a wall that blocked the incoming disks. [5/10]

She took another stance as three dummies were revealed and waiting for her to attack. She stomped on the ground once more, made multiple thrusts, sending disks towards the dummies, knocking them back. She moved to the next area which might prove a bit troublesome for her. [6/10]

She took her next stance as additional dummies were revealed but they started moving side to side in different directions. She stomped on the ground tuck her arms under her chin and other arm raising spikes and pointing her bend index fingers towards her targets. As that happened she launched all of the spikes, hitting her targets which shocked her a bit. [7/10]

(Emms, you aren't even online to really answer my question, but do i have to spar with the guard for 3 posts to finish of my 10? Or is that separate? Let me know so that i can try and find a way to either make another 3 posts or begin the mini spar.)  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noir | Frost | Mercenary
| Chi: 350/350 || Trainee || Non-Bender || Action: Wind Fang

"I'll be back s soon as I can then."[/exit]

Current Thoughts: ["Time to go to work, I guess..."]

"Even in darkness...I shall be the light!"

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

Autumn pulled her wounded guardian tours back the palace they just came. He was bleeding pretty bad and need help really bad. She asked the guard to help him for he is barely awake. They agreed and have them come inside and have him lay down onto the bed till their own healer came. Autumn stayed to Yun's side as she got he back wound getting treating by an expert. His wounds should be find now, just a little rest would do him good.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun would slowly start to wake up, but he couldn't move from the treatment. His eyes slowly opened, the first sight was that of Autumn's face.

"A-Autumn....you...ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn broke into tears again not for sadness this time, but in joy that he was alive. "*Sniff* Y-Yeah. W-What about you?" She asked. "I'm so sorry this happen... if I didn't got caught by those mean man, than you wouldn't gotten hurt.*Sniff*" She start blaming for this. She still don't know why they attacked her in the first play anyways but she know she was very much in the way of having Yun easily hurt.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun smiled.

"No, its fine. I swore to you that I wouldn't let you get hurt, and thats what I did."

He let out a sigh.

"Besides...I didn't want to risk them taking you away,..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn rubbed her eye's, whipping her cry baby tears. "I want to go home now... I don't want to play anymore*sniff*." Is all she really want right now. It's so dangerous outside of her tribe. She doesn't care she's getting out of character within the palace area, she just want to stay home and safe.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noir | Frost | Mercenary
| Chi: 1000/1000 || Master || Non-Bender || Alone: Those Carrying Solitude

Noir was just hanging out on the other side of the wall, leaning against it with his arms crossed and one foot pressed against said wall. Something he should have done...was to tell Autumn not to move somebody who's been badly burned, it just opens the wound. His eyes were closed as he listened, he guessed that he made a right call coming here, but he was a little slow getting help. His mind kept wandering to these strange places because for some reason he felt kind of sad too. Oh, right...back to being a loner. "Huh...I should be getting back..." Noir stopped leaning against the wall and put his hands in his pockets before taking a few steps away from the two...ugh...Autumn crying made him want to do the same, and that wouldn't do. He was also pretty mad that he couldn't have been more useful, sure he was great in a fight, but everything else was lost upon him. Noir had looked at Yun, his somewhat dead eyes did not tell the water bender anything special. With that Noir left, and he arrived just in time to see a battle between the avatar and the ruler of the earth kingdom...go figure. At first he sort of blanked out before looking back and forth between the two...what the hell was this all about? He'd just...try to stay out of the way, angry earth benders and all. Eventually Noir left to get some training of his own in.

Current Thoughts: ["..."]

"Even in darkness...I shall be the light!"

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun frowned a bit, he then moved his hand up and wiped a tear off Autumn's face, forcing himself up after despite the healing only just finishing. HE groans slightly in pain.

"I'm sorry this had to happen, I thought the upper ring was a secured place, but I guess a lot has changed in a few years."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"I just want to go home." She replied back to him. Clearly his thoughts was wrong about the upper ring. Autumn was just lucky that Yun really wanted to protect her all the way through, which was a little different thought to her about the ghost lady. The sooner the better it would make Autumn feel better once they leave. "Are you okay to stand up? Douse it still hurt?" She stay concern about him.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

"Heh, I've been through worse."

Yun gets up, but stumbles onto his knees. He could still feel some seering pain from the burn wound, but he managed to pull himself together.

"Maybe when we get back, you can practice some healing bending on me."

Yun chuckled.  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Healing bending? ... Yeah, I should of learned that before we left." Pretty much she's regretting that now. She didn't really gave the thought of it at all, since no one suggested it. Now was a good reason to do it using her water bending. "Let's you help you." Autumn gave Yun a hand from his little struggle. She gather their things and grab Yun by the hand so they wont get separated. Before leaving the area, she gave her thanks to the people for their help of saving Yun's health. Than both of them head out tours the exit of the city.

[exit]

...Northern Tribe

[EA] Ba Sing Se

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas