Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Welcome to Republic City! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 pm
Elisia Wyn
Posted the character I was working on. I'm also going to be making her mother later on. >w> For now, sadly, I have to get ready for work. =_=

That sucks man. But we'll see ya later smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 pm
Maylin_C

Lolz XD okay cool! Oh and for your earth bending guy character, I call my character to have a crush on him.

inb4 rivals.

Nah, I kid, though it would be amusing. xD

In all seriousness, anything I do with my character will strictly be out of development.  

Elisia Wyn

Invisible Survivor

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tyjaay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:14 pm
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Lolz XD yes I do draw a lot. And no I wish I did thought.

Well, you don't need a tablet for this website. But it does help. There's a website called iscribble.net that is an interactive drawing website. You can draw and talk with people on it. biggrin You should join! Many people on it are really talented and it's really fun. Most emails don't work when creating an account- i know aol works though.

Actually that does sound pretty fun!. I'm in! But I'll go make an account later.

Okay! biggrin Message me when you do, because we can draw together!

Lolz XD okay cool! Oh and for your earth bending guy character, I call my character to have a crush on him.

LOL! Sounds great! <3 Is it gonna be a secret crush, or are we gonna date? XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:18 pm
Serious... do I have the only non-bender... -_- Well it might be interesting with his secret second life.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Elisia Wyn

Invisible Survivor

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 pm
Ready for work. I'd like to try and get a post in before I go. Mind if I join your thread, Vintage, or would you rather me just pass for now so that you can still post while I'm at work? =o I don't want to slow you down, especially with the influx of new members.

VintageAutomaton

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:21 pm
HealingAssass1n
Serious... do I have the only non-bender... -_- Well it might be interesting with his secret second life.

It's because non benders are boring... if they aren't equalists. XD Benders are the good guys - favorited and they're all just like *stomps, rock flies up, punches rock, WOOOSH = epicness*  

Tyjaay

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:22 pm
Tyjaay
HealingAssass1n

It's because non benders are boring... if they aren't equalists. XD Benders are the good guys - favorited and they're all just like *stomps, rock flies up, punches rock, WOOOSH = epicness*

This is my character... duh
Not to mention, did you not see how awesome those chi-blockers were fighting the avatar... (I am not pro-equalists... I just thought that they were awesome...) and not to mention, Sokka and the Kiyoshi Warriors were non-benders and they were badass.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:23 pm
HealingAssass1n
Tyjaay
HealingAssass1n

I know, i already stalked him. lol  

Tyjaay

VintageAutomaton
Captain

Elisia Wyn
Ready for work. I'd like to try and get a post in before I go. Mind if I join your thread, Vintage, or would you rather me just pass for now so that you can still post while I'm at work? =o I don't want to slow you down, especially with the influx of new members.

VintageAutomaton

It's up to you >u<;;  
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Lolz XD yes I do draw a lot. And no I wish I did thought.

Well, you don't need a tablet for this website. But it does help. There's a website called iscribble.net that is an interactive drawing website. You can draw and talk with people on it. biggrin You should join! Many people on it are really talented and it's really fun. Most emails don't work when creating an account- i know aol works though.

Actually that does sound pretty fun!. I'm in! But I'll go make an account later.

Hmmm this is a hard choice She's going to have a protective older brother. But I think she'll have a secret crush, that seeps out at times. Making the crush somewhat obvious. Like how Korra has a crush on Mako.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Elisia Wyn

Invisible Survivor

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:26 pm
VintageAutomaton

It's up to you >u<;;

Mm... I don't have as much time as I thought I did, so I should actually go ahead and get going. >.< There's always later though~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:28 pm
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Hmmm this is a hard choice She's going to have a protective older brother. But I think she'll have a secret crush, that seeps out at times. Making the crush somewhat obvious. Like how Korra has a crush on Mako.

YOU REMINDED ME OF TODAY'S EPISODE! lol When Tenzin's daughters are like "Oooh he's cute." "You say he drives you crazy, crazy in a good way, or crazy in a bad way!?" *Korra get's frustrated and shoots them up into the air with earthbending* *They float down giggling* Ha, funny part. xD

And okay.. Should my guy secretly like you back? O:  

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:29 pm
Elisia Wyn
Maylin_C

inb4 rivals.

Nah, I kid, though it would be amusing. xD

In all seriousness, anything I do with my character will strictly be out of development.

I can't wait for the cat fights we'll have XD Just kidding. But that would be very fun to have. And oh okay cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:29 pm
HealingAssass1n
Tyjaay
HealingAssass1n

Not to mention, did you not see how awesome those chi-blockers were fighting the avatar... (I am not pro-equalists... I just thought that they were awesome...) and not to mention, Sokka and the Kiyoshi Warriors were non-benders and they were badass.

You are very correct here! O: You proved me wrong. The equalists did completely dominate Korra. And Socca's boomerang was pretty handy. Alond with Ty Lee's insane ninja moves.  

Tyjaay

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:33 pm
Tyjaay

You are very correct here! O: You proved me wrong. The equalists did completely dominate Korra. And Socca's boomerang was pretty handy. Alond with Ty Lee's insane ninja moves.

Hehe, yep, and with my character, he looks like a normal boring guy but is actually a bada** ninja guy who has the moves of those chi-blockers ^w^  
Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff