Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legend of Korra: Spirits of Past, Present and Future.

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for the discussion and later on roleplays for Legend of Korra. We're also big on Avatar: The Last Airbender. 

Tags: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Roleplay, Discussion, Nickelodeon 

Reply Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]
Main Story Role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:07 pm
"Ow Ow ow! Hold still a second!" she leaned into him, letting some slack in her hair. Using her hands, she closed her eyes and leaned on his shoulder. In seconds, she had found the knot and had loosened it. Sitting up, her hair fell behind her, without any other difficulties. Smiling she stood up. "You're pretty good. If you were a bender, I'd have you on my team," she winked at him. "But alas, we'll just stay friends and allies."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:15 pm
Koga smiled back at his new friend, almost blushing again at that wink she gave him. "You're not so bad yourself." He complimented. That little sparring match was actually kinda fun, despite that little tangle problem at the end. He hadn't practiced in a long time, so this was a rewarding experience for him. His day had gone pretty well. Met someone new and interesting, watched her smack herself with his gun, sparred with her, and tomorrow, he was going to see her in a pro bending match. Things were looking up for the inventor.  

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:57 pm

"You seem happy,' she said with a smile. "I hope you had fun here, cause I sure did. I haven't had this much fun in a while. It gets lonely here.' she said. She looked at him, and grinned.
Turning away as her cheeks heated up, she saved the next thought to herself. Even with one eye, Koga was rather attractive

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:05 pm
Koga smiled back at her. "I did. It was good to get out of the workshop for a while. Thanks for inviting me here." He told her. Koga really did enjoy meeting Luna and spending time with her. She was nice enough to show him her home, let him spar with her, and even invite him to one of her bending matches. She was pretty cool. Not to mention easy on the eyes.....or eye, to be more accurate.Y'know what, Skip the puns and let's just say she's hot. Koga didn't really go out and make too many friends, given his work, and the fact that he lives close to the grittier parts of the city, but he was glad that he ran into Luna at the park.  

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Luna nodded. 'It's weird.. it feels like we're saying goodbye, but ... I don't want to yet. I ... you're the first friend I've made here in the city. In fact, you might be the first friend I've made on my own, at least that I can remember. It's nice having a friend."
She blushed, and looked down. He was striking to her, and she had never felt those emotions before. She was unsure of how to deal with them.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:39 pm
Koga blushed, looking down for a second, then smiled back up at his friend. "Yeah, it is." He agreed. "And don't worry about saying goodbye. I'll be coming to watch you tomorrow, Luna. That's a promise." He said. She was the first friend he made in a while, so of course he would come see her. "Although....you think we could, y'know, hang out some more after that?" He asked, a bit of shyness in his voice. Luna was very interesting to him, and he felt something new to him. The inventor wasn't sure what was going on, but...it felt good.  

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:52 pm
Her eyes lit up.
"Definetely! that is, if I don't end up in the hospital again, the last few matches have been getting tougher. They're narrowing us down in order to go to the championships. It's pretty tough, but I'm tough too!" she said, posing. "I'll look forward to tomorrow then, because I know it'll be fun with you there."
She held out her hand to shake his, sure that this one was going to be more personal and more trusting than the one that they had in the park that morning. "I'm also glad that you came over to talk to me this morning in the park. Usually people run after a light show."

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:03 pm
Koga grinned, grabing Luna's hand and shaking it, feeling a lot better this time than he did before. He knew he could trust Luna. She was more than just a bender. She was a good friend. "Well, I'm glad I came over there, too. Not every day I make a new friend." He said. "You'll do great tomorrow. You've got some impressive moves, and that was WITHOUT bending! I can't wait to see you in action out there!" He told her. The redhead smiled and picked up his vest, putting it back on. He didn't exactly want the day to end, either, but time waits for no man, even when the man is chatting up a cute white haired firebender. Yeah, Father Time is a jerk.  

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:13 pm
"Then I'll look forward to it. We'll have a match, and the two of ys can head out to dinner!" she said, grinning. "I'll make sure to be badass as well, because it's going to be a tough match. The other fire benders an electric user too, so we'll be putting on plenty o' light show!"
She smiled, hugged him, and then waved. Heading to the stairs. she waved one last time before disappearing into the hallways where the rooms were.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:28 pm
Koga smiled and hugged her back, then waved as Luna walked away. He then walked out of the building, a blush on his face. He had made an awesome new friend, he was going to see her in a bending match, AND she invited him to dinner! Koga had an awesome day. Tomorrow would be even better, he just knew it! Now, he just had to get home without any gangs or Equalists jumping him. He didn't want the night to end on a bad note. It was already sucky enough that he had to leave.

(timeskip to tomorrow, if no one else posts?)  

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:19 am

She flopped down on her bed, her golden eyes staring at the ceiling. This time, it felt like there was a build up of static in her, and it was centered around her hammering heart. Closing her eyes, she rolled over, and buried her face in her pillow. After years of not knowing anyone but her teammates and the local managers, she was finally more than just a ticket to cash or money. Struck with a wild desire, she decided to paddle out to the Air Temple Island, and see if her mentor was still stationed there.
Getting up and changing into her dress and boots, she tied back her long hair to keep it out of the way. Luna went down to the docks, and took out her small canoe, heading out into the water. It was a bit dangerous with the larger ships, but as long as she was careful, it was okay.
She docked at the air temple island, and got out, looking around for anyone, and hoping she wouldn't meet Tenzin.

((how bout we give them till tomorrow to post before we timeskip?))  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:52 am
After a few minutes of walking, Koga made it back to his workshop with no problems. The red haired inventor set his gun and knives on the workbench, then plopped into his chair, happy how his day turned out. All good things must come to an end, I know, but he couldn't wait for tomorrow. Sometimes, he felt like a prisoner in his own place. Sure, he could leave whenever he wanted, but the boy sometimes stayed in the workshop for hours, or even days, working on something new or fixing something old. He was still repairing the old car he built when he was younger. Koga needed a break, and Luna was a good chance to get one. He hadn't gone out to make friends in a long while.

(Aw....okayz)  

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:43 am
Luna woke up, and sat up, gasping for air. She looked down at her hands, twitching. She groaned as little sparks flew out of them. Whatever nightmare she had been having, it was obviously bad enough to affect her. Climbing out of bed, she looked into her mirror, and was rather unhappy about the static cling that was running through it. She went over to the generator that powered her building, and sighed. Holding onto the two metal rods, she let her extra energy discharge into it. She brushed her hair out of her face, its static gone as well. Getting dressed in her white dress and white boots, She let her hair hang down to cover up the tattoo.
Might as well walk part of the city this morning. She left the warehouse, and her sleeping teammates (a brother and sister), and then went into the busier part of the city. Maybe she'd head to the market.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:53 am
Koga let out a yawn as he rose from bed. The inventor had a bit more energy than normal, considering his plans with Luna today. He threw on a black pair of pants and a matching shirt. Nothing too fancy, but it was a bit nicer then just wearing his usual pants and vest. He fixed his hair a little bit, then walked over to the workbench, slipping his gun into his pocket. better to have it and not need it. He walked out the door, thinking he would head out to the market. Kill some time, maybe pick up a few things. He was just finding something to do until Luna's match.  

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:19 am
Walking through the various stalls, she made sure to stay away from the ones that she knew belonged to the extreme equalists. Most of the pro-benders were treated kindly by the merchants, since they were just working there job. She had been treated badly by the equalists, and avoiding confrontation seemed better than to meet it head on.
She picked up a few things for her and her teammates, just easy stuff for lunches and dinners. She sighed, and sat down on a nearby bench, watching the others. Her gold eyes were just watching the different people of the different nations. She hated how easy it was to tell where some of them came from by looking at their clothes- green for the earth countries, red for fire, blue for water... its why she wore white. No country wore white. She could just be anyone then, until they looked into her eyes, only a trait of the fire nation.

Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff