Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP]Happy home making (Brigid& Azrael) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:20 pm
Azrael watched the too and looked to Brigid with a smile. " A Hula party is kinda tropical. Grass skirts and fruit drinks." He said trying to explain it the best he could. He had heard of them but never really attended one. A party sounded like a good idea but themes and such were not his greatest strengths.

Saoirse smiled at her bit. " There very festive. Using drum music and bright colors. Lost of drinks and fruity food. Its almost always very upbeat. Tropical is a good word for it. Like being on a beach facing the ocean with a margarita listening to tribal drums in the distance." She almost seemed to fade into a day dream type deal. Remembering the days she spent on the isles. She had spent time there while traveling before settling down here in the woods. She began to think of all the fun stuff she could put in the pub to spruce it up. " I will defently have to make a trip to the market soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:30 pm
"Oh I see.. Like those faes I once saw bury a pig in the sand to cook.. or they said it was to cook.. can't imagine how though." She liked the idea. it was different, entertaining and if there was one thing she liked it was learning something new. "I say we do it!" She chimed giggling gleefully. "I wanna help any way i can!" She hopped up in her seat with excitement sparkling in her eyes.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:45 pm
Azrael watch the excitement that filled inside her. He loved to see her so happy and full of life. " Why dont we go to the market in the morning. We can skip moving stuff tonight and head home to rest. It is a fairly long trip to the market." He said to her hoping that he would make it through her racing mind. He could see the pub transform just from looking into Brigid eyes.

Saoirse looked around as well. " Sounds like an exellent plan to me. I can put a list together tonight and we can also shop as we see. Oh this shall be fun" She said getting up from the table and clearing the plates. She moved with hast and the excitement filled her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:57 pm
Brigid blinked and weighed the options. To put off moving to shop? or to move and miss out on helping a friend. "We can move more after we help Saoirse.. right? It won't take us long?" She gave a small wiggle as she waited for his answer. She wanted very much to do both.. but she couldn't very well be both places at once, could she?  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:14 am
Azrael smiled at her. " Yes dear we can help her first. This party seems a bit more important any way. Keeping the piece around here is far more important than moving right now. Plus I think a small day trip would be a nice release." He said standing up. He grabbed her hand and led her to the kitchen. " Saoirse, if we go in the morning to shop think we can manage to get some stuff moved in the afternoon?" He asked her. She was supposed to help anyway.

Saoirse turned to see the too in the door way. She smiled as her heart felt whole. In all her time she had never thought that she would have any one close enough to consider family. " Sounds like a plan to me. We meet at 7?" She said drying her hands on a nearby cloth. He walked to the two and hugged them both.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:21 am
CrimsonMaiden21

Brigid smiled and hugged Saoirse back. "Meeting at seven sounds like a plan.. Azrael.. since the bed's in your hut any ways.. should we just stay there tonight? It's closer to the pub than the burrow isn't it?" She felt uneasy about sleeping anywhere but in the burrow but ease of access and having Azrael with her made her worries less strong.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:48 pm
Azrael smiled to Saoirse in a silent good bye. He led Brigid away from the kitchen and towards the front door of the pub. " My house is much closer. Actually its right behind here a bit. Also it is up to you love. What ever you want works for me." He said finally reaching the door that led out. He opened the door for her but did not dare to let go of her hand. They had spent a few hours in the pub and the sun was just beginning to set. He followed close next to her and led her around the back. " Im shocked you got her to leave. She usually send others to do her shopping and wouldnt dare shut the place down." He said to her in a some what shocked voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:14 pm
CrimsonMaiden21

She huddled close to him, watching all around her till he spoke. "Really? I suppose that was a feat then, wasn't it?" She chuckled as she walked beside him. "I guess she's just excited as I am then."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:45 am
CrimsonMaiden21

Shall we time warp this since we have the bebehs?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:41 am
EPIC TIME SKIP OF DOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

Azrael sat watching the little ones run around the house. They had expanded it just enough to make room for the ever growing family. The house had grown rather noisy since the eggs hatched and he was surprised to see how each child had such different personalities from each other. Brigid was shuffling around the how doing various things and it just seemed that time was flying by far to fast. It all seemed surreal as he looked around at his little family. It was mid afternoon and he knew that Brigid would begin to scramble to make dinner. In an attempt to help to stood and called the children to him. " Honey, Zaria, Abigail." He yelled hoping they would come running. He knew Abigail would cause she had grown rather attached to him.

Zarai sat in the back of the room she shared with her sisters ripping the heads off dandelions she found in the yard. She had no interest in playing with her sisters. She much rather sit alone. She heard her father call and she jumped at the power in his voice. Figuring she was in trouble again she trudged to the living room where she knew she would find mommy and daddy.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:39 am
Brigid shuffled around the small kitchen lifting lids and stirring pots. She'd gotten better at cooking luckily. Saoirse's cooking lessons had been well worth the effort. She had as always made more than enough to feed her family, all seven of them if Saphira popped in. Pulling a Large pot off the burner, she carried it to the table, hoisted it to rest atop and then went back to the kitchen for the fresh loaf of bread. It was Irish stew for tonight.

User Image

Abigail dropped her stuffed toy at the sound of her father's voice and bounded out their room. "Daddy!!!!" She giggled as she ran and as she drew closer, she leaped for him, confident that he'd catch her.

User Image
Honey stood up calmly and headed out to see what the commotion was. Her stomach gave a small rumble at the smell of food that wafted her way as she drew near. "Smells good"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:48 am
User Image

Aisling was busying herself watching as a bug skittered quickly over the floor. She giggled lightly at the way it's little legs zoomed along under the shining gaze of her gray eyes. She started a little as her father called for the others and she turned away from the little critter. Standing up on wobbly legs she headed for her mother, but remained careful to stay out of the way. "I saw a bug mama!" She stated proudly before pausing a moment in thought. "Are the wee people that small too?" She asked curiously. She often listened in rapture to the tales her mother would tell, wondering if one day she would ever encounter the subjects of them. Turning to look over her shoulder she watched as her sister excitedly ran to their father with a small smile. When Honey mentioned the good smelling dinner her own stomach gave a tiny growl and she turned her attention back to Brigid, eagerly awaiting a response.

CrimsonMaiden21

Lily of the Lunar Crypt

Dapper Hunter

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:26 am
Azrael watched as only three children came to him. Damn faulty memory. He thought to himself. He was not trying to exclude his and of his children but their names escaped him far to often. The smell of dinner filled the front room where he sat. Abigail of course found herself, by flying leap, onto his lap and the other too stood close. " Aisling, can you come here dear." He yelled trying not to sound so forceful. He waited to see if she was coming. He was taking the children to get cleaned up for dinner and tell them of a surprise he had for after dinner.

Zaria plopped on the floor with a huff. " We always have to wait on her." She said with a hiss. She was not learning much about her mothers tales but she was picking up on the *Im going to be an asshat like my dad* thing rather well. She just wanted to get to the surprise. She sat and stared at the door way that lead to the kitchen.

{{sorry lily I wasnt trying to exclude your girly I honestly couldnt remember what you named her and I was to lazy to check..

Also lys Poor Azrael is pacing in the back of my mind going. Abigail, Honey, maria, Aisling....... no thats not right..... Annabell, Honey, Zaria, Analise.... Poor fellow }}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:00 am
Thine Gilded Lily

Brigid smiled and nodded at the question of her daughter Aisling. "Yes deary, some are. Some are big and tall.. and can shrink to be nothing more than just wee butterflies at the first glance." She set the bread on the table and leaned down patting her daughter on the head before giving her bottom a little shove in the direction of their father. "Go with your father dear and wash up now ok?"

Abigail landed into his lap and giggled looking at her sister. "That's because Daddy has so many of us his head swims." She grinned wide and looked back at her father, patting his arm in understanding and nodding her head. "It's ok Daddy.. We know we look similar.."

Honey looked around till she saw Aisling. She did a quick head count of her own and made note that most everyone was here.. well all were here of the little ones at least, she included. "Looks like we're all here now.." She smiled.

((lol he just has so many girls lol poor man lives in the sea of estrogen.. looks like next time we need to give him sons lol))  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Lily of the Lunar Crypt

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:30 am
Her eyes grew big as her mother answered her question and she looked over her shoulder momentarily when her father called her. She giggled when her mom popped her bum playfully and ran as fast as she could toward her father. Once getting there she wrapped her little paws around his leg and hugged it. "Papa! Mama said that he wee people can be as small as bugs!" She shared excitedly. Looking up to Abigail she smiled. "Abi is right, we understand." She waved apologetically to Zaria who was looking a little cranky and then nodded to Honey. "All here!"

{No worries Crim! It happens haha, it is a lot of names to remember. Oh gosh, these girls with brothers. XD So many shenanigans.}

CrimsonMaiden21

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces