Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:52 pm
Options!!

Dragomir I can help with a JRP for the Bahari (I'm trying to get my count up for my boy there)

For Nafsi, I've got a sacrifice from the pride, maybe they could run into each other, and if they stuck around each other for a bit, it could help her feel some normalcy?

Mot'e for a fling or mate for any of your S'F boys?

Livius for a mate/Fling for Ini?

Sini for a Kaimu mate or fling?

Obviously all of it would be a lot, so let me know what one or two things you might be interested in. :3 And I can tell you more about the dudes I've offered if you want. <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:46 pm
Cajanic
User Image
Tag!  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:03 pm
JetAlmeara
I Think Nazuri sounds good. XD and I'll get that tagged in a moment!

Lilbabe808
They could meet! I'm up for a mate. <3

Puhterodactyl
I have to check if they NEED jrp, or if it's something else? I thought it was something else.

Nafsi would probably try to push him around still. >> She hasn't really adjusted... at all.

I actually have a new guy I'm going to toss into the pride, too, so maybe him if you like surprises. >> Do you want her with someone purple, or not purple?

I might pass on the other two for now, because we have lots of things going. xD But I'll keep them in mind. >> >> >>

Tara de Draiocht
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:10 pm
As I understand it, they need a JRP then to post in the rites thread. :0

And that'd be fine. xD He isn't quite sure what to do with himself either. All along he expected to die as a sacrifice, and all of the sudden, he's off the hook!

As for Mot'e, I'm not picky. :3  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:27 pm
Of course 3nodding Np~!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:24 pm
Cajanic
They could meet! I'm up for a mate. <3

Yay! Would you like me to set up an rp for them to meet?

Is Vakasa part of a pack or is he a rogue?  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
I would love it if Shabnam could meet her. She has yet to meet a cheetah. Shabnam is cautious around strangers just because of some bad experiences. So it's up to you how you want your girlie to be. ^^ I'm up for anything with Shabnam, I just love rp-ing her.

User Image
I have Sirpa, who actually needs an rp so I can put her in the MnM too. XD Sirpa is a lazy a**. She'd probably think that Sungura is tasty but end up not eating the hare out of laziness.

User Image
Kokoleka is from my pride concept Kapukolu Ikaika but is open to rp with rogues. She would be nice to him since he is of a dark color. (I almost typed copy there. XD ) Koko is usually quite pleasant and welcoming.

Also, I can start any or all. Just let me know. ^^ But I probably won't get to them until tonight or tomorrow. Got to do some chores in a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:27 am
Cajanic

I didn't spot this boy in your journal or plot thread, but he is yours! :3 From my Angavu'mani and Lith's Gamba. Lith and I have his brother and sister.

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:30 am
Excited Apathy
Cajanic

I didn't spot this boy in your journal or plot thread, but he is yours! :3 From my Angavu'mani and Lith's Gamba. Lith and I have his brother and sister.
Yeah, I know. XD Not all my soa are in my plot thread, and my journal is way out of date. >>

Thanks though!

-will respond to RP stuffies soon: not ignoring people!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:52 am
Okay! Knew a little bit ago you mentioned missing a couple, so I was makin' sure. All his throwbacks are in one place now, at least? XD;  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:11 pm
Things are getting updated!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:42 pm
I need a fling. With a lion.

For her:

User Image

She's in the Stormborn and she's got 3 finished RP with a 4th in progress. The lion in question wouldn't have to be in the pride as she's kind of a free-spirit and does what she wants regardless of what her grandfather would like for her to do. If you want to wait for lines, we can, or we can go without - really, it's up to you if you're interested! biggrin I don't have anyone in particular in mind, just someone with nice natural colors.

/goes back to browsing plot thread ok :l  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm
As far as Naturals go, I have...

User Image and that's pretty much it. XD I have very few free naturalish guys. >>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:41 pm
heart  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:30 am
heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]