Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:05 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image User Image User Image

Aubrey just laughed and shook her head as she climbed into her car. Starting the engine and drove away from Kyle's house. Making her way across town Aubrey drove to Raven's house. Parking on the street as she did while at Griffith and Kyle's house Aubrey looked back at Raven, "Do we need to drop you're sister off at your grandma's house?" She asked moving her sunglasses up so they were on her head.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:01 am
Blackcat6349

heather030595

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

User Image

Raven nodded. "Yeah, if it's not too much trouble." She replied, giving a small smile. "Thanks a lot." She added. Her sister was really the only reason she wouldn't leave, and she could leave knowing she was with their grandmother instead of their drunk father.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:10 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle slouched in his seat as he parked the car. He fumbled with his phone and looked at the screen. Two texts flashed there, demanding attention. He opened the first one.

"Please will you help?" the text said. It made zero sense. He checked the sender, but it was an unknown number.
He checked the other one. It was from the same person.
"Hey, Kyle! It's Miranda from school. I know we aren't really friends or anything, but I was wondering if maybe you could help me out. You see, my brother got drunk tonight and he was trying to break down my door, but now he's gone. He's going to hurt somebody, especially if he gets to that party. He'll listen to you, I know he will, because you scare him."
Kyle remembered last night. He had been at the party with everyone else, drinking and having a great time. He had left his phone at home, to make sure nobody stole it or something.
The guy who died had been Miranda's brother.
He felt kind of bad. If he'd had his phone Raven wouldn't have to leave her sister behind, Aubrey could slowly pull him out of his personal turtle shell, Giffith... Well, maybe he was better off this way.
It was kind of funny, really. Such a small thing like leaving his phone at home lead to all of this.
Of course, there were other ways to prevent what happened, such as not going to the party, not drinking so much, taking precautions. So, really, there was no need to dwell on it.
Right?  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:13 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"None at all," Aubrey said turning back around and pushing her sunglsses back down. "Just don't take to long and grab your car if you have one," She instructed before getting out of the car and walking over to Kyle. "Whose car do you wanna take?" She asked. "Its up to you guys it doesn't really matter to me," Although Aubrey seemed like she had everything in control mentally she was screaming at the top of her lungs. It was almost like she was drowning in confusion and hate for herself. It was times like these that she wised wasn't so assurtive and threatening. I love myself but yet hate myself at the same time. She thought to herself. She was glad she was wearing sunglasses since she figured the troubled feelings she was having shown in her eyes and the last thing she wanted was Kyle, Raven, and Griffith to see it.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:34 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Wordlessly Kyle passed Aubrey the phone. The text was still open.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:46 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey looked at Kyle with a confused expression before shrugging and taking the phone. As she read the text and the meaning of it began to sink in a look a horror spread across her features. Without a word Aubrey gave Kyle his phone back and sat o the curb with her face in her hands. It seemed that with every turn they took to leave something reminded them of they helped d. Angry tears started streaming down Aubrey's face and there was nothing she could do to stop them. Soon she was sobbing and silently cursing herself for crying into front of her friends. Aubrey was the type who never cried into of people. If she needed to cry then she jump in her cry, drive somewhere, and cry her eyes out.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image
Griffith looks out the window of the car and sees Aubrey and Kyle sitting on the curb. Aubrey looked like she was crying, and Kyle looked a little freaked out too. Griffith opened his door and got out of the car.
"Hey guys. I can tell something is wrong, so what is it? It must be something big if it has Aubrey this upset." he says, sitting down next to them.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:03 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

When she placed her head in hands Aubrey had pushed her sunglasses up into her head without realizing it and when she lifted it to look at Griffith her tear stained face was exposed. Wiping away the tears quickly Aubrey turned her gaze to the road "W-we h-helped k-kill M-Miranda's b-brother," She said between each sniffle. Hearing the words come out of her mouth Aubrey could feel more tears preparing to spill over her eyes but she held them back and got up from the curb. She didn't feel comfortable with her friends seeing her cry. "Las Vegas," Was all Aubrey said before she went over to her car and sat on the hood of it while she waited for Raven and her little sister.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:07 pm
Kyle passed the phone to Griffith too- he didn't want to horde the information, they all needed to see it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:15 pm
heather030595

Blackcat6349

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

User Image

Raven got out of the car and looked at Aubrey sympathetically, sharing her pain hearing the reality of their situation. "I'll be fast." She pomised. She gave Aubrey a hug before going inside.
Once she got in, 7 year old Claire appeared and ran to her sister. Raven couldn't help but smile at her. "Go get your things packed up, I'm taking you to Gram's for a while."Claire looked up at her in confusion. "Why?"
"Because I have to go away for a while." She said, not wanting to go into it, especially not with her little sister. "Come on, I'll help you pack up."Raven grabbed necessities and packed her bag quickly before helping Claire pack. Once they were completely finished, Raven grabbed a notepad and wrote a note for her father to see when he wasn't too drunk to come out and see it.
Dad,
I'm gonna be gone for a while. Claire's at Gram's.
~Raven

She left it on the counter and went outside with her friends. Claire bounded over to them, oblivious to anything going on, and gave them all a big smile. "Hi!"  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image
Griffith read the texts, then read them again, and a third time. He couldn't believe what he was reading. Miranda's brother. Griffith had seen him around town, but hadn't really talked to him. He suddenly wished that he had.
He walks back to the car and leans against his door.
"Vegas, eh? Sounds good to me. We might get some luck in the city where so many don't. Plus, there's a lot of people there. Who would notice four more?" he says, more or less reasoning with himself.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:24 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey gave Raven a small smile when she hugged her and returned it. Seeing Claire, Aubrey out on her poker face and returned the smile "Hey Claire, how have you been?" She asked. She looked over at Griffith and nodded. "Plus, its easy to make extra money there if you know what I mean," She added hoping it wouldn't have to come to that but if it did Aubrey would be the one going out to make the money. Since it was her idea to go to Vegas and she didn't want something bad to happen to her friends. "So, are we already to go? You'll have to guid me to your grandma's house," Aubrey said looking at Raven.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:31 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle didn't do well with little kids. He barely even managed a smile, instead givin the kid a thumbs-up. It was creepy though, because he didn't smile and the pale skin makeup he wore gave him a creepy look.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:31 pm
heather030595

Blackcat6349

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

User Image

Raven couldn't help but smile seeing her sister so happy and full of energy. She was really going to miss her.
"I'm doing great!" Claire replied, practically bouncing with enthusiasm, which was normal for her.
"Claire, why don't you get buckled in?" She suggested and watched the little girl jump into the car, singing, "Yay, Gram's house!"
"So, Vegas?" She asked once Claire was in the car. The last thing she wanted to do was spark more curiousity for the seven year old. "Sounds like a good idea."  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:39 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey slid off the hood of the car and leaned against it. "Whose car are we taking?" She asked. Her hard exterior had returned and the tracks that tears left on her face had seemed to have disappeared. Finally realizing her sunglasses were in top of her head Aubrey placed them back over her eyes. "Sin City. That's the last place I expected myself to go but I think I'll fit in just fine," She said with a half smirk while she ran her fingers through her hair. "Alright so we drop Claire off, go to the store, drop all but one of the vehicles off, then we're on our way. Anything else I'm missing?" She asked looking at each of her friends.

{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces