Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:35 pm
The Dreamer of the North
Dradonus

"I see then so this means I will have to fall in love with you." Akane said to the high king with a sweet smile. "John go and get my brother. I need to speak to him now." Akane said even sweeter to her cousin but not taking her eyes off the High King. She knew this was going to be hard for her but maybe she could make herself fall in love with him. John got up without saying another words and left to find his other cousin. "So that means you get to control both kingdoms before your even 20 years of age." Akane said and her smile was gone. This girl seemed to have to different personalities some time. "In my kingdom that means you have to kill the other king so that means you will have to kill John or my brother Thomas before the years is up. Do you have the guts to do it them? Kill one f then so you can marry me and be one f the greatest kings?" Akane said in a dark tone that didn't see like she would have.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:25 pm
The Dreamer of the North

Titanus gave a sigh of relief that she understood, and it seemed like she wanted to work with him. But then as her cousin left, her mood darkened and became accusing him. His mood started to mirror hers, and started to defend himself. "I we were equals, and that I did not wish to rule your kingdom. Nor do i want to kill your family. That is just appalling. Is that all your kingdom thinks about is war?!?" HE said, letting the anger get to the best of him. Now he regret the fact he did let the anger get the best of him.  

Dradonus The Dragon Tamer

Quotable Prophet

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:33 pm
Dradonus

"My father told me that war has always been in my kingdom so yes. I am sorry if you thought different. I am by sorry High King." Akane said as her mode wasn't as dark as before. "So what now then your majesty?" Akane asked her in nice kind voice as if then minute before never happened. She twisted her hair as flipped it as if she was trying to flirt with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:09 pm
The Dreamer of the North

Titanus was confused. First she was mad and dark at him, then sorry and flirty. but he decided to grab onto this and softly said, "Every kingdom has war. But i have decided to bask and flourish in peace, not in war. That is my hope and dreams anyways. And please, Do not call me high king or you majesty. If are to try to be together, please call me by my first name, Titanus." He said with a warm smile. He walked around to her, and and laid his hand on her's. "So tell me, will your brother agree to this?" He asked.  

Quotable Prophet

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:16 pm
Dradonus

"He will agree to anything as long as he gets food." Akane said blushing a bit becuase Titanus laid his hand mon hers and into it that she was liking him. For a facts she wished that they where not even in the same kingdom but she didn't have a say. "So Titanus do you have any family who ar still alive here?" She asked wondering to see what he would say.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:27 pm
The Dreamer of the North

Titanus gave a warm light laugh. "The way to a man's heart is Food. I will feed you and your family, so if you want I will feed you now?" He asked, as he got up to bring a servant over to him. Then she asked him a question, and he became silent and unemotional. "No. I was not fortunate enough to have any family live through the war. Not even my siblings. This war took too much from us, and too much of this generation. That is why I want this peace to last."  

Quotable Prophet

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:35 pm
Dradonus

Akane looked away from him when he said about having no family. She remained silent because she didnt want to make him mad or something because of something she had said. Akane brushed her hair with her fingers behind her ear so she could see.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:04 am
The Dreamer of the North

Titanus turned around and smiled. "But no need to be negative about it. Life happens. And I plan on changing life. So! Tell me about yourself. if this is gonna work, we need to get to know each other. Of course, that is if you agree with the plan on trying to get together. I know you probably hate me, but ... I dont think our kingdoms will survive another war"  

Quotable Prophet

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:16 am
Dradonus

Akane thought about it but realy had no answer at all. "Well I love to ride horses but my brother never lets me. All I get to do is to learn how to be a great Aj even. S what do you like to do? Yes I do agree to this whole thing we where talking about before." Akane said kinda like she didn't want to talk to him but she tried to hide it.

((sorry I have class like all day s I like can never get on))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:12 pm
The Dreamer of the North
Dradonus

Akane thought about it but realy had no answer at all. "Well I love to ride horses but my brother never lets me. All I get to do is to learn how to be a great Aj even. S what do you like to do? Yes I do agree to this whole thing we where talking about before." Akane said kinda like she didn't want to talk to him but she tried to hide it.

((sorry I have class like all day s I like can never get on))

[[np, if you are too busy, you do not have to worry about the roleplay too much i will just reply when you do.]]

Titanus kinda got the hint she did not want to talk about anything. Almost as is she had split personalities. or mixed feelings. Which ever one it was, he would not push the issue. he smiled, and said, "Well i like to debate, work out, read books, care for my kingdom ... Not sure beyond that. The war has taken so much away, and now that the war is done, there is soo much time to do other things ... I don't know what to do myself." He said, looking outside seeing it get darker by the minute.  

Quotable Prophet

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:55 am
Dradonus

Akane nodded to him with a fake smile. "Well I am guessing your life it way better then my, Titanus." Akane said to him with a more real smile this time. She looked Jim in the eyes but hers didn't give away anything to him at all. She w testing the man now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:20 am
The Dreamer of the North

"Oh?" Titanus said after her comment. "And hows that?" He was wondering how that could possibly be. She was a young, bright, pretty young girl. He did not know yet if she was smart, but if looks said anything, she was more then just a pretty face. The way he could control her cousin was proof of that.  

Quotable Prophet

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:32 am
Dradonus

"well you have freedom while I have none. This is the first time I have ever been off my castle's grounds before. I only got to leave the castle itself if my gather ever let me." Akane said to him losing her smile a bit but not much. Her eyes dulled a bit as she looked at him. "I would rather be some one with freedom even if I was poor. My place in my kingdom means nothing to me because I can not do a signal thing." She finished and waited for his answer.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff