Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Advertise your own rps! ::{{The Hunt}}:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tauvre

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image
Dead Stars

Dead Stars is a civilization rp set in an expanding galaxy, where you will play a race that is on the path to dominance along with other species rising up in similar conditions. You will build on your races technology, find and colonize world, as well as terraform them, commit to vast space battles as well as epic ground and sea conflicts to expand your empires boarders. whether your plans are for war or peace I hope to see a good turnout.

Dead Stars  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:27 pm
welittlekat
okay, do you want to do pm or thread?
iilovecakes

meh either way is fine with me, most ppl I know do PM if its going to get "MA" otherwise they keep it thread  

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:35 pm
well I don't really care which it is I use pm for all kinds of role plays but if you prefer thread thats cool. if you want you can make the thread somewhere and then pm me the link.
iilovecakes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:38 pm
I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post this, but would anybody be willing to RP with me? I'm just now getting back into roleplays, so I'm more semi-literate than anything, but I can promise no text speech or anything of that sort. Almost anything is fine with me, so you can come up with your own plot, my only request is that I prefer to play female characters.  

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:08 pm
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone was up to doing a Legend of Korra rp. I had an idea of playing as a non-bender who secretly works with the Equalists. He meets Korra (who is to be played by whoever wants to.) and they soon become friends but what happens when he is working and they have to fight, where he knows her but due to him wearing a mask, she can't see that its her friend.

I am looking for a female gaian who is literate and active.
She needs to be able to know about the avatar universe, as in, she must know about things from the last airbender and from the new episodes of the setting and theme of the new series.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:46 pm
welittlekat
well I don't really care which it is I use pm for all kinds of role plays but if you prefer thread thats cool. if you want you can make the thread somewhere and then pm me the link.
iilovecakes

Here is le'link~
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22891577  

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:08 pm
Vruez
Gameibash

Kefkadragon

Japanesestarfire

I have an action/survival multi-RP in mind, if you guys dont mind.

The idea is about a certain crossing in the highway, and how a group of small-time crooks survive on the street by crimes like drug-peddling, pick-pocketing, extortion and other ways of tricking people. They have to survive police, and other harsh realities life has to offer.

Sorry, not my cup of tea. I'm not really into the whole criminal thing. I'd rather be a paladin than a thief if you know what I mean.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:55 am
tauvre
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dead Stars

Dead Stars is a civilization rp set in an expanding galaxy, where you will play a race that is on the path to dominance along with other species rising up in similar conditions. You will build on your races technology, find and colonize world, as well as terraform them, commit to vast space battles as well as epic ground and sea conflicts to expand your empires boarders. whether your plans are for war or peace I hope to see a good turnout.

Dead Stars

Sounds like a great idea. Good luck biggrin I'll update it in the current roleplay list. Hope you get good response.

Just one small suggestion, since the pictures are not being shown, try and upload them in photobucket and link them from there. I guess it will generate more public interest if your pictures show.  

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Necra Eclips

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:17 am
User Image
I am the least of my kind

Based slightly off the song "Least of my kind". It's a 1x1 in a fantasy in wich a human rescuse a were wolf after a major storm nearly destroys the forest and the near by village.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:01 pm
Hello id like to do a PM RP just because its easier. I want to do a romance any type is fine. I'm a girl but ill play a male or female. PM me if your interested you can create the plot if you'd like I'm not strict smile  

kittyloveely

DizzySnowFire

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:12 pm
Vruez
ll DizzySnowFire ll
Vruez
ll DizzySnowFire ll
Vruez
ll DizzySnowFire ll

Oh Like forbidden much more
Now do you want to do it in PM or just like a thread?

Anything works. Thread ?
Sure do you want to start it?

You do it. Since its practically your idea. :3
Alright
I'll start in 1x1 section

Sure, just quote me on the thread :3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22890113 here's the link to the thread since I don't know if I manage to quote you in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:43 pm
Would any one what to create a plot for a rp in pm or on here on is easier though just message me :3  

secrets between the pages

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

tauvre

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:02 pm
Vruez
tauvre
User Image
Dead Stars

Dead Stars

Sounds like a great idea. Good luck biggrin I'll update it in the current roleplay list. Hope you get good response.

Just one small suggestion, since the pictures are not being shown, try and upload them in photobucket and link them from there. I guess it will generate more public interest if your pictures show.

I'll remember that. Thanks. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 pm
Necra Eclips
User Image
I am the least of my kind

Based slightly off the song "Least of my kind". It's a 1x1 in a fantasy in wich a human rescuse a were wolf after a major storm nearly destroys the forest and the near by village.

Looks good. I'd update it in the list. Thank you. biggrin Is it open or closed ?  

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash