Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:40 pm
*.:*..:*.:*Eve FireNight*.:*..:*.:*

User Image

User Image

Eve blushed lightly as the sweet guy would die for a pretty girl. " aw... he think im pretty?... " She though to herself but No time for that now. As Eve was pulling the chins, it just scared Eve when there was more chins came out of no where and pulled the chins that was connected to the walls. Eve fell into the water as the chins was pulled out with out her knowing. For a minute it scared eve before the chin was still around her hands and feet, so she really could not run or anything. and... what can you say. Eve was free but still in a bad place to be " wow...that was scaredy. " she muttered to herself as the water was up to her neck. Then gently tryed getting up onto her feet. Eve got up onto her feet, know the water was up to her knees, Better than her neck but thats not going to take long if they stay here any longer. " okie.. can we get out now before the walls come apart. " Eve said before her big mouth says it all. The wall was cracking more and more and then....Alot of water was comeing out faster. Eve started to walk but the chins was making it hard for her and the water was not helping as it was pushing her as it was making her fall into the water.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:49 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood
User Image
Anton was walking beside Eve. But he knew that the walls weren't gonna last much longer. They were cracking and piece were falling out. "We aren't going fast enough" He said before scooping Eve up in his arms and running towards the exit. The water was just below his knees as he ran, but he was determined to get out. "Not gonna leave the one I was savin behind. That would defeat a prepose..." He said as he continued running, water splashing everywhere. "Hey you on the outside can you slow the flow of water at all? or hold up the walls." He said not knowing what the person could do.

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:02 pm

User Image

User Image

It felt like the Nightmare was slowly going to open its mouth and eat us if we could not get out of here. The light was so close but yet so far as the water and the man carrying Eve was slowing him down and she felt like she needed to do something, something to slow the water down.
Closing her eyes Eve tryed everything to remember a spell, Anything would do and when she opened her eyes, gently put her arms around the man's neck. Both Hands was faceing the wall that was about to come down. At frist nothing happened then she remember, spell's need to be cast right? but before she could think the wall came down and the flow of the water was comeing and with out thinking Eve started to muttered words for the spell and before you know it... the water stopped, It was close, very close as she stopped it by her hands but she stopped the water with her spell that she didnt even remember...
" h-hurry... i dont think, i can hold it much longer. " Eve said knowing she was running out of time. Eve was useing everything she had left on that spell to hold back the flood that was behind them.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:11 pm
User Image

Payne

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Payne looked back at the man and summoned her chains. But the fox made the wall stop falling but she knew that it wouldn't hold.

Payne raised her arms and the chains shot off of her arms and made a wall around the cave's wall.
" Hurry I can hold it for awhile but u need to go.... NOW!"

Extra chains grabbed the man and fox and pulled them towards the entrance. Little drops of water tried to escape from Payne's chains.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

x Blue Nightingale x

Scarlett Cross

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:14 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood
User Image
Anton smiled "Thank you Eve..." He said remembering that she had told him her name. He was running as fast as he could picking his feet completely out of the water and taking huge steps well running was harder when the floor was slippery. He finally got the exit and grabbed her head pushed it down into his chest as he jumped out of the enter way and summer-salted down the hill until he hit a tree. This made his back and head slam against the tree, but at least the girl he had saved wasn't harmed anymore then she was when he found her. A little bit of blood was running from the back of his head. but it blended in with his hair. "Are you alright? Sorry for the sudden stop" He said smiling at her, his arms still holding her.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:26 pm

User Image

User Image

Letting go of her spell we just something that she loved to let go, it felt like a rock in her shoe was gone and all she heard from behind was the water Splashing out of the Exit.
Eve slowly taking a breath knowing doing that spell and holding back the water too alot out of her but she smiled at the man. " im Alright but you... " she said as eve could smell the blood, " oh dear you bleeding. I can smell the blood " She said as eve gently took a bandage off her leg she had on when she frist woke up in this world and gently cleaned the blood at the back of this lovely mans head. " thank you.. " Smileing and then turned around and said the same thing ' thank you' to the young lady that helped out too.
" I would had been a gonner if you have not had showed up. " Eve was happy to be... slightly freed, knowing she was still chined she didnt mind being chained outside where the water would not going to drowen them both. Eve gently gave the man a kiss on the cheek just to make sure that Eve really wanted to say thank you.
" i never did catched your name " Eve asked with a smile on her face.

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:38 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood
User Image
Anton's face turned bright red when Eve kissed his cheek. Her lip had felt so soft, for a woman who had been trapped in a prison for who knows how long. He was mildly shocked when she smelt the blood and took the bandange off her leg to began fixing him up. He thought about what to say to her but then she asked his name "Name.....Anton R-Ravenwood." He said smiling at her.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:48 pm

User Image

User Image

Gently cleaning the blood, it soon stopped and it made Eve happy knowing it stopped.
She smiled, knowing his name now. " Anton.. thats a nice name and thank you again for saving me. Your really are my hero " Giggling lightly before looking at her hands, the chains was still on and as she looked, it seem to be also bolted together. " i guess we got alot of time now that we dont have our life in danger. " she said laughing as she holded up the chains up lightly to Anton.

User Image

(( off to bed now =] catch you later ))  

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:32 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood
User Image
Anton smiled "And thank you for patching up my head." He said grabbing her hands to inspect the chains still around her wrists. "I can fix that.." He said smiling as he used the earth around them to break the chain off her hands and feet. After that he was completely exhausted. Between using his powers and the aquatic run for their lives he had no engery left in him. It didn't help that he had been racing himself around the forest for a few hours prior to hearing her.
(OoC: Sorry for the late reply was making dinner)

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:42 am

User Image

User Image

Eve smiled at Anton but slowly it went away. Eve knew that this might be the end?. " i.. erm. where you going before you came to save me? " She asked nicely as her tail swing side to side, brushing Anton's leg, she felt a little happy. " erm.. i know this might sound strange but... do you remember anything? " She asked knowing it did sound stupid but she was woundering if he had the same thing as Eve.

User Image

(( dont worry i needed some sleep ^^ ))  

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:12 am
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood
User Image
Anton tilted his head towards the way he was running when Eve asked him where he was going "I was....looking for someone... or something to eat..." He said as he pondered his answer, then when she asked he he remembered anything he gave her a weird look. How would she know that he couldn't remember anything about his past or even the past few days. "Umm..No I don't remember anything... I woke up in this forest with my bow and quiver full of arrows... What about you?" He said, asking her the same question now curious is was like him.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:21 am

User Image

User Image

It was stange, the same thing happened to Anton too. " The same thing happened to me. I cant remember anything. I woke up in the fields. Its strange but im also scared. " Eve said comeing up to him but she holded her hands. " Maybe... maybe he dont want me around him now that he saved a pretty girl. " Eve though to herself as she felt sad a little bit. " s-sorry..if you want to get going. i can understand. " Eve said with a light sad voice then started to turning slowly and tryed to think. She seemed to be far from the elf city, more far than she though as she could not smell the food or the elf people.
Eve looked around and slowly sat down on the grass thinking about what to do... there was nothing for her here... nothing and... she felt alone. Eve knew that Anton didnt want someone like eve slowing him down.

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:41 am
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood
User Image
Anton smiled and took one of her hands and bowed slightly. "It would make me happy if a woman of your beauty would accompany me is a quest to find our lost memories." He said soon letting go and standing with a chuckle. "Who knows, we might even find that we know each other. And then I would just feel horrible for making you go off on your own." He added in a kind tone. His stomach soon joined in on the conversation and started making noises. This made Anton start to blush and look away from Eve. He couldn't even remember the last time he ate. But for being a good sized man you would figure he ate a lot.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:01 pm

User Image

User Image

Eve looked at Anton with her red eyes then smiled happly " you really want me to join you? " she asked nicely, So happy that he wanted her alone with him.
Soon she blushed lightly at the idea of them knowing each other " maybe so, maybe so. but time well tell i guess. " She said happly before hearing his stomach growling. " i though that was my stomach then " Giggling lightly before looked around and spotting some apples. Eve jumpped up into the tree with the apples on them and throwed alot down to the ground before jumping down herself. " this should do for now, i guess. Untell wefound a town. " Eve said as she picked up an apple and took a bite into it. It was sweet and nice to eat.

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:47 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood
User Image
Anton picked up an apple and chuckled slightly "Well thank you Eve" He said smiling. He was glad to have someone like here to be with him. He didn't want to be all alone in this world. He didn't know the extent of Eve's magic but he knew that they should find other like them and search together. If they were more like them, for all they knew they could be being hunted down or something. "Do you want to spend the night here or shall we go find a town or something. Although I have been in here for days and have been living off the food i find. You are the first person I have seen in here. He said. If there was life it was hiding itself from him and he didn't know why. He said none of this to Eve fearing of how she might take it all in.

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff