Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:30 pm
From the end of the world

~Nox~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nox glanced back again to see if the boy was still behind her. When she sensed that someone else was with him, she turned back to the conversation."Well I could see how others might confuse you with me. But one difference between you and I is that you control the shadows; darkness tends to just eminate from me. It's oppressive and draining but I suspect your shadows do more good than harm." She leaned on a tree and traced the blade of her sycthe with her index finger.

I come...

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:13 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A L V D A N ___ II

Alvdan was tense, waiting on the response of the two strange women who were now in his company. The noble woman failed to acknowledge his presence and soon ran off, though like nothing Alvdan had ever seem. Illusions? Specters? Lost memories? The prince’s mind was flooding itself with possibilities. He had seen far too much of the world to believe that only these trees existed and yet could not account for this strange wood and it’s stranger denizens. He had heard and seen animals, all in fair number, but this was his first … human contacts he supposed. The noble woman was gone leaving Alvdan II with the strange woman of the air. Sheathing his world and falling back against the bark of a nearby tree, he chanced an embarased look up at the green clothed girl. “What are you called,” he asked her? A light wind ruffled the girl’s dress revealing her undergarments and Alvric closed his eyes once more against the affront to his sense of decency. Something came to him then, a sense of calm. The soft wind, the sounds of nature, the beating of his own heart ; Alvric had never once stopped in his journey through the wood, save for a night of fitful sleeping. He had been forced to run from the ill informed people of his homeland and he had been running still, looking for the end of this cursed forest. These first, scant minutes of rest had long been needed and very much forgotten. Alvric’s mouth twitched into a smile and his soft voice carried a wistful song into the air.

[ T H E__S ↺ N G ]

"Far, Far Above the Clouds Soaring with the Wind,
A Falcon Flies Alone, Silent as the Sky,
I Hear His Lonely Cry,
Never Can He Rest,
I Walk with You Along an Empty Winding Road,
We're Far from the Ones we Love, and Never Can Return,
Never Can we See Again, the Countries of Our Birth,

When Will I Ever Find a Place to Call My Home?
Sadness Circling Like a Falcon in the Sky,
When Will I Ever Find a Way to Speak My Heart,
to Someone Who Knows, What it is to be Alone?

Far, Far Above the Clouds Against the Setting Sun,
A Falcon Flies Alone Silent as the Sky,
I Hear His Lonely Cry, Never Can He Rest,
I Long to Spread My Wings and Fly Into the Light,
Open This Lonely Heart to One Who Understands,
When Will I Ever Find, a Way to Speak My Heart?

When Will I Ever Find a Place to Call My Home?
Sadness and Loneliness, a Falcon in the Sky,
When Will I Ever Find a Way to Speak My Heart,
to Someone Who Knows, What it is to be Alone?"

OOC : [/ pokes]

Neon_CookieXxX

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image

With a voice as soft as wind...

How weird, was that humans cheeks turning pink? she didnt know there faces could change different colors at will... she tilted her head in curiosity at him. With a twirl she landed on the ground, her bare feet landing on the warm dirt. Sora breathed in the air with a happy expression, one of complete calmness. Though she opened her bright pale eyes at the colorchanging human when he asked her a question. "Called? well my name is Sora if thats what you mean." she said. Her lip pulled into a smile as she saw him relax in the wind. she loved the song of the forest. The whistling wind, bubbling brooke, swishing trees... She listened to his song, obviously it had some meaning to his life. It seemed quite sad, and she never really favoured that feeling. Picking out the last words of the lyrics she sighed softly. Maybe he needed some company...she never had a human friend before.

and powers that blow your mind...

Out.Of. Cookies.~~~
Dakuoburibasudoragonshido

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:39 pm
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra nodded "I guess your right..." Umbra looked off into the other direction sensing the presence of humans 'What's with all the humans in the forest?' she thought to herself 'Don't they know once you enter it's impossible to leave' Umbra turned back to Nox "Do you know what's with the sudden increase of humans in the forest?"She didn't mind the humans she just wondered why they would want to come here
σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

kickblue

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:23 pm
nobodyyzfool

Enzo Lucero
User Image
Enzo, seeing that the girl was shaking like a leaf right now, extended her hand to Cheyenne to help her onto her feet and said this time in a softer tone, "Don't worry, i'm not going to hurt you." Noticing the broken chain and smears of crimson blood smeared crudely on Cheyenne's ripped dress, the spirit realized what this runaway had been through. It was self-explanatory.
It's a pity that humans can be so low sometimes...she thought, then crouched down on one knee, so she would be at the same level as the poor girl. "I never got your name, but have you ever heard the legends about these woods?" She gestured at the thick cluster of plants around them.
Staring deep into Cheyenne's eyes, Enzo stated before she could answer, "because Yours Truly right here is the spirit of light, in case you were wondering how i caught up with you so fast."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:25 pm

~Nox~

Nox simply shrugged. "They're probably just asinine. That or they enjoy being stagnant. There is no life here; there is just the forest. I wonder how they'll feel when they realize they can't leave." She stopped trailing the scythe long enough to look at the Darkness spirit.

She looked sort of sad and Nox figured it was probably because she felt purposeless. "Umbra. That's your name right? How do you feel about these beings making their way into the forest?"

I come...

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:36 pm
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra thought for a moment "Well, I don't mind them...Unless they do something to harm me or the forest" Umbra gave a small smile "I'm am very curious when it comes to them" Umbra looked back down "But I do feel sorry for them knowing they can never leave no matter how much they want to...But that's how it's always been"

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:52 pm

~Nox~

Nox smiled to herself. "Well, there is always one way to get rid of them. Permanently." She looked at Umbra just to see the look on her face when she understood what Nox was referring too.
Standing up straight, Nox swung the scythe fast so that the blade let out a ringing sound.
"Well then Umbra, I've enjoyed our chat, but I think I should continue on. I still faintly feel that light spirit's presence, and well...that meeting is best saved for another day."

I come...

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:05 pm
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
'Permanently? She means...Kill them doesn't she...I would never consider that option...I kinda like the humans in the forest' Umbra looked back at Nox "Okay Nox, Farewell for now..." Umbra was actually surprised, the Spirit of Darkness was nothing like she had heard only the part about humans was 'I guess some rumors are true after all...' Umbra then looked off in the direction where she sensed the presence of humans

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:21 pm

~Nox~

Nox walked away from the last place she'd heard the human boy. He would have been as good as preoccupied now and so she ascended to the tree tops once again. She reached a high branch stood at the edge of it and then lept off landing on another branch a few meters away. This was her favorite mode of transportation and it didn't expend as much energy as many would think.

She stopped when she was closer to the light spirit's energy. Yes Nox didn't want to meet her, but that didn't mean she wasn't curious about how this spirit conducted herself. She sat on the branch and watched as she went through niceties with a human who looked like she'd had a terrible existence.

I come...

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Z4nz1b4r

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:04 pm
User ImageClyde Thomas

He watched as the girl changed shape, into some other being. Clyde's jaw dropped. It was impossible...shape-shifting? What kind of forest was he in? He felt the feeling inside him ebb, as if he was being pulled towards the mysterious being. He was about to run from behind the tree he was behind, but stopped himself when he saw another shape appear. "More than one...? Cly what did you get yourself into this time...?"He watched carefully as the two seemed to have a conversation. Then the one he'd chased through what felt like miles of forest leapt into the branches above. He felt her there still. So he did like he had not ten minutes before; he closed his eyes and focused on the darkness. He sensed her far above, leaping from branch to branch. He followed her. Clyde knew it was probably the worst thing he could've done, but he did it anyway. He was curious to find out who-or what- she was.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:14 pm

~Nox~

Nox couldn't believe it- that boy was following her here. "He must have some sort of death wish." She made her way away from Enzo in case she decided to interrupt. She then jumped from her branch and landed with a faint thud next to a tree behind the boy. She didn't bother transforming; it would be best if he were scared. She didn't quite feel like making him think he was secure anyway. Her eyes glowed a dark orange and she held her scythe firmly in her hands. "You do know what they say about curiousity, don't you?"

I come...

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:18 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A L V D A N ___ II

With the lazy rising of his eyelids, Alvdan saw that the girl, Sora, was now standing on the ground. She was tiny, dainty thing he saw. “I’m Alvdan,” he said giving her his name, as was the polite custom. The boy pushed himself off the tree and walked up next to her. The pain from Alvdan’s bloodied hand spiked as it brushed against the coarse fabric of his robe and he grimaced slightly before extending his good hand out to Sora. “It is an honor to meet you miss Sora. I do beg your pardon for where my eyes had wandered. I was not-” another brush of his cloak forced Alvdan to remove his hand from hiding within it which revealed his badly torn gloves and battered flesh. “Ah. Pardons.” The prince’s blood dripped down onto the soil, though he fixed his attention on Sora. “So … this wood is your home?” Alvdan made a vague gesture with his hands, meaning to encompass the entirety of the forest, though to him it seemed nigh impossible to include all of it.

OOC : Meer. Shorry for the late response.

Neon_CookieXxX

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image
User Image

With a voice as soft as wind...

Sora smiled cheerfully. "Nice to meet you too Alvdan" She looked at his extended hand for a moment, her eyes looking at the gesture with confused eyes. Was she supposed to do something? Well...she had seen the other spirits do it before. She extended her hand and shook his, hoping that this was what he expected.Sora didnt really meet any humans,really didnt understand them, though at his comment she blushed. Her hand softly touched her cheek, and realized the power of changing colors had passed to her. she didnt expect her cheek to be so warm. "Its fine."she said reassuringly. Her eyes landed on his bloody hand, and she looked concerned. Stepping closer to him she took his arm in her hand softly. "I think, Ive lived here all my life, so i suppose this is my home." She murmured while inspecting the cuts. Her pale eyes met with his crimsion ones. "We should get this fixed" she said, meaning his hand.

and powers that blow your mind...

Out.Of. Cookies.~~~
Dakuoburibasudoragonshido

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

Z4nz1b4r

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:44 pm
User ImageClyde Thomas

The hair on the back of his neck stood on end. He turned slowly to face to source of the voice, to find that it was whom he'd been chasing this whole time. He recognized her because of the aura around her. At least, that's what he thought. He couldn't tell if there really was an aura or if it was just his imagination. He looked into her glowing eyes, despite every bone in his body telling him not to. He just couldn't help himself. His head tilted a little, "Killed the cat, right?" he said plainly, with just a hint of fear, "Luckily for me, I'm not a cat. That also means I don't have nine lives, so..."

{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff