InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

MadeAsAFilipino

User Image
{ADRIEL SONDERLEI}
User Image
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
.:.:.Yo, we make it big in this city when we round town
Yea, and we crank the music until the neighbors found out.:.:.
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Adriel dipped his head in agreement, to the established fact that all of the gathered royals were trying to ease their way past the formalities and try for a less rigid tone. Though his host's expression revealed nothing, the faint chuckle was there, taunting. Had he realised?
Two could play at that. Keeping his expression oblivious and his gaze level, Adriel tried to keep his tone light.
"Your home is wonderful, plenty different to mine, though. I've not much to add to the opinions of the other royals, save for the fact that I have much to learn about the other kingdoms."
No, no! This was all wrong. Adriel had never had to try so hard to play the innocent, blank-faced young boy, and yet the Prince of Shadows was making it hard. There was no doubt now that his performance hadn't alerted his host to something, the underlying tone in his words leaking his suspicions of the palace.
Distancing himself for a moment, Adriel's eyes swept the others' faces. They seemed a little less aware, a little more willing to forgive than the one his comment was directed at. He supposed that a good way out of this would be to ignore it and set off a round of dancing, but the numbers weren't as even as he would've liked them to be. Small talk would have to be the way out.
Less formal. He inclined his head, trying for a relaxed smile. It grew, if only slowly, on his face. If he could believe in this pretense, Adriel thought he might make it through the night.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:59 am
ϫsabelle ҝaji

User Image

❝No matter what anyone does to me;
insult me or torture me...

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Seeing the tenseness of the Light Prince, and how he reacted to all the shadows flickering around the group, Ysabelle could not help but feel slightly bad for him. It's difficult to be in a room or place the exact opposite of what you're used to, for she had been in that situation before. Ysabelle also heard all the polite talk the other royals were saying, hoping it would end soon. It's all the same; you start off all formal but by the end of the occasion, it all goes to just regular street talk. The Fire Princess was thinking this without saying a word. She decided to wait until a little later before saying further things.

...my head will still be held high
and my soul will burn on forever.❞

{{*OOC:*-- }}

Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:23 pm
Senya-sama
MadeAsAFilipino
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Tytun
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•

I can't imagine

User Image
Mitsuki once again glanced at the light prince. That cheerful face seemed to mask her own, the inner feelings being kept hidden well. She took a moment to glance at all of them, the smile never once fading. Suki wanted to squirm at the uncomfortable silence, her fingers tapped lightly, but she quickly stopped them from moving all together. "I fear I didn't catch any of your names." Suki commented, glancing at the fire princess, and the light and shadow prince. "In all the idle chatter, I had forgotten to introduce myself." She said, laughing it off as if it was nothing, a slightly goofy smile on her face. "My name is Mitsuki Shimizu. Please, call me Suki." She bowed slightly to them, the smile never leaving her face.

that this was all for nothing.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:36 am
Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

MadeAsAFilipino

User Image
{ADRIEL SONDERLEI}
User Image

"Adriel Sonderlei, pleased to make your acquaintances." He bowed again, the motion fluid and natural. Good, things were falling slowly into place, though the shadows still lurked in the far reaches of the room.
Turning his gaze to the other royals, Adriel wondered if it was only him that had felt so terribly out of place. Probably not. He caught a glimpse of the pity in the Fire Princess' eyes - now funny, when Adriel had enough time to cover for himself, and Mitsuki had a smile bright enough to match his own.
Slowly, he dared to inch closer, only towards his main motive in lessening the tension that pervaded the room, tripping up conversations mid-sentence and strong enough to snarl the laughter that bubbled up. Hoping the others would hurry with their introductions, Adriel kept a close eye on the distance between the Water and Air royals, hoping he'd manage to take her first dance for the night.

User Image

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:18 pm
ϫsabelle ҝaji

User Image

❝No matter what anyone does to me;
insult me or torture me...

Ysabelle decided that it was time to say something. Then, dipping her head slightly, she said in a polite tone, "I'm happy that I could meet all of you. I'm Princess Ysabelle Kaji, but I would rather you just call me Bell." She fidgeted slightly in her dress. The Princess couldn't wait to get out of it, for she hated dressing up like this. After recognizing a memory dealing with tutor that was apparently teaching her "the proper ways to be a princess," a small smile was on her face as she remembered that she ditched the man as soon as she figured out what he was doing in the castle.

...my head will still be held high
and my soul will burn on forever.❞

{{*OOC:*-- }}

Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH e t r i o u sxxC r o u w
xxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf you call this love ♥( black m a g i c
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR e p e n t ! R e p e n t !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThen l i g h t the ( flames ) of hatred

Hetrious let the tense moment slide away like shadows in the rising sunshine. There was no use pursuing it in front of all the quests, after all. Hunter simply hoped the Light Prince didn't have anything up his sleeve, or that he he had somehow caught wind of his plan. Both of the above would make things much rougher on him. . . and he wanted things to go as smoothly as they could. He'd have to keep a close eye on the one who introduced himself as Adriel Sonderlei, though. He couldn't help but think that the boy was something more then he pretended to be, although he hid whatever unease he was harboring well. Much like myself, Hunter mused silently to himself. Well, if the Light Prince was anything like him, then he was certainly up to something.

Hetrious caught the name of the Water Princess and then the re-introduction of Fire Princess as the royals went about in getting themselves one step closer to truly unguarded talk. Most everyone was providing an alternate name and that was a good thing; something Hetrious wanted to encourage. "I am Hetrious Crouw, you'r gracious host. . . But I'm sure you all knew that," Hunter said with a half smile on his pale face. "But please, call me Hunter," he added, and dipped his head slightly in respect.

As Hunter went about introducing himself, he couldn't help but notice the Light Prince's subtle movements out of the corner of his eye. He had moved himself ever so slightly toward Suki and the Air Prince. Or just towards to dance floor. Was he anxious for something? If he hadn't been carefully keeping a lid on his emotions, Hetrious would have narrowed his eyes in suspicion. But he didn't, keeping his face the one of a kind host. He wasn't going to lose his composer over a simple movement that he was probably over-reading anyways.

[OOC]I'm kind of tired while I'm posting this, so if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes, I'm sorry ><[/OOC]  

Senya-sama

Quotable Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:16 pm
Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

MadeAsAFilipino

User Image
{ADRIEL SONDERLEI}
User Image

They were treading on tentative quicksand, that much Adriel knew. All the same, the chilling thrill of this game was so deliciously refreshing that a secretive grin began building at the corners of his lips. A real one, this time. Hetrious and Adriel at two ends, a giant chessboard in between, a sea of light and shadow writhing in their midst.
And then the calm surface tension of the water. Mitsuki. A quick getaway boat. One dance to ease the stress, a universal solution. There was more meaning in the pointed glances sent about tonight than ever before in any of his father's meetings.
It was no matter. Ysabelle had had her turn with the host, and the atmosphere peaked. Ear turned to the glimmering strains of a violin, Adriel mock-bowed, hoping to diffuse some of the pre-established distrust.
"Suki, may I have this dance?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:54 am
Senya-sama
MadeAsAFilipino
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Tytun
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

I can't imagine

User Image
Mitsuki widened her eyes a bit in surprise. "D-Dance?" She quickly composed herself, and a smile appeared on her face. "I would love to." she said smoothly and stepped towards him. Leaning toward the Light Prince, she put on a smile. "But I don't know how good I'll be, don't hold it against me if I step on your toes." she said silently so only he could hear, and did a little giggle. Suki still didn't feel comfortable, but she figured that Adriel wanted to lighten the mood, so Suki would play along. Her smile was only half fake though, Suki did enjoy dancing to a degree. She figured it would be the perfect time to get more information on the Light Prince, and his kingdom.

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Tytun

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:20 pm
User Image
Celian Navelle

Silent for a long while, Celian had listened to the conversation being thrown being the current nobles, his gaze turning to the one speaking at the time. He had seen the way the Light Prince had acted, though he didn't see anything wrong with it. A force of habit was what it appeared to be, what with being in an opposing element's area. That said, though, he could see how that might have affected their host's opinion on him. As words were thrown about the group, Celian's eyes followed the Light Prince, or Adriel as he had stated, as he took Suki off for a night. A soft smile appeared on his face... It was good to see her willing to do such an action, based on how she had been acting earlier. Maybe she was warming up to the party? Hmm...

Looking back to their host, he then said, "Ah, forgive me Hunter. My name is Celian Navelle... Ah, but I shouldn't keep you two waiting, as you and the Bell are quite the pair. I bid you leave for now..." With a second bow, Celian turned off and left the remaining two nobles to their own devices, his form moving toward off to a window as he stared up at the night sky. If they were all to dance, he could wait his turn.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 1:46 am
Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

MadeAsAFilipino

User Image
{ADRIEL SONDERLEI}
User Image

Turning almost imperceptibly, Adriel gave the boy a quick nod. Somehow, Celian seemed less calculating than the others, or maybe it was just that he didn't mind that he'd swept off so abruptly with Mitsuki.
"Only if you'll extend me the same courtesy, Princess."
The tone was light and teasing, devoid of all meaning. Now was only friendly banter and casual chatter, and Adriel didn't want to make things more awkward than they already were. Mitsuki probably wouldn't appreciate it if he brushed off her comment about dancing by telling her he'd taken lessons.
She was attractive enough, Adriel supposed, and probably brought up to be a perfect lady too.
And as he figured out soon enough, that she was by no means bad at dancing. Mitsuki's frail form whirled through the more brightly-lit areas of the room in pretty swirls of red, white and black. Stark contrast was ink thrown on the floors in a wild declaration against shadows. The Water Princess' expression was a curious mix of grudging enjoyment and slight surprise - and Adriel hazarded a guess that the past events of the night might just have slipped her mind for the moment.
For himself, though, every second away from the shadows was a gathering moment of tension. It would only be a matter of time before he crossed paths with their uncanny host.

User Image

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:31 am
Senya-sama
MadeAsAFilipino
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Tytun
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

I can't imagine

User Image
The light Prince guided her gracefully, even making her novice dance skills stand out. She looked at his face most of the time, keeping her hands carefully in the right position. She couldn't help but notice their path though, a fake and charming smile graced her lips. "Your dancing skills are exceptional, and it is a wonderful experience to be dancing with you....but I suppose that you seem to be using me." The words came out bluntly, but still had their charm to them. "You wanted to dance to escape the shadows, not just the shadows, but also their Prince as well. I suppose I don't blame you for using me, it was the easiest and most polite way. I can also see why you would want to escape bantering with The Prince of Shadows. He seems nice enough, a gracious host, but there seems to be something darker. Maybe it's just that I'm so much more used to the light..." she looked at him as she spoke, her eyes staring into his to read his true feelings. The only way to get past the mask of deception was to look in the windows of the soul. Her serious face disappeared in an instant and she put on a large smile and laughed, playing off as the stupid little Princess. She figured it would be easier of people saw her as an airhead. "I was just playing with you Adriel, lighten up." she did a fake giggle with her cute pun, and twireled gracefully with the dance.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:31 am
Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

MadeAsAFilipino

User Image
{ADRIEL SONDERLEI}
User Image

Another opening. Adriel laughed right along with her, matching her steps as they continued now, by spoken consent, onto the light-swathed areas of the room.
"I'm sorry it came out that way, Suki. The truth is, I do feel uncomfortable near the shadows, where absolutely anything can be hidden."
A pause. Tit for tat. He returned her searching gaze.
"Your charm is exceptional, and I'd like to return your compliment. Maybe it does have something to do with our elements - but then again, maybe not. The thing is, it's a wonderful experience for me too."
Mitsuki's dress flared out prettily as she executed a quick spin, and Adriel was surprised at how natural it looked. The perfect pair. From across the room, he could see the throng, the other royals too, watching. The walls had ears and cold, alien gazes flickered wherever he looked.
His gaze flickered back to meet Mitsuki's, a brief smile curled on his lips.
"So tell me a little about the Water Kingdom, Princess. It would be such a shame not to learn about the customs practised by my allies."

User Image

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:11 am
Senya-sama
MadeAsAFilipino
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Tytun
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

I can't imagine

User Image
Suki looked slightly confused at the making of his conversation, she had already figured him out, so why was he making such small talk. She put on a smile, the dance steps seeming to pull them closer together. Her short stature made the Water Princesss look up at her partner. "The Water Kingdom is preparing for the upcoming Solar Eclipse. There is a large festival, with dancing, plays, shops, food, fireworks, and etc. We gather a bunch of sky laterns, and we release them at the end of the Festival. The leader of the Water Kingdom is suppose to make a speech, then release the first sky latern. Everyone else follows after that. It is really quite beautiful, the only problem is that my father wants me to make the speech. I don't know if I'm fully prepaed for that." She said, and did a nervous laugh. She kept her eyes locked on his, as she twirled again, her hair getting in her face. A genuine smile appeared on her face, she really did love to dance. The way her partner guided her, made the dance moves seem all the more eloquent. "So tell me about the Light Kingdom."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:35 am
Poptartchibi

Tytun

InvertedCr0sses

Senya-sama

MadeAsAFilipino

User Image
{ADRIEL SONDERLEI}
User Image

"Hmm, that sounds wonderful. I'd really love to see it." Adriel saw the searching look that Mitsuki was giving him, heard the uncomfortable undercurrent in her voice.
"When the time comes, you will be." He gave her a small nod, to emphasize her words. "You're communicating just fine with me, right? Don't treat it as a challenge, think of it as a festival. Singing, celebrating, dancing. You enjoy that, don't you?"
As he spoke the last few words, the melody shifted into a minor key, dampening the atmosphere in the room. Their dancing became slower, less energetic, yet still as fluid as when they had first started.
"The Light Kingdom, home for me." Adriel gave a little smile, mentally measuring up the atmosphere and view of the Shadow Palace and its surroundings and carefully matching it against memories of his own Kingdom.
"It's not so different from here. Elementals will be elementals, I suppose. Our Kingdom is the open one, the welcoming one. People are generally more attracted to the light, but I'll let you in on a little secret."
He leaned closer, so the Water Princess' dark hair obscured the movement of his lips.
"Since coming here, I've gotten less wary of the Shadows."

User Image

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:53 am
Senya-sama
MadeAsAFilipino
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Tytun
Mitsuki • Shimizu

Water Princess

I can't imagine

User Image
A look of suprise crossed her face, as she heard the whisper of his words. She would've stumbled for the sudden change of the dance, if not for the Light Prince's careful guidance. She wiped the look of suprise off her face, and simply smiled. "The Light Kingdom sounds like a wonderful place to live. I yearn for a more welcoming society, a less judgemental place where all your cares can be forgotten." She said, the smile never leaving her face. "But do enlighten me, being less wary of the shadows. I'm afraid my suspicion hasn't left me since I got here." Suki stole a glance at the Shadow Prince, she quickly put another smile on her face to hide all other emotions. Her eyes trailed back up to Adriel, her emotions well hidden on her face.

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces