Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Star+Kefka 1x1 (Title coming soon!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:21 pm
Japanesestarfire

The scientist didn't even say anything as he was shot. Uther was riled up.
"I would have shot him myself! That b*****d ratted me out and stole my money. I don't think..." he groaned in pain. He passed out for a second. "damn him! That bullet was hollow point. Meant to shatter if it hits bone. I don't think it hit anything but I'm about to pass out. Don't concern yourself with me! Run!" he said. The suitcase man limped over and tried to punch Uther. He blocked it and returned a hit to his face. Uther stood up and continued fighting him. "Run damn it!" he said. The suitcase man threw a punch and connected to Uther's face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:55 pm
kefkadragon

Lena shook her head and kicked the suitcase man in the legs, making him fall. "I'm not going to just up and leave you!" She protested, not taking her eyes off the suitcase man in case he got up. "Let's go."  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:18 pm
Japanesestarfire

The suitcase man collapsed and Uther punched him in the chest. He fell to his knee and coughed up blood. "thank you... For hell spawn, you are my angel now." he said trying to get up. He stood up and limped severely. "so much for the plane. Now we've got a van." he spat towards the scientist. "scum. I'll take that thank you." he grabbed the suitcase but the wound was still bleeding. He collapsed just before he got to the door.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:25 pm
kefkadragon

Lena's eyes widened as she saw him collapse and rushed to help him back up. She saw his wound and summoned up her energy again and held one of her hands just above it to help heal it some. She couldn't do it for very long, she didn't have the energy for it, but she was pleased to see the bleeding had signifigantly lessened. "Are you feeling any better?" She asked, glancing around at the scientist and the suitcase man to make sure they were still on the ground.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:32 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther coughed and awoke to the sight of lena. He put his hand to her face. "such a beautiful sight. I can't thank you enough." he said. He closed his eyes and tried to stand. He could only get to one knee.
(is the scientist still alive? I think he is but I need to be sure.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:42 pm
kefkadragon

(Yeah he's still alive!)
Lena smiled at him, the first real smile she'd ever shown in a long time. Seeing he was having a bit of trouble standing, she helped him up, offering herself as support if he needed it.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:06 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther smiled as he placed his arm on her shoulder. "I definitely can't..." the scientist suddenly leaped from behind holding Uther's knife. Uther quickly turned and kicked him in the face. He ran up to knock him out, but he was stabbed in the shoulder before he could finish him. "gah! You worthless slime! I should never had trusted you! You're a corrupt madman only intent on torture. You've no interest in the science!" he shouted as he pulled the knife out of his shoulder.
"That's where you're wrong Molimo. You bounty hunters will never understand scientific progress. All money and ammo, no understanding of why we send you to do what you do."
Uther stabbed the scientist in the leg. He shook blood off his hand.
"at least I have morals. I'll never let you create a living weapon of her! You scum of science!"
The scientist laughed maniacally. "morals? Who needs them? Why not do something if it's beneficial to you and humanity? Is it wrong to extract blood from the devil if it saves humanity? Tell me!"
"you're not worth my time with you philosophical nonsense. Typical scientist, big words used to confuse those dumber than you. You can't sway me to your will anymore!"
"You're certainly the smartest one we've ever hired." the scientist continued laughing. "It's an honor to be beaten by someone as clever as I." he said writhing.
Uther limped to the van, holding his shoulder. "I've lost a lot of blood, I can't drive now. Oh death, hast thou raised thy glass to me?" he said flopping into the passenger seat.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:21 pm
kefkadragon

Lena jumped into the driver's seat and started the van up. "You're not going to die; I'll make sure of it." She said confidently as she started to drive away. She was slightly nervous to drive, especially since she hadn't until now; but she was doing well. "I'll drive until I find a safe place." She said, not taking her eyes off the road. "Unless you know a place. Do we need to stop anywhere?" She asked, slight concern in her tone. She knew he was hurt badly, and felt a surge of guilt knowing it was because of her.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:37 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther struggled to stay awake. "not around here. It's the first time I've been in this city. If only we were in Switzer... Gah!" Uther passed out in the front seat. His head layed drooped on his injured shoulder. He seemed totally relaxed, but had a frown on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:49 pm
kefkadragon

Lena glanced over in surprise as she heard him stop talking, but had to snap her attention back to where she was driving. She made up her mind to where they were going. Her temporary home. It was well hidden, something they really needed at the moment. She drove fast into the forest area and stopped the van on the side of the road by a statue. People who pass by wouldn't get suspicious, it was a popular tourist spot from what she had seen.
Lena moved to the other side of the van and helped Uther out, then helped carry him through the forest. Farther in, there were a series of large old trees, one with a small opening towards the bottom. Lena's hideout.
She helped him inside and set him on the bed. From then she tended to his wounds, using only a little of her healing abilities to reserve what little energy she had left.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:57 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther was completely unconcious as he lay on the bed. He couldn't feel anything. He dreamed of his childhood in Switzerland. Playing in the fields, watching watches being made, the chocolate. He tried to smile but his muscles were limp.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:28 pm
kefkadragon

Lena wrapped up Uther's wounds and placed a blanket over him. Then she went to rummage through her food for something the two of them could eat. She also hoped the smell of food would wake him.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:39 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther went through his entire life in one dream. Every moment up to when he started his military career was shown. He watched himself grow and change. A mortar shell was about to hit him. He dived to protect his past self. He shot his eyes open and noticed he wasn't anywhere he recognized. "where... I... Science..." he tensed up. He felt to weak to talk. He took in his surroundings and knew he was safe. He sat up and rubbed his hip wound. It was completely closed. Must have been her. he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:44 pm
kefkadragon

Lena glanced up from the stew she had made and smiled a bit seeing he was up. She put some into a bowl and walked over to him, holding it out for him to take. "How are you feeling?" She asked lightly. "Any better?"  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:49 pm
Japanesestarfire

"I feel like I've been shot and stabbed. Otherwise, just allergies." he chuckled, but coughed hoarsely. He took the soup and drank it quickly. "forgot how bloody hungry I was. All that running. Gah! Hot! Good nonetheless." he smiled.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff