heart whee  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:06 pm
whee heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:27 am
I'm interested in roleplaying, though I'm unsure for the sake of breeding. As it stands, I just want to develop Heiko's personality and give him some depths.

Um.. any in particular you would like to roleplay?

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:23 am
Lollipop x L u x u r y
I'm interested in roleplaying, though I'm unsure for the sake of breeding. As it stands, I just want to develop Heiko's personality and give him some depths.

Um.. any in particular you would like to roleplay?

Any of mine that you wish to rp are open. If anyone sticks out to you, tell me. Cause I'm good with rping with anyone. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:08 am
I would like to put a little plug for the Stormborn for a couple of your critters, just cuz I have an infertile leopon thrall and two lion (female) Freeborn that need RP, and they have to stay in the pridelands most if not all the time..

User Image

User Image

User Image

I also want to offer my pretty p***k of a leopard boy for randomness.

User Image

And I have no idea what I am doing with this girl, so if you want plots with her

User Image

I have others that can be poked at too if you want something else, but I wanted to drop some ideas at your feet since I know you are an active and good RPer  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:21 am
Kath - What do you have in mind for the Stormborn and my SoA? :3

Your p***k of a leopard could meet one of my p***k of a leopards? Thona, Rynskald, Eliinwylu, or Tekumo Nho.

For your lion good, I don't really know what to do with her either. I'm not exactly good with making plots. ^^; All I could offer her is possible hybrid flings, as none of my male lions are available for such.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:31 pm
The Stormborn offer a lot for lions... not as much for nonlions. Really I want a lot of general RP with my Stormborns and eventually either mates or love interests, but none of them are looking for that soon. I am looking for a Thrall for Tal *black and white lioness* but I'm also looking for lots of friends for her.

Piato, my leopard, thinks he is the gods's gift to everyone, so he certainly needs more interaction with others. He was born Shakespeare pride, kidnapped and raised mafia pride and is currently rogue as his plot to return to the pride of birth has not gone through yet.

Haziel is the last girl she REALLY needs some RP. Flings perhaps, but she really needs some RP. Currently she belongs to an inactive pride and while a meta is still going on there, all meta plots were supposed to have ended by the time she was adol, so she's up for whatever. I don't know if she is going to stay in the pride or not even though she is a noble. Just because I'd like to play her.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:36 pm
I really don't think I have anyone to rp with your stormborns at the moment. xD; I don't think any of them are fit for that pride.

As for your leopard, any of the ones I mentioned are up for rp. :3 I think it'd be interesting with some of my grumpy leopards.

Anyone of mine strike your fancy for rp with her then? cause I honestly donno. xD;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:46 pm
Ueme + Myrna = Nchi rp?

(Myrna is on my profile, purple pup)  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:47 pm
Wolf - Sure, Umeme needs to interact with some kids. owo Set something up?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:15 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]
Wolf - Sure, Umeme needs to interact with some kids. owo Set something up?

Already got one set up. It can go on a random course, tehe.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23167562  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:53 pm
I'm really eyeballing Raaze.
o u o
Do you think Heiko and him can meet up?
Would really like them to be friends. = u=

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:11 pm
A shame that, we can always use a couple strange Stormborns *pets my lot*. Let me know if you do get any SBs as I'd love to play some of mine with you if you do get any.

any of those sound like they would be fun for Piato... fun meaning frustrating at best. Anyone of them you would prefer to play?

Let me think on Haziel and keep looking through your little horde. I am sure I will find someone to poke, but it might take me a while to choose.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:37 pm
I want lots of RP with Umeme'lalio <33  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers