Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:03 am
Tachi looked from Tea to Duke. He let out a stressful sigh, why was everyone set on leaving his class. "This friday I'll let you go, with a note from your dance teacher. As for you Duke-san, I prefer if you wait until your break to smoke. But I'm not sure if holding you will result in your lack of attention to todays lesson." he replied, looking unsure and torn. It was between the coolest teacher award with the kids or his job in general. Not to mention the respect of his students. The stress showed in his face, it was a great relief when the PA gong sounded. Not only was there a voice, there was cheering. Tachi went from stressed to confused.

"Good morning staff and students! I have great news! The school is rich, thats right, rich as kings! We won the lottery, this school is set for life! Raises for all faculty and staff. And of course theres stuff in it for you kids. Ahhahahaha were rich!" he shouted through his PA. Minuki was over the principals shoulders laughing with glee, a big smile on her face. Soon, the principal was spinning in his chair. The mike was still on, their glee echoing through every room and hallway. In the staff office, there was a big celebration. Teachers were jumping on their desks,and kids were thrashing about. Tachi was calm, and just smiled to the first bit of good news of the day. The principal gathered himself together and went back to the mike. "Now, for today kids, school is out, all of you are free to go home! But before you leave I have one more announcment. It is for the top students who represent this school, my thanks to you. The top four students are...Seto Kaiba, Ryou Bakura, Duke Devlin, Tea Gardener and...Joey Wheeler!?" he pauses. Covering the mike he whispers, "How the hell did Wheeler get on the list? That punk is not a honor student!" he hissed. "His grades have rised sir, no matter his report. Give him a chance, he has earned this." Minuki whsipered. Yamasuki growled before he unvailed the mike again. "These four students, you have won a free trip to China! The tickets will be mailed to your home shortly, along with panflets of what will be occuring while your there. The rest of you have a good day!" with that being all to say, the PA went off. Once so students all over rushed out of the school.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:13 am
Tea jumped off her chair and ran out, not realizing she forgot her things untill she was half way home.

She shoved back shyly to get it.

Duke looked up in surprise.
He was about to start becoming a total p***k towards Tachi sensei, when he heard the news.
"I'm a... Good student..? " He looked Tachi in the eyes in surprise.
"Whoa... I..."
Just then his cellphone started ringing again.
He then remembered:
"Ah, right... I received a text message during the last few test with the answers in them..." A smirk appeared on his face, and he left the room, lighting a joint half-way.

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:18 am
Tachi smiled softly at Duke, who seemed surprised. Even though Duke cheated his way there, Tachi thought he was a good student, or had the potential to be one. He watched him walk out of the room, shaking his head softly, he wished Duke made smarter choices in life. It was thoughts like this that made him regret that one time he had with Duke. With a solumn look on his face still, he went to putting away his things. Changing his demeter to look up at Seto, with a very small smile. "Well, now you dont need to worry about school today Kaiba-san, your free today." he said with a plastered smile, slinging his bag over his shoulder and walking out.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:28 am
See? Having an 'a-friken-plus' pays off Bakura gloated at Yami as he fought his way up the hall. It was like being a salmon going upstream; most of the rest of the students were going the opposite direction.
Ok, so it payed off this time, but your life is boring. I should know... I live in your head.
Bakura chose not to comment about this; half the school thought he was crazy as it is. He remembered the principals office; he was there trying to explain his mysterious abcenses and personality changes every few weeks. he sat in the office, and waited for the rest to show up. Which probably wasn't going to happen, but what else did he have to do?
I could take over...
That was a rhetorical question. Which means you're not supposed to answer.
Whatever. Yami growled.

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:08 pm
Seto thought carefully. China? What the hell? I don't have time for that garbage! A vacation with people from school? A vacation with a mutt, mink, b***h, and a bubblehead?

"Give me a break!" He groaned as he left the classroom, "Nothing could make me want to go to China! Not even peking duck!" He paused for a moment, having just remembered something. A few months ago, he was wondering around a technology showroom, and some little man had offered him peking duck--some little chinese man--in order to draw him into his exhibit. China was currently improving it's standings on technology, he recalled, and was thought to become the next super-power.

"Maybe this will be adventageous to me afterall..." he muttered, turning towards the office. He was currious... How could the school have so much money all of a sudden? Certainly, it wasn't by any legal means... and if it wasn't, then he most certainly wasn't going to be affiliated with it.
OOC
FYI: mutt-Jou, mink-baku, b***h-duke, bubblehead-anzu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:53 pm
Joey was rushing down the halls, cursing to himself for being late to class, again. "s**t things couldnt get any worse.." he hissed before the PA system flooded the hall. He stopped dead in his tracks, giving his attention to the speaker above him. There seemed to be a lot of excitment going on. "What the-" he whispered curiously. His questions were answered once he heard that the school was rich. "No kiddin? Awsome! Now maybe they'll give us a soda machine somewhere in this joint." he stated with a broad grin. He heard classes around him full of excited kids and teachers, he too gave a cheer. That is, until somehting rather strange came over the announcements. "Man honor students get-...WHA? Me?!" he shouted. He wondered how the hell he became a honor student, but it didn't matte for long, he was going to China. "Sweet!" he trembled with joy. And he was especially happy to find out that school was canceled today. Just before he could run and fidn the rest of the gang, the PA gong came on again.

"Sorry to keep you again students I have one more announcement, for those who are going on the trip to China, I must remind you. You are allowed to bring one guest, and one guest alone. It doesn't need to be a honor student, or even one who goes to this school. So, find a friend and bring them along as well. That is all, have a good day." with that, the speaker shut off.

Joey grinned, this was great. "I can bring someone else along with me. I know who I'm going to bring, I just hope Tristan will forgive me. I have to go get Serenity." he said alound before dashing down the hall to her classroom.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:16 am
Duke was outside, leaning with his back against the wall next to the entrance when he heard the last bit of the announcement.
"A friend? I don't have any real friends." he thought bitter, as he tapped some ashes off his joint.
"Pegasus is dead, so I can't take him... My dad's a p***k so I won't take him... My girlfriend would tell her friends and I'd be in trouble..."
He gazed at the clouds.
"I could take someone else... For the fun of taking someone... Erm... A customer maybe?"
A smirk appeared on his face.
"Yeah... What's a customer I'd like to take along...?" His mind went through customers he had, even though he didn't know half their names.
Suddenly it hit him.
"I'll take Tachi sensei!"
"Yeah, that's what I'll do..."

Tea had heard the news as she went back to get her back.
"An honor student? Me? That's like... The best thing I ever heard! Or no.. Like.. Almost the best thing! Oh my god! I'm like an honor student! Oh! My! God!"

She had to hug somebody in her exitement, and poor Tachi sensei was the only person around.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:15 am
Serenity shut her locker in a daze. He brother was going to China? Who was he going to take--he'd better take her... she hardly ever saw her brother anymore...and China? Whoa! There was so much to do in china! New places to go, people to meet--and it wasn't like going to england where her grandparents lived--where everyone could tell that she was a tourist merely by her appearance. Her brother would take her, though, right? It's great that Nii-san is getting this sort of honor! He's definately deserved it! She looked up down the hall to see him running towards her. I didn't know he was such a good student, though...I never see him studying... He must be one of those people with photographic memory!
ooc
Whoa. I'm the only one writing in black. o.o!!

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:20 am
A friend? But most of his friends were already going as it was.
Yugi! Bring Yugi! Yami suggested. Obviously, this would be a perfect chance to steal the millenium puzzle. Bkura stared at the ceiling.
Lets see... Joey will probably bring Serenity, Seto will bring Mokuba, Duke will bring one of his girlfriends probably, and... oh, Anzu will probably bring Yugi.
Well... who's left? They both made a funny face. No one in the office made a comment. They were all used to Bakura makng wierd faces, almost as if he was talking to someone in his head.
Tristen?! Yami growled. Bakura wondered who else he should bring.

Tristen got home, crashed on his bed, and went to sleep. His dreams were fullof anger and spite. Since when was Joey and honor student? And since he was taking his sister, how was he going to get to China? Three headed monters of green (Tristens version of jelouscy) told him exctly what to do. It was tricky and dangerous (and therefore stupid), but it could work.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:19 am
As Duke finished his smoke, he went back in the building he hated with all his heart.
"Tachi sensei...?" he asked carefully, walking through the corridor.
"Tachi... Where are you...?" he then asked semi-playfully, peeking around corners in empty rooms.
"Where is that guy..."
Just then, he found him.
Tea had wrapped her arms around him, and seemed... very happy.
"Yeah... Let's get this party started!"

Tea then realized she was glomping her teacher.
"Oh my god... I'm so sorry sensei... Like.. I'm sorry, but I just had to hug someone! I was like.. Overwhelmed with emotions and like... I like totally had to express myself there. "
Her cheeks turned slightly red.

OOC

Yes Chloie... It makes you special! =D

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:37 pm
Tachi sensei looked down at Tea, slightly shocked. Once she released him he smiled, straightening his shirt. "It's quiet alright Gardener-san. Now you run along and enjoy your day off." he replied with a gentle smile. Though he was stern when it came to work, he had a kind aura to him, and a smile that could melt ice. He was a very gentle person, just give him a kitten and it would be one adorable sight. He turned, catching glance of Duke, soon her formed a lump in his throat. It was sick, but he still had feelings for his student. Though their time together was before he taught him, the feelings were still there, he was disgusted with himself. "Ah, Devli-san..you need something?" he asked with a kind smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:51 am
Tea skipped out withher bag this time, and went home as soon as she could.

"Yeah, erm.. We're supposed to take a guest on this trip-thing, right?" he asked, as he leaned his right shoulder against the door post.
"Let's make him feel special"
"I'd really like you, Tachi sensei, to be my guest."
He looked into his teacher's eyes, curious about his reaction.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:54 am
Seto checked his watch as he entered the office. Mokuba didn't have lunch for another three hours... Did he want to wait until then to pick him up, or did he want to wait till the end of the school day... or... should he go get him now?

He looked up when he saw the principal sitting on the secretary's desk with a wide grin on his face. "Yamasuki-sensei?" he asked, "Do you have a second that I could use to talk with you? I have a few concerns about this trip..."
OOC
Yay!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:35 am
Bakura looked up and saw Seto enter the principals office, and silently folowed him in, sitting in an unobtrusive corner as always.
You know, for someone with a giant mop of bright white hair and a small army of fan girls, you always seem to turn invisible around everyone else. Yami commented, half to heimself and half to Bakura. Bakura just stared at the principal, wondering why he was so happy. He wante to ask the principal who they were allowed to take along.

_____
Tristian was still asleep, now dreaming of things that, if any girl saw it, they would brutaly beat hm upside the head.  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:03 pm
Yamasuki glance over, suddenly stopping. Two students stood in his doorway, Minuki-san was sitting on his desk, fixing her skirt. Yamasuki just smiled, turning to the two boys, "Ah yes, what questions do you have Kaiba-san?" he asked with a smile. He was still estatic about everything that was happening. Minuki stepped out of the room, leaving the principal with the students. She still had a lot of work to do, hopefully the others were working as well. Once she walked into the office, all of the staff had vanished. Seats were unturned, papers were everywhere, not a soul in sight. They must've taken librety of this day off and left before anything could be changed.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff