• Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 355

Water Bender...

Autumn looked down to the floor... didn't bother to look up to him. It was a very tiring say. "I don't get it... So this is it?..." She said out something random. "We were send to face her that was his mother and then we face him. This whole time, her and him can do... you know what." She quickly look around them before saying her last sentence. Being told to not let out the secret. "Didn't he said something before that it's a bad thing? *Sigh*.... I don't get this." Autumn mopped.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:04 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun looks up at the ceiling.

"Its only a bad thing because people view it as a bad thing. Because you weild so much power, you are seen as a threat."

He lets out a sigh.

"People are just so stupid and don't understand things."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Didn't you said so yourself that it was something like a myth and dangerous?" She questioned him with a glare. If he viewed it as a bad thing too before, doesn't that mean he's stupid too?

Autumn eye's closed, than lean over to Yun's side to rest on. "So tired... Are you happy that you got your rank?" She said lowly, a bit sleepy.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun thinks.

"Yes, I always thought it was a myth. But I guess it is real. And yes, it is dangerous, something that is very very hard to counter. However, it is only bad when the weilder uses it for bad means. You can still use it for good, such as for medical purposes."

He looks over, seeing Autumn lie next to him. He can't help but blush a bit, but he was more used to it now than back when they were shipwrecked. He smiles.

"Yes, I'm happy."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

With her question been answered, she felt deeper and deeper into the sleeping state. She would even sleep right there on his shoulder, knowing there's someone next to her.

"... I'm not." She made a slow replied from Yun's last sentences. Before he would question her, she fell right to sleep with a feverish forehead of a cold. "Zzzz"

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:38 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun didn't reply. He mentally digested the answer, then watched Autumn go to sleep. They both deserved it, they had a hard match, as well as seeing a master bloodbender who used to be the queen. He smiled, putting his blanket over her and then falling asleep next to her.  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:25 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi:

Water Bender...

Morning came and Autumn was already gone she was next to sleeping Yun, but return with a bowl of warm soup in both hands. She wear her own snow clothing again but it's a completely different kind. "...Wake up Yun. I brought warm food!" She nudge him with her foot.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun rubbed his eyes and saw Autumn. He looked at her outfit and blushed a little bit. Then he smelled something that sparked his hunger. He took the soup with a smile and began to drink it. It was delicious.

"Thank you. By the way...you're new outfit is cute."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi:

Water Bender...

Autumn felt the heat going to her face from hearing a response to her new look. "Thanks... My mom gave it to me, since I lost the other one from the ship crash. I was growing out of those anyways." She sat next to him on the bed, where they wore last night and chow down on her soup too. It feels good feeling the heat down your throat. "*Cough**Cough*" She clear up her throat a bit.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun chuckled, patting her back.

"Don't choke now."

He finishes up his soup and wipes some off his face.

"So, where should we travel next after we grab our adept scrolls?"  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi:

Water Bender...

What Yun didn't know that that cough wasn't from choking but from her illness. "I can't go right away... I catch a cold from the fight. My mom said I should rest a bit before traveling... Beside, I don't know where we should go. I don't feel that hype to go anywhere anymore. " She looked down, taking some more sips of her soup... She had her adventure and hard fight, why continue on when she can rest a bit?

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun thought.

"There is always the south pole that we could explor. Its much more snow and a lot more wildlife than up north I heard."

Yun tries to get up, but cringes in pain, He sits back down. IT was his shoulder, where his scar was, now coated in a purplish black bruise from the fight.  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi:

Water Bender...

Autumn look up to Yun, forced himself back down from something holding him back. "Looks like you're not ready to travel ether." She made a guess.

"I'm not too intrusted of the south pole. Even though that's were our other tribe relatives are, we got plenty of frozen stuff here." Autumn than finished her soup, wiping her mouth. "*sigh*.... have the world really been this complicated." She said out, having something on her mind.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun puts his arm around Autumn.

"The world is complicated, yes. But it is when we immerse ourselves in everything that the world has to offer, that is when we begin to understand everything that is around us. However, why does such an idea bother you?"  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi:

Water Bender...

"I.... I'm still thinking about those two. Teacher Shen and his mother... but also the Kota spirits. It was so unexpected. I was first excited of the new world and think I'll have fun, but now I'm scared and afraid what will happen. I've been caught up in danger just as you did.... There's so much I don't know... and that's what I'm most afraid of." She let it out on him. Letting her thought out in his command.

...Northern Tribe

[WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces