Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
all fair in love, war, and tech Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:13 pm
Decus jumped to the side of your two attacks and jumped back. He sprung past your sword and arm and tackled you by grabbing your shoulders. Decus squeezed your shoulders tightly making sure his claws left nice deep injections in them before letting go and using his now free hands to front flip away from you. "I find this fight entertaining, come on now I need to hurry this up before those guards come." He glared at Cyrus, his eyes full of hate and anger. "You even think about shooting that gun I'll stop fighting her and kill you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:34 pm
Rain winches in pain as she looked at Cyrus"FIRE THE CANNONS"Rain screamed as she pushed decus away and grabed hold of him and threw him at Cyrus  

Sakura the balck blossom

King Hastur

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:11 pm
Character name: Dyson 04
Nickname: Moravec
Tech Weapon: its body and mind are weapons themselves
Bio: Dyson 04 is a techno-organic lifeform created by an organization dedicated to making sure mankinds superiors dont kill people, moravec is highly advanced posessesing a powerfull brain and a nanotech based body
Appearance:http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=transhuman&offset=24#/d30n6rn the one in the middle  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:42 pm
Cyrus stood motionless pointing the cannons "I...I don't want to....."he stopped then turned his head away and fired!  

X_Glider

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:38 am
((OOC: You shot a cannon at me? You shot a friggen cannon. At ME?!?!? Aw hell naw! no you shoots a cannon at prince dnlwkqglqpdf dioq and gets away with it! scream ))
Decus's eye's widened and he ducked barley dodging the cannon's fire. He heard yelling from below and knew those guards would swarm this roof in about five minutes. That's okay I can kill these two in three. Decus rolled and hopped to his feet, he tackled Cyrus and wrenched the cannon from his grip. He grabbed you writs, and smashed them on the ground, more to stun, and used his claws to enter the roof to hold them better."You messed with the wrong assassin little boy. Say goodbye." Decus raised his left hand at your face and planned to stab you in the eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:23 am
(lol)"ill make sure you never get those plans"Rain said as she rushed twords Decus and slashes at him  

Sakura the balck blossom

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:51 pm
((Nananananaaaaa~ Come and get meh! xd ))
Decus ducked under your slash, which mad his clawed hand miss Cyrus's eye, and only cut his cheek. He *tsked* when he heard the guards running up the stair's almost about to smash onto the roof. "Well I had fun kitten's. Have a little treat before I go." Decus threw a smoke bomb at Rain's feet. "Catch me if you can~" He ran right past Rain, and jumped from the roof, and used his claws to slow his decent.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:15 am
Rain ran after Decus only to stop at the edge of the cliff "dang it..well i guess hes one person i will have to worry about" Rain said as she gets surrounded by guards  

Sakura the balck blossom

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:17 pm
Decus sighed as he sat in a alley some way away's. He clenched his fists tightly, angry that he failed his assignment, but there was no way around it. Its not like he moved faster then light, and could dodge a cannon and a sword at the same time. "Fool. I'm nothing more than a fool. Tsk."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:35 am
"Just my luck..." Rain said as she slowly putted her hands up  

Sakura the balck blossom

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:56 pm
Sakura the balck blossom

((Yeah I'm not scared to add in those last bits so you shouldn't either.))
Decus blinked, and looked up in surprise remembering something. "Sh*t! That girl got a really good look at my face. I have to kill her no matter what or I'll have wanted sign's up with my face plastered all over them." He stood and brushed himself off, and began his trek back to the building. By the time Decus was halfway back a light rain had begun and almost all the employ's were gone all except one, his target, who was holding a file closely to his chest to protect it from the rain. Decus smiled his original mission failed, but he could still get payed for the first one, since his client new dissolved it. I'll kill that girl later first this man must die. He ran up to the man with a friendly smile, and before the man could speak, Decus plunged his hand into the man's heart, and plucked the documents out of his hand before he fell. Leafing through them Decus smiled in seeing these were the one's he was after, and laughed a little as he walked away ripping them to shreds before throwing them back into the mans pool of blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:14 pm
"good bye" Rain said as she threw a smoke bomb down and ran looking for decus in the cold rain "That guy wasnt normal but was fun to fight just wished my other weapon was ready in oder for me to even lay a hand on him" Rain mumbled as she ran past Decus killing the dude without noticing  

Sakura the balck blossom

Xenpachii

Shirtless Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:23 pm
Decus smiled and laughed as you ran by. "Have fun chasing my shadow little girl." He whispered loud enough for you to hear before taking off, and hiding behind a corner, so all you could see was his shadow, if or when you ran by.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:37 pm
Rain stopped and Saw Decus shadow but she ran off not bothering "Like i dont know what a shadow is" Rain sarcastically thought as she jumped in  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:01 pm
Leon was sitting at his favorite bar and looked up when his contact walked in "What do you got for me this time, Victor?" he asked as the big man sat down across the table from him.
"New target. her name's Rain and she's a resistance fighter. the boss wants her dead." Victor said.
"The pay out?" Leon pressed
"Ten mill. cash" came the reply
"up front? how much after the job's done?" Leon asked digging for intel.
"another hundred mill." Victor said with obvious envy.
"multi-millionare overnight. i'll be damned." Leon said with a chuckle.
"instant dead man if you fail." Victor countered.
"Trust me, if i fail it will be because i am dead." Leon shot back "now where's my money?"
"Right here." Victor said as he putshed a brief case under the table with his foot.
"I know it's all there because the last guy who tried to short change me didn't get back to you. he got killed after i counted the cash and nobody has made that mistake again." Leon said as he took the case.
"Damn right it's all there." Victor said.
"I'll go after i finish my rum." Leon said indicating the meet was over and Victor didn't press his luck and left after paying for the drink.  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff