Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:35 pm
2/5 RPs completed!

Two more open and in Progress. Need one more!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:09 pm
Wanna go ahead and do that one with Orris, too, to count towards opening? C:  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:17 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf
so i can go ahead and sign him in?

Yes

@Aurrie- Okay! If you wanna start something? I fail at starts and you will be waiting all day LOL. I tagged Jichio x Asher.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:27 pm
Sure! I will soon as I get back from work. The plan is still he gets caught poaching and is gonna be executed, but rescued, yeah? O:

-flees to work-  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:51 pm
Aurrie Beaues
Sure! I will soon as I get back from work. The plan is still he gets caught poaching and is gonna be executed, but rescued, yeah? O:

-flees to work-

Yep!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:56 pm
I have a [Character]
Role: Nope. Just a random kitty
Username: Tilly_Milly_wolf
Name of Character: Dogo Paka
Age of Character: (Cub, Juve, Adol, Adult)
Desired Rank: Outlaw
Personality:
He is rough and tough, royalty back-stabbing punk. He despises all who treat the people wrong and normally works alone sense he never could really work will someone refusing him with a job. He likes to keep quiet sense he can never have things to say with his bottled up emotions that he releases when practicing. Some always underestimate him because of size but makes up for that in other attributes; meaning don't turn him down. He still remembers his loss with Mtoto Nyota, his daughter he had with Tamu Mnanaa. Still hoping she is fine, he waits to one day spot her and his wife but till then, is a good thief with gold.
Back-story:
At a young age he was never treated with respect. He was a hunter in the pride with a lovely wife and lovely kittens till one night he wanted to go hunting to feed them sense they were starving but didn't have permission from the king. He couldn't take it sense one of his kittens were sick and one night went hunting but was watched by one of the knights. Back, he saw a bird eyeing him as he looked for his family. Dropping the meal, he grabbed the bird. "The king took them! The king, the King! Your in trouble now! Go for the King! Go speak to the King!" the bird cawed and when the bird was let free, he found that they harmed one of his healthy kittens as warning though she was just a baby. "Mtoto! Mtoto! My sweet Mtoto, are you alright?!" He said and she nodded, just tired. Not wanting her dead, he gave her the meal and sent her out of the pride. Happy she was free from the claws of the king, he ran to the castle, very serious. Having a argument, he watched as the rest of his kits were killed and given to the wild vultures but let go his wife. Sentenced to live out his life as an outlaws with his wife, he sent her off to the same direction as Mtoto and hoped they would meet again.

Appearance: Uncert  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:54 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:26 am
I have a [Character]
Role: Much the Miller's Son!
Username: fuKurohane
Name of Character: Pua'funika
Age of Character: Adult, but I will be playing him as adol
Desired Rank: Outlaw
Personality: A scrawny fellow, he's lived on his own from a young age. He's not very good at anything in particular, but he tries very hard. Ultimately, he's just "adequate." He's an earnest lion though, with a strong sense of justice.
Back-story: He was born into the Vampire pride as the son of a bloodletter, but was quickly abandoned when his mother and siblings fled without him. So he lived in a state of traumatized loneliness there for a while before he himself escaped. He's been on his own for a while now, looking for someone to tag along after.
Appearance: adult adol

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:00 pm
whee heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]