Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:20 am
Persphone's mate will join after their plot.
wink
Janja'Nyoka's father.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:27 pm
Saint Sergio
~Masamune~
:< I find the colour coding very confusing. I would've thought that the Queen of the Sindarian would fall into the Asrai group, since she's naturally coloured AND has lots of dark on her, making her not pale. ^^; So, could we maybe get more clarification in regards to the colours that are acceptable for each group?

@_@ I hope that makes sense. I'm totally not having a dig at your idea or anything like that, because it's all amazing. I just feel that a little bit more clarity is needed in regards to the colour schemes for each group, as the current member list doesn't match up in all cases to what I had got from reading all the info.

Well, she's the queen of the coalition at the moment because she fought her place there. She out witted a lot of the other Sindarian for her position. It's not blood that takes over the coalition, it's smarts, speed and strength.

With her, She'll eventually step down and accept a role as Asrai. I might make it into a plot point that members of the coalition don't trust her because she would, technically, fall under Asrai. Have rumors start about why, and that kind of thing. owo

Thanks for bringing that up though! I'll talk to Thal about making a color thing to make it easier.

heart Ahh, that makes sense. If that is the case, then it would be cool to have a section that mentions that it's possible for cheetahs to sometimes get ranks above what their colour would usually prevent them from getting.

whee I'll post with possible members soon!  

~Masamune~

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:49 pm
Nae saian luume'!
It has been too long!
SoA Name: [ Kairos ] , Neam is of One of Zeus's youngest sons.
SoA Image In the link above
Desired Rank: =w= This was discussed a few ago.
Any Plot Ideas? Persphone's brother, and basically he was in the sameish class as her- but after their 'adventure' and plots come to an end, he hopes to come back and when he does he gets a surprisingly unexpected rank offering and takes it with all the exp points he had gained because of his adventure.
Additional Comments/Complaints/etc.? I love elves. =w= and turtles.

Elen sila lumenn omentilmo…
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting...
SoA Name: Nilakanta, Hindi name meaning "blue-throated." In mythology, this is a title belonging to the naga king Vasuki.
SoA Image http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s92/ChiSohma/chi_dad.png
Desired Rank: I have no idea, but once he shows his true colors I'd like him to go in to a 'counciling' rank. With being an ex-king of Legio before its remake.
Reason for Joining: Soon to be persphone's mate. =w=
Any Plot Ideas? Anything involving hardship amongst their relationship would be nice X3 Lovely plots of trying to steal her away or marry her off to someone else for 'the good of the pride' etc. Or ways/plots of him going up in rank.
Additional Comments/Complaints/etc.? Um... Alliance with the Kuroi'Nera ;3 since his daughter is/was former queen. His grandson is the on in charge atm- so his family connections basically but we already spoke about that.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:33 pm
MOAR ELVES  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:20 pm
SoA Name: Ebau
SoA Image uncert
Desired Rank: Hunter
Reason for Joining: I can see her being a very mystical individual. She was never much tied to her family (she was one of many Shambe spawn), and has been wandering in search of meaning.
Any Plot Ideas? Uhhh something or another.
Additional Comments/Complaints/etc.? nah not really

SoA Name: Staajabu
SoA Image uncert
Desired Rank: Commander
Reason for Joining: After the Duma'Chama disbanded (he was Head Scout), he's been looking for a new group to join. He's useless if he can't boss others around.
Any Plot Ideas? Bit of personality for you: Jabu was the head scout - and won’t let you think otherwise. He is arrogant and prideful, and very commanding. He’s the kind of guy you love to hate because he’s such a great leader and very critical - but only because he always pushed his scouts to their highest potential. He was extremely loyal to the coalition as one of its original members, and held any superiors in high regard. Now that the coalition has disbanded, he's been seeking someone new to tie his loyalties to.
Additional Comments/Complaints/etc.? (This is an interest thread! We’d like to hear from you!)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:34 pm
After midterms I'll toss some rp's out. :3  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:49 pm
fuKurohane

we need all the plots btw ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:53 am
Then let's maaaake some!  

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:24 pm
FEE. I have some ideas >> Poke me when you get on aim.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:29 pm
*Bookmarks*
So, is Mkodi called Eru and/or Ilúvatar? And are the gods called the Valar?

Are the drow basically orcs? And healers have to help the drow, too, right?  

Chimerical Beast

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:30 pm
I'll double check with fee on the gods thing. :3 We're making a few changes to the set up so it's a little easier and more user-friendly. XD

The drow aren't really orcs. XD Tolkien didn't speak too much about the dark elves, but they're pretty much elves that are more... malicious in intent. They're by no means less intelligent (like the orcs). They're the dark little secret that the other elves refuse to acknowledge most of the time.

>> We're actually fixing it up so the drow are their 'underground assassins'. Soon. >3 Yes~ Very soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:39 pm
To be completely honest, I was drawing the dark elf inspiration from the Drizzt Do'Urden series. :'D

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:58 pm
:might have been too a bit: >>
Poor Drizzt. He needs love too. >8  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:56 pm
Thalion
:might have been too a bit: >>
Poor Drizzt. He needs love too. >8

Hive miiiiiiiind.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Imladris Mule

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:30 pm
All updated and tweeked up! Everything should be far less complicated and much more user-friendly!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff