Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Watervoir's Wacky Warehouse (Vice Captain) (Come say hi!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:05 pm
Isa-sama
Watervoir
*poke*

I miss talking to you. crying
Me too! And whoa! Did you just poke me or had I poked you and have miserably forgotten? O:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:50 pm
Oh I poked you. Mostly because I hoped it would get your attention and because I missed you. *hug*

By the way, how goes your character for the Brawl Bash? Fun stuff planned or still feeling a bit stuck?  

Isa-sama

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:09 pm
Missed me?! Why, what did I do to deserve your missing? O:

I have a character in mind but I've been preoccupied and haven't been taking the time to flesh him out and whatnot. ):  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:47 pm
Well let me see. You write really well, you are active, you are a nice person, and I like reading Zane's posts in Academy. I like his character a lot. Too bad he is so weirded out by "me." I blame Reina.

Aww, so sad he's not yet fleshed out, but I can understand being preoccupied. Hehehe, the character I made in Ghosts of Guidan took me weeks to create - Dreamshell was really nice about the whole thing and helped me out a lot when it came to creating her. If you want to talk about this chara, I'd be happy to listen (and offer opinions if you wanted them).  

Isa-sama

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:17 pm
You're making me turn all pink. redface
Haha, yeah. He's disturbed by the existence of RPers and the doodle's likeness of a supposed one really has him on edge.

Lol, I mainly need to think up something for him that I would see to to the very end. I don't want to make a character that might make me want to pull my hair out as I'm playing them, especially not if Mel's chipping in by drawing them too.

Basically, I'm thinking of making a guy chara who's in his twenties or thirties for a crowd marshal. He's totally chill and friendly and somewhat, if not almost completely, a hedonist. He might be a bit of a hippie surfer, or whatever equivalent archetype that I might conjure up later. I'll come up with more for him tomorrow when my head's a little clearer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:25 pm
Aww, didn't mean to embarrass you in any way. Just saying I appreciate you. *hug*

I don't blame him for being freaked out. I'm a little surprised by how upbeat "I" am.

And kudos on your character submission! mrgreen  

Isa-sama

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:52 pm
*hugs* I'm glad someone is enjoying my characters and writing. :D

Lol! But your upbeat is also part of why I love you so very much. <3

Thankssssss. I can't wait for this thing to start up!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:03 pm
You are now going to make me blush. redface

I can't wait either! It's going to be so much fun! heart  

Isa-sama

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:09 pm
It's all part of my evil plan.

Ughughugh. /waits + sulks.
So are you a judge or a marshal? Or both?

Also... what's an RP in this guild that moves a bit faster than SDRP Academy but not by too much? Like, maybe so that I'd only have to make a post once every day or two...?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:27 pm
I am a judge! With a crown full of feathers! I think I might make a fighter or a marshal, and I'm definitely going to add some audience members.

Oooh, for that, I would look at Elsewhere: In the Land of Lost Things. They are fairly good at updating, and it is run by Mel and Vay (so you know that there will be posting going on).

Tales of Magic is an RP that isn't run by crew, but I think that would also update relatively well.  

Isa-sama

Ivaylo_Sai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:29 pm
*thread crash* Heeey~

Sorry, couldn't help butting in when you seemed like you felt under appreciated. You're one of the best students in class and though I can be hard on ya sometimes it's because I know you can rise to it.

And Mel and I would loooove to have you jump into Elsewhere. It's sort of starting to stall because some people dropped out then others are busy and such stuff but the nature of that one is such that you can almost treat it like a 1-on-1 in a big fancy world which runs alongside other 1-on-1s that may occasionally cross paths. If you want to play in a group with that one, Isa's been talking about picking up a character that got abandoned (Alana from the red scene) and if you like you could pick up the other character that got ditched in that scene (Inspector Jim) or just make up a new one to play with me and Isa in that scene. The other scenes' players have been moving slow of late and I know some of them are swamped with work stuff so I wouldn't suggest them if you're looking for a faster pace.

Anyway, just PM Mel (umbraja) if you're interested and go do your assignment xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:15 pm
D'awww. redface
Maybe I need to feel under appreciated more often to encourage you to drop in more often. d:

Pick up as in take over that character or go interact with them? Oh maaaaan, Elsewhere needs big profiles. So what kinds of characters are you guys short of? What's the character male/female balance like? I'd ask in your OOC, but you're here now so, meh. :D

Isa's not doing the recruiter role any more? D:  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

Isa-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:27 pm
There seem to be a lot of males in Elsewhere, so if you're looking to help strike a balance, you might go for a girl. I'm taking over a girl that dropped out and fixing up her profile a little as well.

And nah, I'm not a recruiter. That role as been taken by Blackbird I believe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:44 pm
It's surprising how largely male dominated the RPs in this guild are. Most of the ones I've ever been in have more girls than guys.

Oh, right!  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

Ivaylo_Sai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:54 pm
Heh, ya know a simple invite works too. xp

Yeah, Elsewhere's profile is basically your final project in the Academy class. We find that long forms like that actually help people build better characters and both me and Mel are willing to help of course.

Take over as in make the character yours. Check the first page for the list of characters and any with strikethrough names you can have (cept Alana, Isa's got dibs on her). I'll let you have Castor if you like the look of him (I need to get Mel to post his full profile though). It's kind of Mel's punishment for abandoning an RP - your character becomes someone else's. That way the story doesn't have to die.

As for making a new one. . . hmmm. . . we're about to have Alana (Isa's fairly normalish girl) hanging out with Travler (my mysterious stranger) who were recently with Jim (abandoned gruff private eye) in the Red scene. Then we got Alice (abandoned floaty incorporeal girl) going to see the Wizard in the blue scene. And Quintus (Bayer's cocky private eye) and Mad Sam (Jikial's crazy merchant) wandering the desert with the Faerin (Mel's cat Bedouins) in the brown scene. Then we have Skurk (Venom's goblin) with Mac (Bayer's robot) and Castor (semi-abandoned mage) wandering through the unicorn's forest in the green scene which is possibly about to be crashed by a mess of characters from another RP (cuz that happens in Elsewhere). Aaand there's Linda (Venom's fem-warrior mage) and Rud (Blackbird's four armed merc) hanging out with Alex (my paladin) and Pango (my and Mel's . . . snarky punk) in the Order of Right's citadel in the purple scene. They recently ditched Fred (abandoned and possibly dead mage) when he got drunk and left behind when running from a tidal wave. Mel occasionally kills abandoned characters.

Soo. . . that's mostly guys and a decent balance of magic to fightery. Got the two healers somehow in the same scene (Alana and Travler) and I don't know about sneaky. So if you want to make something new . . . it really depends on which scene you want to jump into.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games