Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Lithia's Plot Thread! [Open! Talfrid, God of Chivalry added] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:59 am
Izzy Makani

Cool, thanks!

Chobi_Chocobo

I can use her mother, father, sister, brother, grandfather or half sister! >>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:05 am
Lithia_Brandon

Not gonna lie. Sibling rp would be a lot of fun o u o. I don't mind either brother or sister <3 Let me know and I can start something.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:15 am
Chobi_Chocobo

I'll use her brother, Tiernan ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:20 am
Lithia_Brandon
Chobi_Chocobo

I'll use her brother, Tiernan ^^

Sweet <3 I'll go start an arrrrpeee <3  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:38 am
Lithia_Brandon

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23326885

Desu desu cub time. : D -bricked-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:50 am
Thank you ^^  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:05 am
Lithia_Brandon

Is your gal Ben Zi currently a rogue?
I'm interested in a flinging my boy Maua with her. (who you actually coloured heart )
I'm also looking for a mate for a long-term plot if that strikes your fancy more, but she'd have to be willing to join the Swampies.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:30 am
The Captain Britain

She is a rogue! And I don't mind sending her to the swampies if you want! I've never played her before ahahah. But I don't mind flings or mates, either way ^^ <3  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:41 pm
Lithia_Brandon

ORZ. Okay. Hrm. Well, here's the mate plot and Maua's bio, copied straight from my plot thread.
Bio
Maua is in a dark place right now. He is apathetic towards pretty much everything, not caring about his appearance or health. Though he desperately wishes he wasn't alone anymore, he isn't motivated enough to go out and make some friends. Maua doesn't have the confidence to fight for the things he wants in life and is too scared of failing to try and achieve things. He feels useless and lost most of the time.
He has extremely low self-esteem and doesn't think he's good at anything. Having been made fun of a lot as a cub, he doesn't really think there's anything special or unique about himself at all. Maua is rather depressed and can't seem to find anything he likes to do. He hasn't been in happy for so long that he doesn't really remember what happiness feels like.
But underneath there lies a kind and generous lion. He will always repay and kindness done to him. Though he doesn't really have the courage yet to defend someone against an attacker, Maua hates seeing others in pain or being tormented by another creature.

And the plot.
Mate Plot
In the Swampies, I'd like for Maua to find his one true love. This would be a VERY long term plot. My idea is for Maua to either find the girl on her pilgrimages or meet a passing rogue. They'd decided to travel together. Along the way, the gal gets captured (maybe by a Pad trying to get her as a banu?) and Maua has to chase after them and fight to get her back. They realize they like each other and become mates. If rogue, they either meet a Pilgrim who takes them to the Swampies or stumble upon it by chance. If the girl is a Swampie, she take him back home and helps him learn all the traditions and whatnot.

Sooooo, yeah. Do you think Ben Zi would work well with that? What do you think her personality would be like?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:50 pm
The Captain Britain

I'm not really the best for long term, I think, and the whole kidnapping thing isn't really up my ally. Sorry!  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:38 pm
Lithia_Brandon

No worries!
Would you still be up for flinging them?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:54 am
Lithia_Brandon

Lion | [Fertile Leopon

I was wondering if you had any info on these two boys?

I'd be interested in something between boy #1 and Artemis. She's more a fling lady than a true-love romantic, but she could possibly be swayed.

And wondered if your second boy might be interested in Caoilainn.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:42 pm
Lithia_Brandon

[ Zhen ], would like a fling with Talfrid | God of Chivalry . She lives in the dawnwalkers, [ apart of the goddess of fire bloodline [ xxx ] ] and honestly I've been looking for a God Fling for a while and would want to get on with her plots and hoping you could help me! Rough around the edges, dutiful and completely warped in her pride and adopted family. Her life before the pride was.... a mess of unfortunate events and now that she is finally on the right track I would like her to exp motherhood solo if possible or random visits from the father.. But basically I want someone to look up to her and thus children.

She has ALL of her rps already if you wanted to use your credits, if not- we can put in an rp :3. <3 If interested let me know!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:41 pm
The Captain Britain

A fling sounds good!
Tanakako

I've never played either of them, ahhaha. They're both rogues. The lion is Adhuhuri, and the Leopon is Taibika.
Chi Sohma

Talfrid would be willing, so long as he believed it was the right thing to do, and it was what would make her happy. He is, after all, a chivalrous guy >>  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:04 pm
It would give her purpose in her life, as she is highly doubting it as of late. Adopted parents are having their second litter, the first litter have grown and left home.. She is kinda.. Just doesn't know what in line for 'her' so kids would be epic. Did you want to use staff credits for your side? Or did you want to bust rps. :3 She has all 5 already and can work on more if you wanna do the 10 rps and develop and get to know her. If you want that route? Let me know <333

Nothing changes your life more than a pair of eyes looking up at you ;3 <3...

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff