Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride IT] Kauzi’Ukame :: Desert Thieves [Approved!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:32 pm

-interest!- * o*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:04 pm
I still need to find someone to throw into thiiiis heart  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:42 pm
Aw, thanks for the interest guys~ <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:53 am
Greed within me.
Name: Khadija (Pronounced: Kadeejah) Means "Early"
Image: Questing
Rank Vizier (Maybe Princess? Adoptive..) But if not totes Vizier. If you have any other ideas for her rank, Shoot biggrin .
Personality: Khadija is calm, quiet but very collective. Intimidation holds strong in her family. 'Dija will not let anyone pass her by, she is there to make sure the other two viziers do their job. A tomboy at birth, Khadija had been born to a batch of all male. As the earliest, and first she was the runt but that never put her down. The smaller the better one would always say. In her family, with one glance she could silence them. It's just that kind of aura she brings to the table.
Silent intimidation. But when that doesn't work out, Khadija can be forward, and knows how to hold herself. She is a sister amoung men. Don't let her stature get in her way, because she sure doesn't.

Her loyalties are only to her King. If a Vizier, she makes sure to show the other two(so far) that she knows her business, her tactics.
The only one who could break her heart would be the King. If she ever does something wrong in her line.. She would be afraid of what the King would do to her.
Brief History: Khadija was not born to any prides. But as a rogue she had been picked on through her life. But never once had it surpassed her titanium shell.
Only once did it ever when her father ran her out of the cave when she was an adolescent. For overstepping her boundaries and almost killing a brother for egging her on. She lived an aloe life since then. But I figure, when she is stumbled upon or she stumbles upon Ali Baba and his thieving pride. Her life will click.

Notes: Ref for Questing smile . She'll be either "Rogue Old Updated" or "New (Not Newest) Lines." and up to the colourist biggrin .

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Ririka

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:38 pm
Posting this notice here since someone asked...

No, Seers DO NOT have to take up the Genie title if they do not want to.
It is not a forced title. It has no importance, yet, maybe someday, but not now.
If you Seer wants their powers to remain secret, or would rather hold a normal title then they are welcome to.

If you must know, most seers would be treated very well in the pride and probably be treated like an oracle in a sense. Worshiped and favored by some, thought to be fakes by others. Just another matter of opinion like the Gods.

Edit:
Also, I think I may close out the Queen title for now because I think it would be interesting to keep him single for a while and take up a mate from within the pride. See who he can whoo...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:02 pm
Cera: Well certainly not ME emotion_donotwant  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ririka

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:11 pm
Aw, don't be all grumpy, Cera.
He is allowed you to live and lead. 8D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:33 pm
Cera: Only because I sat on him and made him promise when we were younger that I'd lead something emotion_donotwant  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:34 am
I have someone for this but I need to get on a computer to gt him hehe! Love the concept tho!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:40 am
User Image

he isn't a seer but his nam is genie XD! I may ask around to see if I can get a god(ess) to be one of his parents that way he can be a seer and a genie XD! I want him to join here any ways cause, well, his name is genie, come on XD!!!!  

Syrius Lionwing

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:15 pm
Syrius Lionwing
User Image

he isn't a seer but his nam is genie XD! I may ask around to see if I can get a god(ess) to be one of his parents that way he can be a seer and a genie XD! I want him to join here any ways cause, well, his name is genie, come on XD!!!!

*Cough* Xavier volunteers >o> heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:59 am
Got behind on everything thanks to this and that, but I will be paying attention to this, again.

Vistada: She is accepted, and after some thought I am willing to allow her to be adopted in by Ali.

After I finish some stuff up, and get caught up on other stuff I will be opening customs/semi for the pride while also gathering up RPs for Ali, once I finish him after being caught up on stuff.

Ririka

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:21 am
Greed within me.
Name: Genie
Image: Genie
Rank Genie
Personality: Genie is very happy go lucky and laid back, he is quick to crack jokes in any situation and prefers to see the good in everything around him.
Brief History: Genie was born to a slave lady and Xavier the god of Cursed but not of the firekin, his mother was mistreated and in turn so was he, he escaped from his captors when he was old enough and though he tried to rescue his mother too she was re-captured. Genie could not return for her and was convinced his mother had probable been killed for trying to escape. Despite being mistreated though Genie has always seen the good in other creatures and when he found the thieves he quickly joined and took up the mantel of genie, which was fitting he felt for his name, and being a seer already he was happy to be. His seer powers are pretty good and he has always tried to understand his visions because they have usually led him to a good place.
Notes: If you need a head genie, Genie could take up that position, he is very kind but he is also pretty good at organising folk.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:59 am
Ras Alhague! Courtesy of Saffy <3  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Ririka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:05 pm
Sorry for vanishing.
RL has me at the moment, but still!, hopefully it will let go soon.

Either way, pride leader is here and is open for RP. >C

User Image

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas