Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots.Flings.Rps! FEED ME YOUR RPS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:18 pm
Daaaarn. ): I could never see him joining a pride. I'm sorry!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:04 pm
spottedleef
Daaaarn. ): I could never see him joining a pride. I'm sorry!

Hm.
A long distance relationship may work :3?
If your up for it. Although they would have to want to make
it work or he stay long enough to do so.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:19 pm
Does the WD boy on the right of the second row have any back story/a pride? I've got a WD adol who needs to leave her pack for a bit and I'd love for her to bump into someone and have a fling during her time away from home.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:48 pm
SilverLutz
Does the WD boy on the right of the second row have any back story/a pride? I've got a WD adol who needs to leave her pack for a bit and I'd love for her to bump into someone and have a fling during her time away from home.

His name is Sapir, and he would love to have a fling, and possibly have a girl to journey with. Although he is 'bonded' by a pack that he made with a lion (adol) to do his bidding for some time..traveling the.roguelands. ( inspired by the black butler.anime ) Shed likely not have to deal with the.lion straight up since sapir would soley make the talking. The lion is royalty so sapir has to.'protect' him. I'd love to plot and have adventures with them if your interested. Im very open minded with anything.

Or, we can.just make pretty babies, although hed feel.some responsibility if he knew he.had kids. May or may not want to be in their lives depends on the rp. He.is the lions butler. So you can imagen where his.loyalties ly. I vote yes to.fling though.

I also have one other brownish wd that would fling as well? His name is deimos and he is a nut job veteran of war.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:59 pm
Since he's got a story going for him I'd love to see how they mesh before deciding on a fling. We can definitely set up an RP or two for them to see how they get along =D I'm not sure she'd do too well with the other WD you mentioned. She's kind of spacey at times and is very laid back and easy going.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:17 pm
I also have another wilddog, whom has a marking of a skull mask.. But he is going blind and will look for a mate :l not sure if youd be interested in that.

So SAPIR ;3? You make one and I make one?

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:32 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:56 pm
ninja  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:26 pm
Jabari is open for flings still? Are there any requirements?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:03 pm
ninja ninja ninja
Conrad The Mighty

Jabari is up for flings still, Yes. :3 I would like colors that would match with hers ( but she is grey ) so mostly anything matches, I would consider a lot of peoples for hers- but I may not go for those with
Pink or reds ( warm hot colors ) ~ Because in her story she doesn't like them too much. But I would look at all options biggrin

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:09 pm
heart ninja neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:24 pm
Chi Sohma
I also have another wilddog, whom has a marking of a skull mask.. But he is going blind and will look for a mate :l not sure if youd be interested in that.

Ah, I never saw this! DX Taigi is all grown up and has 5 RPs so if you want, I can start something when I get home from work tonight and we can have her and Sapir ready to go for April. As for the other WD, if he'd be willing to go to the Nyota pack and have some pups that aren't his to look after, I'd be willing to have them be mates =D She's figured out she wants a large family like her parents have so a mate and more pups later down the line would be perfectly fine with her.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:20 am
SilverLutz
Chi Sohma

Ah, I never saw this! DX Taigi is all grown up and has 5 RPs so if you want, I can start something when I get home from work tonight and we can have her and Sapir ready to go for April. As for the other WD, if he'd be willing to go to the Nyota pack and have some pups that aren't his to look after, I'd be willing to have them be mates =D She's figured out she wants a large family like her parents have so a mate and more pups later down the line would be perfectly fine with her.

I may have something for my other wd, but it may be because I read this so ill look in to it. What I can do is throw an RP together and well see what happens after the fling.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:36 am
All righty! Just tag me when you're ready =3  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:13 pm
ninja