Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Ҟamen Rider Шizard ~ ☬fficial Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:44 am
Stupid me for wanting to keep the thread on topic.

And for the 15th time, I want to be called TAKUMI not Inui.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:12 pm
what do you mean not much to talk about?? there's already so much we can speculate on. like the white rider and his connection to our hero. as well as the origin of the kaijin and their goals. what's with Wizard having a kaijin inside of him, do you think it will play a big part in the plot down the road?

I mean there are so many questions already and its only episode 2  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:57 pm
Inui Takumi
Stupid me for wanting to keep the thread on topic.

And for the 15th time, I want to be called TAKUMI not Inui.

sorry Takumi I guess I forgot that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:54 pm
Wizard Ep.2!!  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:18 pm
The system's voice is pretty annoying. Liking everything else though.

I'm liking how he has an elemental ring hand (like his fighting style, and elemental advantage) while his other hand handles all spells, weapons, summons, and the like. If they don't take advantage of that in at least 1 episode I'm going to be rather unhappy.
I'm liking how the Riders in this show, at least Wizard himself (much like Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, W, OOO, and Fourze) use the same sort of powers to combat their opponents, as their opponents.
I was hoping that the dragon would be more organic looking since it appears to be his Phantom inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:22 pm
Katsumi Daido

I'm liking how he has an elemental ring hand (like his fighting style, and elemental advantage) while his other hand handles all spells, weapons, summons, and the like. If they don't take advantage of that in at least 1 episode I'm going to be rather unhappy.
I'm liking how the Riders in this show, at least Wizard himself (much like Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, W, OOO, and Fourze) use the same sort of powers to combat their opponents, as their opponents.
I was hoping that the dragon would be more organic looking since it appears to be his Phantom inside.

I'm not sure, but I think the Dragon looks that way because it hasn't yet taken over his hosts body. unlike all the other phantoms who have already taken human forms.  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:47 am
Agito Geist
Katsumi Daido

I'm not sure, but I think the Dragon looks that way because it hasn't yet taken over his hosts body. unlike all the other phantoms who have already taken human forms.

I'm not so sure about that, Rinko's Phantom like Haruto's Phantom never were released. (also Rinko's Phantom makes you wonder if Phantoms start as monsterous that become humanoid once they're released or if there will be some Monsterous Phantoms as well) Yet hers was organic looking.

Maybe they just picked it because it looked cooler as a mechanical dragon, maybe it'll be explained as his ability to turn into Wizard altered his Phantom. I don't know, time will tell.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:46 pm
I'm into this series 100% I even like the opening song. I'm about to go buy the CD right now.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:53 pm
Anyone have any of the toys yet? or at least anything on pre-order?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:59 pm
Inui Takumi
Anyone have any of the toys yet? or at least anything on pre-order?

User Image

no sweatdrop but I would love to have a Ring of my own! ^-^ lol or at least his Belt buckle xp  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:37 am
I have been seeing little packs with the rings in them lately for really cheep! I bet you can score one off ebay or even that Jungle place you go to.

I have the RHS but so far thats it. I can't wait for something limited to be released cat_whee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:18 pm
Welll..... I've just preordered the next Climax heroes game. it's scheduled to come out November 29th.
Mostly I'll admit I'm just excited that they're going to have Chalice. but they've been leaking more and more riders that have been added to this version.  

Kiriyama Ren

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:52 pm
Here is the site for game mentioned above. Climax Heroes is one of my favorites game series. Those who have not played any of them really should. You have to 2 most outspoken people in this guild giving it the nod of approval, That should tell you something right there.

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/climax_heroes/super/  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:02 am
I'm planning a day trip soon to Little Tokyo, so hopefully I can pick up something cool mrgreen and as for that game, I must have it! ever since the first trailer leaked out. I knew it was gonna a sick game. I just love the fact that you can pick any characters you want  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:30 am
Storylines in the game aren't that great, but, fighting games tend not to have too much. Graphics are always a little on the shiny side (you know, smoother than the actual show models)
But, they keep adding more riders every game. more forms every game, and then they can update other riders. It's relatively balanced in the sense that if everyone is at the same skill level pretty much any character can fight evenly against any other character. They're trying a few new things this game though, and I'm going to have to wait and see how those changes feel.

Oh right, if you don't have a Wii that was sold in japan, you would have to hack some of the wii programming.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff