Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
-- New Member Welcome -- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:26 am
Ciel-pon
Funkyblueeyes
Ciel-pon
Figured I'd introduce myself too.
I'm Ciel, I turned 17 last month (and feel oh so young after reading through this). I just heard I passed this grade, so I'm in the 6th (and last) year of what we call 'Middle School' here in Holland but I think it's like High Shool.

I like to listen to all sorts of music, draw a lot (I spend most of my time on gaia in the freebie forum), and I obsess over TV shows (currently Supernatural, also Sherlock and Doctor Who).

And eh.. yep

I got hooked on House and the Big C. Lol.
Hope to see you around the art subforum =) Here in Canada when you're 17 you're in 12th grade and you're graduating high school.
Have you always lived in Holland? My grandpa comes from there. He moved to Canada when he was 12. I have an old air accordion he brought with him from Holland. It's very cool.

You'll probably see me, but I have mastered the rare art of being socially awkward ON THE INTERNET, so I'll... try to post and not just lurk.

I was born here, so yeah.

Cool stuff. Always wanted to learn dutch but never got around to it =P  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:40 am
I'm Michael, and just got an invite tossed my way a lil' bit ago, and liked what I saw so I joined smile

I'm 21, an extremely proud father of a BEAUTIFUL baby girl, a fiance to a wonderful woman and the mother of our child, I'm attending Heald Institute of Technology in Concord, CA and maintain a 4.0 currently (WOO blaugh emotion_yatta ), I am a HUUUUUUGE video game nerd, I'm as much of a flirt as a guy can be without simply walking around naked and straight asking for sex (although that sometimes happens with enough alcohol...) and I'm eh pretty cool guy. I sex all the things and doesn't afraid of anything.  

Diablo Pepper

Shameless Ladykiller

literal garbage

Unbeatable Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:45 am
Funkyblueeyes
Ciel-pon
Funkyblueeyes
Ciel-pon
I'm Ciel, I turned 17 last month (and feel oh so young after reading through this). I just heard I passed this grade, so I'm in the 6th (and last) year of what we call 'Middle School' here in Holland but I think it's like High Shool.

I like to listen to all sorts of music, draw a lot (I spend most of my time on gaia in the freebie forum), and I obsess over TV shows (currently Supernatural, also Sherlock and Doctor Who).

And eh.. yep

Hope to see you around the art subforum =) Here in Canada when you're 17 you're in 12th grade and you're graduating high school.
Have you always lived in Holland? My grandpa comes from there. He moved to Canada when he was 12. I have an old air accordion he brought with him from Holland. It's very cool.

You'll probably see me, but I have mastered the rare art of being socially awkward ON THE INTERNET, so I'll... try to post and not just lurk.

Word of advice: don't, haha. It's pretty ugly and even I don't understand some of the grammar. Once you get past the basics it's often 'And here we have a rule, only half of the things we say are exeptions to it, because of reasons, and there is no sort of logic to remember wich ones are exeptions, have a nice day.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:32 pm
Koraq
I'm Michael, and just got an invite tossed my way a lil' bit ago, and liked what I saw so I joined smile

I'm 21, an extremely proud father of a BEAUTIFUL baby girl, a fiance to a wonderful woman and the mother of our child, I'm attending Heald Institute of Technology in Concord, CA and maintain a 4.0 currently (WOO blaugh emotion_yatta ), I am a HUUUUUUGE video game nerd, I'm as much of a flirt as a guy can be without simply walking around naked and straight asking for sex (although that sometimes happens with enough alcohol...) and I'm eh pretty cool guy. I sex all the things and doesn't afraid of anything.

ALL the things, eh?.... Now this is a theory we must test.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:34 pm
Ciel-pon
Funkyblueeyes
Ciel-pon
Funkyblueeyes
Ciel-pon

And eh.. yep

Word of advice: don't, haha. It's pretty ugly and even I don't understand some of the grammar. Once you get past the basics it's often 'And here we have a rule, only half of the things we say are exeptions to it, because of reasons, and there is no sort of logic to remember wich ones are exeptions, have a nice day.'

Maybe, but I'd say English is guilty of most of those things too =P  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:14 am
Funkyblueeyes
Ciel-pon
Funkyblueeyes

Maybe, but I'd say English is guilty of most of those things too =P

Hmm. To my experience English grammar was extremely easy to master (I speak Dutch, German, French, Latin, and had 3 years Ancient Greek class but I was so horrid it doesn't really count). It could be because of the TV (we generally sub English shows), but I kind of doubt it.

Dutch does things like using 'de' and 'het' instead of 'the', like the French 'la' and 'le', exept there is just now way to know where to use 'de' or 'het'. Being a native whose elementary school teacher was Indonesian, I still say them wrong pretty often because it was never taught me properly.

(god where did this language discussion come from I don't even like languages)  

literal garbage

Unbeatable Noob

Diablo Pepper

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:27 am
Funkyblueeyes
Koraq

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:25 am
Ciel-pon

Hmm. To my experience English grammar was extremely easy to master (I speak Dutch, German, French, Latin, and had 3 years Ancient Greek class but I was so horrid it doesn't really count). It could be because of the TV (we generally sub English shows), but I kind of doubt it.

Dutch does things like using 'de' and 'het' instead of 'the', like the French 'la' and 'le', exept there is just now way to know where to use 'de' or 'het'. Being a native whose elementary school teacher was Indonesian, I still say them wrong pretty often because it was never taught me properly.

(god where did this language discussion come from I don't even like languages)

Well for someone who doesn't like languages, you sure know a lot of them!  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:26 am
Koraq
Funkyblueeyes
Koraq

User Image

Aww but he's soo cuuuuute ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:37 am
Funkyblueeyes

But he scares my p***s gonk  

Diablo Pepper

Shameless Ladykiller

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:21 pm
Koraq
Funkyblueeyes

But he scares my p***s gonk

Well tell it to man up!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:52 pm
Hi!
I'm christine, but i'll answer to Chrissy or Lil Devil. Either and or.
I'm 18 turning 19 soon. college student studying business/accounting.
I love going out hanging out with friends, though I've been on gaia on and off since 2005.  

LilDevlishGirl

Beloved Giver

10,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

JustHarley

Profitable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:32 pm
I'm Harley, call me whatever you like.
I'm 16, I enjoy video games and a large variety of music.
Uhhhh.
I'm currently looking for good ideas for a female avatar, as I'm sick of my current male one..
yup.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:08 pm
ello i is luna i don'tz like my real name so i like that instead i ish somewhere in between 17 and 18 i likez talking like this but i can revert bak to norm if u can't understand me anywayz i wuv vamps catz anime manga big dream is become a mangaka 1 day  

VampyPrincessLuna

Vicious Lovergirl

15,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:24 pm
LilDevlishGirl
Hi!
I'm christine, but i'll answer to Chrissy or Lil Devil. Either and or.
I'm 18 turning 19 soon. college student studying business/accounting.
I love going out hanging out with friends, though I've been on gaia on and off since 2005.

Accounting. Yick! Hahaha.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces