Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Alternate Universe August cross-over choices! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:01 pm
Lieutenant Turel
Samt03
Question about this. I don't know some (most) of the suggestions made. In the event they win the vote would I still be able to RP along with everyone else if I say took Kain to RP with?

Like would the other RPers mind giving enough details and set up so someone who knows nothing about the other world can still take part?

I will give a basic overview of the series, characters and things one should know. Heck, I don't even know all of these series myself. I'm foreseeing "Kill Joffrey, Queen Ceresei, etc" making it though so I'll have a sign up sheet for guildies who want to take turns mauling them.

Basically when it comes to the voting, I'll have information about each other available. The vote will be done via PM's and we can use the thread I'm creating to discuss the series. For series I am unfamiliar with I will also ask the person who suggested it what limitations s/he recommends. For example, with "Game of Thrones"- are we discussing the book, or show? And are the rest of the books or knowledge about them off limits?

Another question to be addressed is if we want them to come to Nosgoth, or Kain to slaughter everyone and Raziel to become friends with Hudson and possibly sleep with Inara? We'll cover that soon, I assure you.

Mmk, good.

Cause... Game of Thrones is like greek to me, I dunno what it is or anything. Hatter was nice enough to give me a bit of info.

I was also kinda worried if anyone else was in my position when it came to a suggestion that got voted in. I didn't want part of the guild left out cause they know nothing about whatever world this is going to be in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:02 pm
A bunch of stuff I really don't know much about in intimate detail either so I'll be doing research about topics. For really popular or possibly obscure series, I'll make limitations.  

Lieutenant Turel

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:18 pm
Crossover suggestions? Hrm... this is stuff I like, but I also really like the Hellsing and Nightmare before Christmas idea 3nodding

- Berserk
- Legend of Zelda
- Pirates of the Caribbean (Because pirate vampires? Awesome)
- Repo! The Genetic Opera

Funny how when I'm put on the spot and asked what sort of things I like, I can't think of a damn one...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:23 pm
I added your ideas and will count you as a plus one to the Nightmare before Xmas and Hellsing.

Swamp me with ideas and then possibly give me cookies.  

Lieutenant Turel

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:18 am
I had the most awesome idea in work today, I don't know why I didn't think of it before!

emotion_kirakira XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS!!! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:33 pm
Thanks for flooding me with ideas Tabby.
P.S did you see the easter egg I put in the list for you?  

Lieutenant Turel

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:46 pm
Lieutenant Turel
Thanks for flooding me with ideas Tabby.
P.S did you see the easter egg I put in the list for you?

You're welcome.

And yup. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:14 pm
I'm glad you like it. I'm starting to set up how each cross over could look like.  

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:53 pm
Xena? Haven't watched that show in ages, but I did really enjoy it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:56 pm
Am I the only one who'd like to see Kain meet Geralt di Rivia? (please someone suggest that; I feel mean allowing my own suggestions)  

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:12 pm
Here to describe my choices for the crossovers and also why I think we should have them.

Berserk: Set in a medieval Europe-inspired fantasy world with monsters and mercenary bands. In this world there are unholy objects called Behelits (small, oval object resembling an egg with a set of human facial features scattered randomly across its surface, giving the item a rather disconcerting appearance.) Behelits are the keys to open the gate between the human world and the bottom of the Abyss (hell, pretty much), where the God Hand (all powerful demon lords) reside . They belong to their destined owners and cannot be permanently lost or discarded until they have been used. When the destined person's desire to escape his current situation is great enough, the behelit will find its way to him or her, and call forth the God Hand to grant the wish with a fitting sacrifice. When this happens, the facial features of the behelit rearrange to form a face, crying blood and screaming. This is the primary means through which humans are transformed into Apostles (a demon lord of sorts).

Why I think it would make a good crossover: Monsters, demons, destiny, betrayal, and big swords. Sounds great for LoK. also I got this scary thought of Elder God laying the behelit eggs *shudders*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 pm
Legend of Zelda: The never ending fight to protect the land of Hyrule and the Triumph Forks Triforce. The Triforce is a sacred relic left by the Goddesses of old, Din, Nayru, and Farore. The three, golden triangles represent courage, wisdom, and power. They can be found on the backs of the hands of those who most represent one of the three elements of the triforce (or sometimes they're just scattered around everywhere willy nilly.) If someone is to possess all three pieces of the triforce and make it whole, they will be granted a wish.

Why I think it would make a good crossover: Its your typical medieval fantasy setting, lots of magic and monsters, would be fun to see who of the LoK characters best represent the three elements of the triforce.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:27 pm
I'll copy paste into the crew forum. I'm sorry; I'm so busy packing for my move this weekend that I'm getting scatterbrained. Also I KEEP FINDING BOXES AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS IN THEM  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:38 pm
Pirates of the Caribbean: They're Pirates, and they're in the Caribbean... yeah... The movies mostly centre around Captain Jack Sparrow, an enigmatic and possibly insane pirate, also the captain of the ship The black pearl. In all honesty, I'm not a humongous fan of PotC, but I find the world they live in quite interesting. There are regular swashbuckling pirates and sometimes you get pirates that are living skeletons or half-human fish people. There's also a giant squid~

Why I think it would make a good crossover: Reasons stated above.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:40 pm
Lieutenant Turel
I'll copy paste into the crew forum. I'm sorry; I'm so busy packing for my move this weekend that I'm getting scatterbrained. Also I KEEP FINDING BOXES AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS IN THEM

Oh dear

Want me to do it for you? Before I post my last description, do you want me to leave these here, or copy them to the crew forum, then delete them?  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff