RP Search! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:48 pm
I'm waiting for her cert but Sauda, New Consort of Kamawi in Usafi'tukufu, would like to have some roleplays, if you're interested. o uo
She's... well, she's hard-headed, stubborn, and prideful. And, if her first impression is a bad one, she kinda has a grudge. But she's harmless.
Although she's Mawi's consort, she was kinda negotiated in it and doesn't love/like him and dislikes him at the moment, but she is loyal and protective.
ouo I'm interesting in a friend rp, introduction rp, or anything else you have in mind that's not fling or more.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:20 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
I'm waiting for her cert but Sauda, New Consort of Kamawi in Usafi'tukufu, would like to have some roleplays, if you're interested. o uo
She's... well, she's hard-headed, stubborn, and prideful. And, if her first impression is a bad one, she kinda has a grudge. But she's harmless.
Although she's Mawi's consort, she was kinda negotiated in it and doesn't love/like him and dislikes him at the moment, but she is loyal and protective.
ouo I'm interesting in a friend rp, introduction rp, or anything else you have in mind that's not fling or more.

Tue would be best for friendship rp, though Macaria would be best for drama rps. If she was an outsider Macaria darker personality wouldn't trust her, but his normal self would be kind to her. Both of them could use some rps. 3nodding Maybe we could do a rp where she meets normal Macaria?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:23 pm
I'm fine with either or both. =)
If she were to counter dark!Macaria, she'd hold her own if he were rude and such. She isn't one to try and impress. Drama or friendship roleplay is perfectly fine with me. =}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:24 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
If she were to counter dark!Macaria, she'd hold her own if he were rude and such. She isn't one to try and impress. Drama or friendship roleplay is perfectly fine with me. =}

Alright! Would you like to start or would you like me to? I will probably have Macaria turn dark in the rp at some point just cause he is one of my favorite characters to play.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:03 pm
Club Snails
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Alright! Would you like to start or would you like me to? I will probably have Macaria turn dark in the rp at some point just cause he is one of my favorite characters to play.

I'll go ahead and start. o uo

Sounds fun. e ue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:02 pm
Club Snails

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:34 pm
Up for some family RP? C:
User Image He'd be up for meeting any of them. XD Or all of them. Totally up to you? I'd be willing to start (unless you'd rather start).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:39 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Up for some family RP? C:
User Image He'd be up for meeting any of them. XD Or all of them. Totally up to you? I'd be willing to start (unless you'd rather start).

I would love that! Bro rp would be amazing, though Zeru is a very protective older brother. 3nodding If you could start I would appreciate it.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:54 pm
Club Snails

Starter c:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:31 pm
Bumps this up  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails