Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] Getting to know you. ; ) (soxs and lil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:41 pm
Spook raised one eyebrow, "Well you see, were actually expecting.." Spook move his hand from Cherry's thigh to her stomach "I'm actually hoping I can get a son this time around. I already have a daughter..." his ears went down "From my last girlfriend. It took me a while to get over her..." Then he looked to Cherry who was still on his lap and changed the subject back to his 'little' girl "I guess you've never met Mika because I'm scared she'll try to steal you from me." the thought of his precious daughter brought a smile to his face.

((lol spook really wants a son but i keep requesting female eggs XD poor spook))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:48 pm
You answered, hermm, one question. How did you guys meet? Spook I really need to talk to you.. Cherry can you please respect that? Its nothing personal towards you. ~She chokes down a growl.~ I- I am sorry. ~Taipa walks over to the building on the other side and slumps down, propping her head on her knees.~ I can't deal with this!

Aww, poor Spook! I wish Taipa and Braun, and Cherry and Spook will have friggen babies already!  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:58 pm
Cherry smiled warmly as Spook talked about him child. She had picked a good one to father her children. "I just cant wait tell we have our babies." Cherry frowns as the batgirl asks to take her man aside once again, then walks off. Looking down at Spook she says "Why must she talk to you alone? Didnt you just meet? It cant be so important that I cant hear it." Cherry's angry was building again, but she tried to stay claim for Spook.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:00 pm
spook would still take a while to agree to mate with taipa just cause he has to fall in love and that would be kinda hard XD the only female he has ever loved is his daughter. They'd have to date for a while but when their dating he would probably only fling with her. and i have no clue how they met.

EDITED THIS
Spook Rubs his legs which had started to fall asleep. "Cher' I don't know whats wrong with Taipa, I think she was going to confide in me before you came up, she seemed upset and I think she just needs a friend right now." he stood up and kissed Cherry on her cheek. "This will only take a moment babe, I promise." he said and gave her a re-assuring smile

and for a few minutes imma poof to take a shower and i may be able to get one more reply in but me and my man are going to be going to a friends house soon  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:12 pm
~Taipa forced the tears back, then she saw Spook coming towards her.~ I'm sorry! I can't get in between your guys! It just doesn't seem right! I-I really like you. ~She calms her voice down.~ I really do. And after all the guys I've lived aroung and I've gotten to know! I feel different about you. I don't know how to expplain it. than you said a baby was coming and you, just, I don't know. ~Just then the tears started streaming down her cheaks.~

Soxs I totally understand Taipa hates you both atm because of the baby!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:30 pm
OOC spook:: She's expecting kids soon to so she has no room to talk talk2hand

Spook makes sure Cherry is completely out of sight before knelling down in front of Taipa. He spoke calmly "Taipa, Whats wrong? Are you really this upset about me being with Cherry?" He asked. "You have a boyfriend though..." his tail flicked "I don't understand why your so emotional right now..." he leaned in close enough to whisper "Besides, children are important to me, so I have to be there for them.... but that doesn't mean I'm in love..." She stood up and paced back and forth. "I don't know what to do about this, This is almost too stressful for me to handle..." He mumbled to himself.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:43 pm
You called Spook a she!

~Taipa calmed down the closer Spook got to her and chills ingulfed her as he stood up.~ I know! But, I don't know. Braun and I hardly have talked since we got together. I don't know anything about him, and I feel like I know everything about you! I don't know why I get like this. It never happens. And - ~She stands up and leans her back against the brick wall. It felt cold and hard like herself.~ I love children. And Braun wants some, but I'm not sure about everything right now. ~She stops him from pacing, both paws on his chest.~ I want this to turn out right. ~Sorrow and discomfort and some unbearable emotions filled into her right now.~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:56 pm
Oh well, slip of the finger

Spook stops when Tapia touches him and raised both eyebrows in surprise. "This?!" he asked, he was caught off guard "Tapia I like you, but right now there is nothing between us..." He looks over his shoulder to make sure Cherry wasn't listening and whispered "I'm not saying I don't want there to be something, but girl you need to slow down, and calm down for that matter..." He touched the side of her face "Don't be so down in the dumps. I'm sure everything will turn out fine, and if not I'm still your friend and I'll be here for you, Okay?" he smiled and hoped that she would do the same  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:05 pm
~Taipa grabbed his hand from her cheak and moved it dowwn to his side. He was warm and soft like you would excpect an angel to be.~ Friends? Always, ~She said more peppy.~ I'm sorry. Your right. I wonder how it feels to be right? But, you and Cherry. When you two are together I feel like I'm nothing. Like I just dissapear. ~She grabbed his paw one more time and held it close to her for a moment. then she walkes back over to the spot she wept and sat down.~

Shall we let random join?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:11 pm
Spook just stood there unsure of what to say or do. "Taipa, your not nothing. Cherry is a sweet girl, but I need more trouble and excitement in my life." He sat back in the chair, he actually though it was pretty comfy "but anyways, why do you feel so detached from your man, how long have you been with him?"  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:18 pm
Oh, Spook I know I'm not nothing. Thats just what I feel. And what i know of Cherry she hasn't been that sweet. ~Taipa was upset, but still happy that she was with Spook.~ I can bring in some trouble! ~She got the smile that Spook nhad earlier.~ And me and Braun have been together for a little bit. I don't know why I feel this way about him, but I really like him. ~She tries to change the subject.~ Is this what you wanted to talk about earlier?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:26 pm
Spook smiles too and says to Taipa "She probably wasn't as nice to you because she thought you were stepping on on her turf." He mumbles to himself "But I'm nobody's turf" Spook laughed when she said she could be troublesome. He crossed his legs and answered her question "Well earlier I wanted to let you know not to over react to Cherry. Sure she is expecting my children but I don't see us lasting forever..." He said in a hushed tone.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:41 pm
Yes I understand. I don't understand why she was so mad I wasn't planning on doing anything. Were you? ~Taipa loses her smiles and looks up at him.~ I mean I bet if Braun saw us together he wouldn't be to happy, but he would understand. ~ Taipa stands up and sits in the chair closest to him.~ I will leave cherry alone. ~She softens her voice.~ For you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:02 pm
Spook smiles and rolls his eyes while saying "I dunno, I can't say the thought didn't cross my mine. And thanks Taipa, that means a lot to me."  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:08 pm
I don't exactly know what I thought was going to happen, but I'm not saying I didn't want anything to happen. ~Taipa avoids his gaze.~ But, it wouldn't have bothered me. Earlier I was snappy, but that's how I am when I first meat someone, espacially when I know I like them. And I haven't really been with someone that smiles untill I push them. Normally they avoid me all together. ~She looks up at him and waits to see if hew gets mad or not.~

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff