Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:12 pm
Tyrion nodded back standing then helping Arisa up. "Now I must warn you, once my mother finds out she'll be all over you. Hugging and such." He tried hard no to smile but it was clearly there. He wasn't going to tell Arisa his mother had scolded him and kicked his behind after she heard what happened.

He lead Arisa out of the cell, all stealth like making sure no one saw them leave then dashed to his room taking a deep breath when they made it without incident. It seemed too easy but he didn't mind it. He showed her around his simple room. The only elaborate thing about his room was the bed sheets. None of the decor said that this was the room of a Prince. Of course being he youngest and not the Heir meant this would always be the way. Always.

In the corner there was another bed made up. But unlike the main bed that had a pink bed spread this one was grey. "The pink one is yours. It's more comfortable and well. . . I thought I'd start making up for my mistake by giving you that bed, they're all new pillows and sheets so don't worry about that. I'll be sleeping in that one over there so I won't be that far away if you need me to get you something. Trust me, I won't mind if you want me to get you something in the middle of the night. Anything you need until we can figure out how to free you would be the least I can do for you."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:23 pm
Arisa smiled a little when Tyrion mentioned his mother before following him out of the cell. When they got to his room, however, she didn't see it as simple, like the prince did. Even the simplest room in the palace looked elegant and grand to Arisa. "It's okay, you don't need to." she said softly, looking around the room, eyes were slightly wide. However, where earlier in the day she would have been star-struck, everything seemed darkened because now . . . she was still a prisoner. A better cell, yes, but it was still a cell that she wouldn't be likely to leave without a 'guard', Tyrion, to be with her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:40 pm
Tyrion smiled softly, sadly. He knew this well. She felt like she was in a golden cage. "I want to." He replied sitting on the other bed. "See? I claim this one haha~!" He grinned trying to lighten the mood.

"TYE!!!!!" His mother burst in red faced, angry and definitely murderous. "What is this I hear about you keeping a girl in-" She turned her eyes to Arisa for a moment. "Hello sweetie." She frowned looking back to Arisa. "She's out? You mean you took my advice? Finally~" She grinned and gave Arisa a hug. "He's silly sometimes. Last girl he crushed on he threw mud at her. At her face. Oh those are cute. . ." She frowned and stared at Tyrion. "Come little lady, I need to talk to you alone okay?" His mother smiled softly and tugged Arisa out of the room with Tye standing there mouth open and confused.
"Eh~!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:53 pm
Arisa smiled a little as he claimed the other bed before a woman burst in and she looked angry. She backed up towards Tyrion, scared and trusting that the prince would protect her. She was almost certain that the woman was angry that she had left the cell, but then the woman's anger left and she relaxed a little. Then she was hugged and Arisa turned her head to look at Tyrion and realized that this must be his mother. Then she was pulled out of the room and was alone with the queen. "Y-your Majesty, I . . ." but she wasn't sure what to say and words failed her causing her to trail off. "May I be so bold as to ask what's going on?" she asked after a moment of silence. She really wasn't sure how to speak to the royal family.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:06 pm
"My son is a bit silly." The queen purred. "Don't worry, you'll be okay. Both of you. Now that I have been aware of the situation you will have even more protection, more freedom. However, for my sanity and for his let him follow you." the queen smiled patting Arisa's head. "And I know what he gave you. He wouldn't do it lightly, not unless he was extremely sorry. You know, if my husband finds out it's a shame he'll kill you both. Tye is aware but wants to do this anyway. Don't hate him for too long okay? He really is sorry for what he did."

"Mum~! Can I have her back now? I haven't finished showing her around~!" Tyrion growled from in the room.

"No! I'm showing her around! You've been naughty!" The mother replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:30 pm
Arisa looked down at the ground. "I don't hate him . . . but please forgive me for saying that, I don't have much trust in royals at the moment." she said softly. Even listening to Tyrion and his mother, she was still not cheered in the slightest. She still felt like she didn't have any control over her own life, and still felt like she was trapped. And having the queen pat her on the head didn't help matters much. It made her feel like she was just an amusing pet. She pulled away from the queen and stepped back towards the room. "I'm sorry. But . . . I'd just like to go to sleep right now." she said before retreating into the room, passing Tyrion with little thought and just going to sit down on the bed.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:02 pm
The queen nodded and let Arisa alone walking back to her wing of the castle with her husband. Tyrion had a long way to go in making ground with the girl. The queen just hoped he could do it.

Tyrion didn't like the look on Arisa's face when she walked back in. She looked. . . sad. He wished he could help her. He wished so badly he could help her but he couldn't. . . He couldn't do too much without his father suspecting. . . without her being tried as a traitor and killed. He wanted nothing more than to comfort her but he doubted she'd let him. So he settled in his little bed he made up and decided to wait until she went to bed before he did.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:22 pm
Arisa curled up on the bed. It was more comfortable than the floor of her cell . . . but it didn't change the fact that she was still a prisoner. She stared at the wall for a while before the tears came again, and she buried her face into the pillow and tried to quiet the sobs that came, but she couldn't stop them.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:30 pm
Tyrion felt more guilty then, than he'd ever felt before in his life. His choices had affected this girls life, and her marriage prospects. Oh he was an idiot. *sob* He gasped hearing one escape her lips and fought the urge to comfort her. His heart squeezed in pain knowing this was his fault. Had he not have been so blind she'd not be in this mess. He couldn't sleep knowing she was sad. He had to not go over there and comfort her, she'd lash out at him or shy from him thinking he meant her harm. After battling for long moments he got up and handkerchief in hand went to her and brushed away her tears. "Can I be of any assistance?" He whispered. "I could see if I could get a letter out to your mother let her know you're safe? Anything." But set you free. He thought. They both knew they'd be killed if he did that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:29 pm
Arisa moved away from Tyrion, turning her face away as he tried to wipe away her tears. "But I'm not safe, am I?" she whispered. "I've never been safe. Because my sister and I were gifted we . . . we'll never be safe." she said, knowing the one thing she really wanted, he couldn't give to her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:34 pm
He called it. She shied away from him. "You are safe with me, I swear, and your sister is too as long as she doesn't cross the boarder. I promise I won't let anyone hurt you. I will protect you from my father. I won't let him use you for his gain." He put a handkerchief near her head. "If you need me, I'll be on my bed. I'll watch over you tonight. I won't let any one hurt you. I promise."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Arisa sighed and hiccuped a little, but she didn't respond. She ignored the handkerchief, just looking away from Tyrion. She didn't believe in his promises. The trust she once had in the royal family was shattered to pieces, not that it had been very strong to begin with. And it would take a while for any of that trust to return.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:09 pm
Tyrion kept his promise. He watched her sleep, he did sleep eventually but not until after he was sure she was. no doubt though, his mother had a guard posted at the door to keep his fake love from escaping. He knew it would take her a while to trust him. But that's all he needed. Her to trust him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:16 pm
Kendall woke up at sundown. And, still slightly groggy with sleep, didn't realize that his hood had slipped off. He then bent down to gently shake Kyria awake. "Wake up. It's time to get moving." he said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:26 pm
Kyria gave a little moan moving a little trying to shake him off until she did wake and her eyes widened. Cheeks pinkened with a flustered crush sort of blush. "Oh my gosh. . . you're. . . You're him aren't you. . ." She breathed in a very soft quiet tone. "I won't tell I promise but. . . There's no mistake. . ." She looked around instantly and pulled the hood back up in case anyone saw. She wasn't sure if it was a good idea for people to know the missing prince was right under their nose. . . or let him see that she was now in the midst of her hardest ever crush. Well he was proof she was into guys so yes first crush.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff