7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:02 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Whenever he had a chance, the prince would glared at Nathan.' Back off my knight you little twit!!!!' he thought as a growl rose from Tori's throat. Once the greetings were finished, Tori laid on his bed. It felt comfortable and warm. The prince looked up at Nicholas and tilted his head." What is it Nick??" he said as he pulled off his cardigan.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:17 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

"A letter from the princess....Nathan's sister. She was suppose to be here but she didn't make it due to her sickness. I suggest you read that in private. Nicholas took the letter and put it in his pocket. "I'll make sure he does"
Mr. Rouge walks away going into the kitchen. Once the dinner was over Nicholas made his final rounds for the day. Then he went into the prince's room and handed him the letter.
"Nothing...Its not the right time"
User Image  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

The prince smiled at his knight as he slipped off his tank."Nonesense!!! What is it Nick???" he said as he pulled his pants off, leaving the boxers on.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:47 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Nicholas stared at Tori's body with amazement in his eyes. He walked towards him takking off is cape and sword. "I like....NO, I love you" He pushed the prince on the bed and kissed his neck. He felt like he couldn't control himself. He left a mark on the prince's neck, but he stopped and looked down at him waiting to see his response.
User Image  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

The prince was taken by surprise as he pushed onto the bed and kissed on the neck. A sensation flow throughout the prince's body. He tried his best to hold back the moans. Once Nicholas was done, Tori looked up at him and blushed wildly. He loved him. Nicholas loved Tori. A man loving a man!!!! The prince hide his blush."Wwwhat are you talking about?!?!?! You can't love me!!!!......." he paused as his eyes filled with confession and sadness." You already have someone special.....

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:59 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

"My special person is you!" He shouted before he passionately kissed the prince. He moved his kissing to his neck, but stopped when he noticed his hands were going down to his boxers. "That's my secret"
User Image  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:12 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori blushed more as Nicholas kissed him. What was this feeling?? Was he enjoying this?? This was insane!!! He gasped as he felt his knight's hands going into his boxers. He looked at Nicholas, panting."Wwwwhy me?!?!?! Why am I so special to you?!?! And how can you love me?!?! I'm a man!!!!!!." he said as he looked away from Nicholas' blue eyes.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:26 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

"Why you? Isn't it obvious? Your smart, funny, kind, and brave. Your special to me because your unique. I Love you more than my job and myself, I would die for you not because I'm your knight. but because I love you!" He shouted as he got off of Tori. He put back on his cape and sword. "If its a problem let me know now" He says sternly.
User Image  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori was shocked at Nicholas' anger. He never saw him so angry before. The prince sat up but just looked down at the ground. What was he suppose to say? No? Yes? A million questions flow through his head.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:48 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

"Tori, your answer. I need to know if you accept my love for you or not" Nicholas says lowering his voice. He had scared his love with his anger. He didn't want to be rejected, but if he was rejected he treat him like a knight is suppose to treat a prince.
User Image  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori covered his face. What was he suppose to say? He was confused at this point."I don't know.... I don't know right now." he said, his voice alittle shakily.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:12 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

"I see...I'll give you three days to tell me your answer. During that time I will act as your regular knight." He says before walking out of the room. Nicholas was a little hurt, but he had hope that Prince Tori accepted his love.
User Image  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori just sat there, almost in a daze.' What do I do??...... I'm so confused....' he thought as he drifted off into thought
~3 days later~
' He wasn't kidding.' he thought as he watched Nicholas from around the corner. Nicholas didn't act the same after his proposal. He acted like a normal knight. Not Nicholas. Tori felt bad that he hasn't told Nicholas anything. He was scared of losing him. He was scared that he'll say the wrong answer.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:56 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Three days had passed and he has still not heard Tori's answer. He pulled Tori into the study and locked the door. He kissed him passionately and wrapped his arms around his waist. He had missed being around him so much. When he pulled away he looked down at the prince. "Your answer?" He asked holding him close.
User Image  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

The prince blushed as he was pulled into the study then kissed. For some strange reason, he liked being kissed by Nicholas. He missed having his knight near him. When Nicholas pulled away and asked for his answer, Tori looked down. " I...... I don't know..... I'm so confused.... I.... I don't want to lose you Nick." he said as he looked up, his eyes filled wth pity.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas