Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Cap's Corner (Plots and More) Updated 10/4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Counter
  <3
View Results

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:27 pm
The Captain Britain
Sounds good to me. o3ob

And that could be. o3o -secretly hopes her litter grows before November- >.>

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:41 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

Yeeeeeees, excellent! Female pirates would be especially great, since currently she doesn't know girls can become pirates.

Das Tor

Awesome. If you want me to start, I can get something set up by tomorrow.  

The Captain Britain

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:15 pm
Sounds like a plan!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:31 pm
The Captain Britain

For Briac I can offer two things:

Sibling RP with his brother Emrys. He doesn't have a set personality yet, but I think it would help to develop that through some RP.

Secondly: A big bad hyena for your potential Elephant Graveyard plot. Meet Subira, OK so she's not your typical big bad hyena, but she has sense enough to know when someone's where they don't belong. She has a strong nurturing side to her, so she'd likely chase the cubs away for their own safety - making herself into a bad guy, would just be the downside of that.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:26 pm
The Captain Britain
[
Sounds good. If you haven't started one by tonight I'll go ahead and have it waiting for you tomorrow.

I'm so sorry; I forgot to post the link in here before I left earlier. I did get the rp started and I quoted you in it ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:56 pm
Briac would love to chill with his brother! Would you want just some general interaction, a scuffle, some playing around? Since he's a cub, Briac hasn't developed his super-serious-karma personality yet.
Also, has the litter been posted for certage yet? I haven't checked.

Subira sounds perfect! I'll have to grab Briac a bff so she can be included in that. Where would the RP take place? PL, Graveyard, or Roguelands since it's technically in both?  

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:30 pm
Das Tor

For you!
Learning Perseverance
Sorry it's late.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:09 am
The Captain Britain
For you!
Learning Perseverance
Sorry it's late.
Tag!  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:43 pm
The Captain Britain
Briac would love to chill with his brother! Would you want just some general interaction, a scuffle, some playing around? Since he's a cub, Briac hasn't developed his super-serious-karma personality yet.
Also, has the litter been posted for certage yet? I haven't checked.

Subira sounds perfect! I'll have to grab Briac a bff so she can be included in that. Where would the RP take place? PL, Graveyard, or Roguelands since it's technically in both?

Yes we actually did post for certing! Sorry i'm late to the party xD

For the bro interaction, we could do a scuffle or have them plotting an adventure? Really whatever scenario would help benefit Briac's personality is fine. Since poor Emrys doesn't have one yet.

MUST WORK ON THAT XD

As for Subira and the cubs run in, I think it could take place in either the Bonelands or the Rogue Lands. Hyenas are not welcome in the PL and she has more than enough sense than to go there.

Whichever way you think it would benefit you and the other cub's owner are fine. She isn't a member of the Bonelands yet, what she is eventually going to be so her being found there wouldn't be a stretch ^^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:17 pm
The Captain Britain

Hey Cap! I wanna RP!
User Image
Inia and/or Tim.

Inia: I have it right in Tahir's bio that he doesn't often groom himself, but loves grooming, and getting groomed by, others. When I saw Inia's "ideas" I had to jump on the chance. I think it would be a lovely chance for Tahir to be affectionate and submissive, rather than his normal creepy, manipulative self.

Tim: Speaking of creepy and manipulative, Tahir is not a nice fellow. I'd love to set him up doing something awful (bullying npc cubs or summat. He's not against cannibalism either, so he could be hunting someone he ought not hunt), giving Tim an opportunity to come in an save the day! I'm totally fine with Tahir getting battered and bruised.

I have to say... I love that you're cosplaying Red Robin! I'm more of a d**k Grayson fan myself (as Robin, Nightwing, and Batman...I just love d**k), but all of the robins are pretty snazzy. <3 Digging the Tim/Kon shipping too.  

Bugghnrahk

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:29 pm
Depawsit

Ahahaha....oops. I set it up in the PL forum, but it's labeled as border. So maybe that would work?
I'm not sure when Subira would be coming in. I will ask Woo. Here is the RP.

As for Briac and Emrys, maybe a bit of a scuffle? Briac isn't always too happy about being in a big litter since he doesn't get to have the sole attention of their parents. Perhaps something related to that?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:35 pm
Ici Chiot

OH GAWD. ILU. YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND. LET'S GET MARRIED.

Timmy is my favourite Robin and DC character. d**k definitely comes in second though. Sassy little b*****d. x3
It's nice to see another Tim/Kon supporter out there. Pretty hard to find, seeing as both of them aren't really mainstream heroes.

But yeah, Inia would love to groom Tahir. She's very much a mother hen.

And I like the idea of Tim stopping him from bullying cubs. If there's one thing he won't stand for, it's cub-bullying.

The Captain Britain

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:57 pm
Hey! I finally got around to making an AIM ... Stupid personal info that doesn't even technically matter, since it was made just for the sake of more convient plotting; and all the info was me just typing random stuff that popped into my head at the time... *Deep breath* But I did it nevertheless!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:27 pm
The Captain Britain

WE MUST HAVE LITTLE SUPERHERO TOPPERS FOR OUR WEDDING CAKE. And by this I mean, yes, yes, I'll marry you.

I'm actually working on a costume for d**k!Robin to cosplay at a comic-con this month. Nightwing is awesome, but one can't resist the opportunity to flounce around in little green panties amongst crowds of people. Adam West is supposed to be there, too, which is pretty exciting.

Non-mainstream heroes make up the vast majority of my favorites. But most of them are Marvel. I'm really big on Luke Cage and Northstar. I have an arseton of vintage Alpha Flight comics, which are worth nothing, because it's Alpha Flight. But I like them. <3

/END geekery.

Fraaaantastic! <3 I'd be happy to set up either thread. I am, unfortunately, heading out the door pretty soon so I won't get to roleplaying until later this evening. If you want to start one, I'll pick up the other when I get back. Does that sound alright to you?

Bugghnrahk

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:32 pm
caliwolfe

Aw, you did? Sweet! What's your SN? We can finish plotting out stuff with Inia and Sahar.

Ici Chiot

OMG YIIIIIS. We'll get married at Comic Con in San Diego. Cause I live in California. Even though San Diego is like, 7 hours away from me. x3
But LOL. One Halloween my friends and I dressed up as superheroes on a whim. I happened to have green bootie-spandex and a black wig, so I ran around as d**k. It was glorious. Green bootie shorts are the best shorts. You gotta have the elf shoes, though.
When I'm not a poor college student and actually have friends who will go with me (all my cosplay buddies are back in Cali) I want to do either a Tim!Robin or Red Robin.

Northstar is my bro. As well as Billy and Teddy. Even if they did get engaged waaaaaaay too early, crazy teenagers.

Yeah, I'll start the one with Inia and you can start the one with Tim. I'll quote you here with a link when I have it up.

Edit: Link!
Sorry it took an extra day. I forgot that I usually can't get online on Fridays due to my classes.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff