PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:58 am
Nuxaz
I'm still available/down for rp smile

Here you go!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23401929  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:50 am
Mimsey
I would love RPPP. I have many.

Miah: The firekin's Nergui prisoner. He is very unemotional and strange, but maybe she'd like to try to get some truth out of him. Could do larger plots too.
Mizuka: I honestly haven't done much with him, so I am still figuring him out. He is one of the Hongshan, but he keeps to the outskirts of the group. He's been interviewed before, but since Morag is new boss, maybe she wants to reinterview some of the Hongshan now that she has some perspective?

and here is Elcca's full image. She is also open to RP, or can tag along for any of the above.

If you still wanna rp, Morag is getting low on her active rps. ;D  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Mimsey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:59 am
I'd love to RP! Who would you like?  
Whimsical Blue generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:11 am
Mimsey
I'd love to RP! Who would you like?

LOL, I dunno *indecisive*

EDIT: Miah it is! We can back date it to before the orp, OR we can make it during, in which Morag sneaks off to see what he has to say about being 'rescued'.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Mimsey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:54 pm
Miah is fine! Probably will have to do before the ORP, unless you want to wait a few days for it to end. [Just in case there are any major changes.]

Additionally, An is always available for some spy work!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image
Oh hey a relation! Gaddith was deemed a huria because of his given name, not because of his coloration and he's always been a little resentful of his father for it. However, with his mother's death and a new litter of full siblings, he has every reason to want to keep in touch. Gaddith is a great guy, big heart, and a very strong fighter. Perhaps fortunately for Morag, he has wandering feet.

He was a part of the dawn walkers but he's leaving as the pride's kind of dying off. >:  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:18 pm
Mimsey
Miah is fine! Probably will have to do before the ORP, unless you want to wait a few days for it to end. [Just in case there are any major changes.]

Additionally, An is always available for some spy work!

hint hint? xDDD

Whatever is fine! Before works for me. Morag has excused herself from the proceedings for a bit to go have a little talk with Miah, so if anything happens while she's gone, her watchers will have to handle it. I'll IM you when I have the time to get maybe a quick synopsis of what Miah would say when she told him someone had come for him. She mostly wants to see his reaction to it, she doesn't have much more to tell/ask him than that, and then she'll be hot-footing it back to the meeting.

Also, An is fan... tastic! If you have particular plotting in mind, let me know!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:21 pm
Thalion
User Image
Oh hey a relation! Gaddith was deemed a huria because of his given name, not because of his coloration and he's always been a little resentful of his father for it. However, with his mother's death and a new litter of full siblings, he has every reason to want to keep in touch. Gaddith is a great guy, big heart, and a very strong fighter. Perhaps fortunately for Morag, he has wandering feet.

He was a part of the dawn walkers but he's leaving as the pride's kind of dying off. >:

Sure! Let me know if you have a particular pride you would like him to go to, or I can have Morag assign him one to go join and work himself into a high rank in.

Since Huria can't live in the Firekin, she wouldn't really have much work for him that would move him around... but if this one plan I got actually gets put in motion, there might be another option for him than joining another pride.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:48 pm
Bluefire Dragonz

User Image

Offering for roleplay and as a possible mate? Both of his parents are joined rogues, with the dad having no parents and the mom having one god parent, so the two are completely unrelated. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:52 pm
I have two former Huria that would be happy to keep up contact with home!

User Image

Morag may remember THIS guy, her own litter-brother, formerly Matope'damu xd heart Paa's not the only ex-Firekin in the pride, to boot lol He's very attached to the Swamps, and would plead they remain un-invaded, since a couple Swampies HAVE joined the Firekin xd heart

And a half-sister!

User Image

Haggy, unlike Paa, is the only ex-Firekin in the whole of the Mwezi... She's also very attached to them, so the most she would do is report on pridal affairs to Morag, and plead the case of "Don't invade them" xd  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:00 am
Andranis
I have two former Huria that would be happy to keep up contact with home!

I would love to add them to the ranks! ^_^

Morag won't approach them herself, she has too much to do to travel that far, but I could maybe find someone to rp with you if you wanted? Otherwise we'll just assume OOCly that they were approached. Its mostly an rp opportunity to you and something you can add to your characters. If they're ever back in the lands for a while, I could def do rp with Morag then.

Also, like I said, Morag won't be pushing them for anything, and I doubt the Firekin are gonna invade anyone. She'll just be happy to get reports of what's going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:18 am
I have Mwale'Kono

He's a new pride member, he was recruited by Spaki to join, and he's trying to find his feet. He has alot of questions about the goings-on, and although he's part of the ORP at the moment he's still trying to grasp information about the Nergui.

Would Morag be willing to bring him up to speed? He feels a little lost in all the goings on, at the moment. He can come off as a little gruff, but he really does respect the pride for taking him in, and wants to be involved in doing what is best for it.

He's hoping to become a guard but open to other ideas, so maybe Morag could help him choose what position to take? He's near blind in one eye, so I'm veering away from soldier, but he definately wants to be in on the action, and he's very strong indeed, having been brought in because he survived an elephant attack.  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:30 am
Just realized Morag might find it interesting xD

User Image
Now retired as Emperor, Ahali will sooometime go visit the desert before he dies. Not that I have immediate plans for killing him, but anyways. xD He'll be taking his youngest daughter, Aya with him, and maybe his grandson, Kifalme. If accepted to join Arya will stay behind when Ahali and Kifalme go home.

So Ahali is like... really old. I don't really play him as ancient (pretty much using an excuse of "he's aged very well!!!1!"), but he was born before that first plague, a juvenile when it happened. He fled and lived as a rogue until founding Tianxia with his mate, and sort of didn't like the firekin much and talked smack about them at times (in a teenage rebelliousness kind of way!) but now he feels nostalgic, and curious so he's like IMMA' SEE IF IT STILL EXISTS. He'll probably approve greatly of all the changes since he left... forever ago. I actually need to PM the mule sometime to ask about ok to visit/maybe Arya joining, but yeah. xD

Aanyways, might be interesting for Morag to chat with him a bit, especially since Tianxia is set... well, north of the desert. I imagine maybe even a bit further than where the Nergui currently are. And his daughter, Ari, who currently rules Tianxia would be willing to keep updated if she hears there's this dangerous band around the north once her dad comes back with news. And she's also all about foreign relations, so she'd definitely be interested in a somewhat friendly (or at least not negative!) relationship with the firekin.

Edit: OHRIGHT, lol. He's Azulon's half brother xD Azulon's quite a bit younger though. (Ahali's dad was assumed dead quite a while before he actually died) Nothing will come of it, probably, but if Ahali sees Azulon he'd recognize the spot markings, which in my brain canon come from their shared dadday.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:14 pm
I have Mwako'Nakama *points to golden girl in my signature* she is currently in the pride being allowed the ability to stay after she had come home to help (she had been given the information by Moto'Spaki while she was out wandering the roguelands as she has dispersed from the Dawnwalkers as she has missed home, and the pride has been quite uiet).

Might be potential for her, since Nakama can't find a way to physically make her pelt change color, but she always believes herself a firekin, no matter what. With her mother dying from the recent attack she wants to help the pride anyway she can during the war. She is a warrior by nature and would defend her homeland and her newborn siblings.

All she has ever wanted to do is prove herself worthy of staying within the lands regardless of pelt color, so perhaps Morag can open up an offer to her, or at least in the meantime, approach her and let Nakama know what she can do to help during wartimes.

Also, Nakama has an avian~ : ]  

DragonsRage24

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:21 am
Zohwhee

I'd ttly be willing to rp. =3 Morag is good for meeting and chatting with people just about any time.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff