tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:08 am
SoA's Name: Mmoloki'nane
Proper Name: Zongxiàn (Wisdom of the Ancestors)
House Desired: East
Desired Rank: Student
Personality: Intelligent and heartbroken. His first love was writing and story telling for his tribe, and after it broke up, he has never been quite the same. Now, he hopes that this place will relish in his abilities to tell stories and he will be able to make a new love, and life, here.
Why do you wanna join? I want to be a part of more active prides! Plus... He needs a new home where he can find some type of intellectual simulation.
Are Any cubs or juveniles joining with this SoA? No
Names, images and owners: I said NO!

SoA's Name: Odhiambo
Proper Name: Chéng-gong (success)
House Desired: West
Desired Rank: Trader
Personality: Blank slate~ Erm, he's well intentioned?
Why do you wanna join? He's just a small town boyyyy~ born n raised in southroguelandsss. Took a midnight stroll going north, north, north. Because he needs some friends since his family is all over the place!
Names, images and owners: Still no.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm
tani duh!
SoA's Name: Mmoloki'nane
Proper Name: Zongxiàn (Wisdom of the Ancestors)
Personality: Intelligent and heartbroken. His first love was writing and story telling for his tribe, and after it broke up, he has never been quite the same. Now, he hopes that this place will relish in his abilities to tell stories and he will be able to make a new love, and life, here.
Why do you wanna join? I want to be a part of more active prides! Plus... He needs a new home where he can find some type of intellectual simulation.
Names, images and owners: I said NO!

SoA's Name: Odhiambo
Proper Name: Chéng-gong (success)
Desired Rank: Trader
Personality: Blank slate~ Erm, he's well intentioned?
Why do you wanna join? He's just a small town boyyyy~ born n raised in southroguelandsss. Took a midnight stroll going north, north, north. Because he needs some friends since his family is all over the place!
Names, images and owners: Still no.

Both approved! Welcome! heart  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:50 am
SoA's Name: Emi
Proper Name: Bai Lei ( Is it first name first and surname second? D: )
House Desired: South? It's where her sisters are. > u>
Desired Rank: I want to say Messenger like her sisters. xD
Personality: Emi is pretty quiet, and is more of a straight-forward cheetah. She's not mean, but she's not overly bubbly, either. To put it kind of plainly, she has more of a 'sidekick' or 'best-friend' type personality.
Why do you wanna join? I've always loved the Tianxia? ; u; And I'd like her to be with family.
Are Any cubs or juveniles joining with this SoA? No~
Names, images and owners: n/a  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:06 pm
Polette
SoA's Name: Emi
Proper Name: Bai Lei ( Is it first name first and surname second? D: )
House Desired: South? It's where her sisters are. > u>
Desired Rank: I want to say Messenger like her sisters. xD
Personality: Emi is pretty quiet, and is more of a straight-forward cheetah. She's not mean, but she's not overly bubbly, either. To put it kind of plainly, she has more of a 'sidekick' or 'best-friend' type personality.
Why do you wanna join? I've always loved the Tianxia? ; u; And I'd like her to be with family.
Are Any cubs or juveniles joining with this SoA? No~
Names, images and owners: n/a
Eeee yes forever~! <3 I think I'm going to put their grumpy father in here too XDD Its usually surname first and then personal name second. <3  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:49 pm
SoA's Name: Sarosh
Proper Name: Zhì Quányù (wisdom/knowledge to heal and recover completely)
Personality: Born to Talayeh, he is the only child that she had actually reared. She saw the potential in him, and perhaps because he was the only one in his litter, she determined it would be possible to raise him. He's ambitious and helpful, and wants nothing more than to learn medicine.
Why do you wanna join? To be a doctor!
Names, images and owners: --

SoA's Name: Zjikil
Proper Name: Sēnsēn Yīnsēn (gloomy dense trees)
House Desired: Noth
Desired Rank: Messenger
Personality: blaaank
Why do you wanna join? To be a spooky messenger.
Names, images and owners: --  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:39 pm
SoA's Name: Hidaya
Proper Name: Jia-li (Good and beautiful)
Desired Rank: Bard (Or Servant)
Personality: Hidaya is a sweet and loving spirit, coming from a lion and a cheetah who were essentially a 'Knight and his Bard', she learned to be a loving and optimistic girl with a passion for singing. She's slightly naive for all her sweetness because she tries to see everyone in a positive light.
Why do you wanna join? I honestly think such a vibrant pride would be an interesting place to put Hidaya, especially in the Western house where her creative and song loving spirit can be put to good 'use', it'll also allow her to interact more with others.

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:50 am
Lightning Shadow X
SoA's Name: Hidaya
Proper Name: Jia-li (Good and beautiful)
Desired Rank: Bard (Or Servant)
Personality: Hidaya is a sweet and loving spirit, coming from a lion and a cheetah who were essentially a 'Knight and his Bard', she learned to be a loving and optimistic girl with a passion for singing. She's slightly naive for all her sweetness because she tries to see everyone in a positive light.
Why do you wanna join? I honestly think such a vibrant pride would be an interesting place to put Hidaya, especially in the Western house where her creative and song loving spirit can be put to good 'use', it'll also allow her to interact more with others.
I think a Bard sounds perfect for her. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:46 pm
SoA's Name: Suklaa
Proper Name: Qiao Ke Li
Personality: Suklaa may be as fast as any hare, but what she truly enjoys spending her time on is being a creative thinker and encouraging this trait in others. She enjoys learning about other people and their views, and will happily take the time to sit and debate philosophy.
Why do you wanna join? Suklaa came from a Tianxia contest, and has always been assumed to live in the Tianxia lands.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:47 pm
mouselet
SoA's Name: Suklaa
Proper Name: Qiao Ke Li
Personality: Suklaa may be as fast as any hare, but what she truly enjoys spending her time on is being a creative thinker and encouraging this trait in others. She enjoys learning about other people and their views, and will happily take the time to sit and debate philosophy.
Why do you wanna join? Suklaa came from a Tianxia contest, and has always been assumed to live in the Tianxia lands.

Adorable and accepted. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 pm
SoA's Name: Yue
Proper Name: Si (one who thinks) Yin (silver)
Desired Rank: Artisan or Guard (if he can prove himself worthy of a position amongst the guard, this is what he would prefer, but he wouldn't accept the position without proving himself capable)
Personality: Quiet and vigilant. He believes in upholding one's honor and doing the right thing; carries himself like a noble prince from a far off pride.
Why do you wanna join? Fate has a way of leading one where they are meant to be... I've always intended to send Yue, Kero and Neru here, it's just been a long road for them to travel in doing so. >.>

SoA's Name: Keroberos
Proper Name: Zhin (treasure) Jin (gold)
Desired Rank: Messenger -> Falconer or Guard
Personality: Bold and sometimes a bit loud; the light to his twin, Neru's, darkness. He means well, but it doesn't always come off that way.
Why do you wanna join? For all that traveling around with his brother has been a grand adventure, they have both always been looking for somewhere to belong. Along their travels they heard stories of a mystical place in the mountains and they decided that one day they would go there.
Are Any cubs or juveniles joining with this SoA? No, but he will be bringing his avian familiar.

SoA's Name: Supineru
Proper Name: Dié (Butterfly) Gao (Handsome/beautiful)
Desired Rank: Messenger -> Falconer or Artisan -> Crafter
Personality: Sly and silent; the dark to his twin, Kero's, light. He believes that ones debts should always be paid and that there is beauty even in the darkest of times.
Why do you wanna join? For all that traveling around with his brother has been a grand adventure, they have both always been looking for somewhere to belong. Along their travels they heard stories of a mystical place in the mountains and they decided that one day they would go there.
Are Any cubs or juveniles joining with this SoA? No, but he will be bringing his avian familiar.

SoA's Name: Nyota'mizani
Proper Name: Quon (shining bright) Mei-Xing (Beautiful Star)
Desired Rank: She's not entirely sure what her skill sets are (previously a princess in a pride that I, sadly, did not RP her in when she was younger ;; ).
Personality: Nyota is a beautiful dreamer who is hoping for a fairytale. She has a hard time thinking ill of others, even when their intentions are less than favorable. Turn that frown upside-down! Except for when things are scary... In which case, please save this damsel in distress!
Why do you wanna join? She left home for an adventure and along the way realized that what she really wanted to find was another home.

SoA's Name: Zimwi'rasha
Proper Name: Quon (shining bright) Pu (uncut jade)
Desired Rank: Hunter or Guard. She's a bit on the small side, as far as guarding might go, but she's fast and sneaky.
Personality: She comes off as shy and a bit skittish at first, but that is mainly because of how much time she has spent alone (it also lures others into a false sense of security due to her size). Once she settles in (through RP and development) I'd like to think she'll become sly and witty as well as sneaky. She learned while young to move amongst the mist and she has always been light on her feet.
Why do you wanna join? It's been far too long since she has belonged. Nyota has unofficially adopted her so where she goes, Rasha goes.

SoA's Name: Uziwa'machwa
Proper Name: Mai (ocean) Kuò (vast)
Desired Rank: Artisan -> Storyteller
Personality: Wa'wa is a spirited dreamer. She finds beauty in all things and, in being of the Mtango'bui, she has learned how to pry stories from them as well.
Why do you wanna join? She is looking for the perfect story to one day send home to her father, the aging leader of the once great (now disbanded) Mtango'bui pride... And what better place to start than with a fairytale?

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:11 pm
They all sound fantastic, Skye. emotion_bigheart I'm content with any of those ranks, for those you're indecisive about. You can always start in one 'spot' and play it out before switching their rank!

Skye Starrfyre
Accepted.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:47 pm
SoA's Name: Shui Yun
Proper Name: Zheng Huang
House Desired: South
Desired Rank: Messenger
Personality: Blank for now.
Why do you wanna join? He was born into the pride
Are Any cubs or juveniles joining with this SoA? no  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:14 am
SoA's Name: Fuata - Abide by
Proper Name: Jiao-Long - Looks like a dragon
House Desired: Recommend me one?
Desired Rank: Recommend me one? If you don't mind!
Personality: Regal looking and diplomatic, over time he has gained the ability to mould himself and aspects of his personality in order to "fit in" or move ahead. He has a great interest in tradition and law and is no rule breaker despite his appearance. His incredibly stern face can seem cold, and it is matched in how serious he can be, but he has truly good intentions, especially where his pride and family are concerned. As a younger lion, his wit and sharp tongue got him into trouble on more than one occasion but he quickly learnt how to be tactful and to use it to his advantage. He is a good speaker and prides himself on being honorable yet persuasive.
Why do you wanna join? He spent a while in the roguelands trying to find himself, but thought it would be more fulfilling and beneficial to use his skills in a pride. He was lonely and without purpose.
Are Any cubs or juveniles joining with this SoA? Nope
Names, images and owners: N/A

I have borrowed his personality straight from the contest because I liked it, but if you want me to change it, just let me know and I'll do so immediately.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:05 am
Zohwhee
SoA's Name: Fuata - Abide by
Proper Name: Jiao-Long - Looks like a dragon
House Desired: Recommend me one?
Desired Rank: Recommend me one? If you don't mind!
Personality: Regal looking and diplomatic, over time he has gained the ability to mould himself and aspects of his personality in order to "fit in" or move ahead. He has a great interest in tradition and law and is no rule breaker despite his appearance. His incredibly stern face can seem cold, and it is matched in how serious he can be, but he has truly good intentions, especially where his pride and family are concerned. As a younger lion, his wit and sharp tongue got him into trouble on more than one occasion but he quickly learnt how to be tactful and to use it to his advantage. He is a good speaker and prides himself on being honorable yet persuasive.
Why do you wanna join? He spent a while in the roguelands trying to find himself, but thought it would be more fulfilling and beneficial to use his skills in a pride. He was lonely and without purpose.
Are Any cubs or juveniles joining with this SoA? Nope
Names, images and owners: N/A

I have borrowed his personality straight from the contest because I liked it, but if you want me to change it, just let me know and I'll do so immediately.
He sounds perfect for either South (Councilor?) or East (Scholar?), to be honest!  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:16 am
SoA's Name: Nyika
Proper Name: Fù Jīntǔ (rich gold earth)
House Desired: North
Desired Rank: Huntress
Personality: For the most part she's raised herself her whole life, so she's pretty independent, and strong. She got into a bit of a mix-up, and Reyoge caught her trespassing. She didn't mean to, but she said that she wanted to join to avoid getting in trouble...so here she is!
Why do you wanna join? Extended plot with Reyoge.  
[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff