Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Herds
{Public} The Coral Cove: A Seathi Herd ((OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:00 pm
Symbol looks good to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Glad you like!

BTW, if anyone wants RP with Whisper, feel free to let me know...

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:22 am
Love the Totem!

I'm likely goinng to join--being brought in by Sylver's boy, I think. We're supposed to start some RP soon (plus gives me a few days to get to work on my greatly behidn teepee. I got all these ideas in my heads just not written out yet 0_0  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:22 am
Love the Totem!

I'm likely goinng to join--being brought in by Sylver's boy, I think. We're supposed to start some RP soon (plus gives me a few days to get to work on my greatly behidn teepee. I got all these ideas in my heads just not written out yet 0_0  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:56 am
Count me in, lovies. <3 And that symbol is really cool~ Also, if you'd like, I have Ami's uncert somewhere... She's finned, though, which might be a little different than what people are used to. Let me know if you'd like to use it.
Um... On the location - Ami live in a lake that is the source of a river that runs down to the sea. ICly, somebody would have to coax her out of it to get her to uproot herself to somewhere new. If anybody would like to do that, or convince Illy to do it, feel free to poke me.

Quote:
~ ~ Let Me In! ~ ~

Cert Image:
User Image
Seathi/Familiar Name: Amitola & Sunila
Position you'd like to be considered for: Super Nanny! And Sunila's a very wise, 'old soul' type. He was Ami's mother's familiar and has seen a lot in his lifetime. He might be good at making sense of information if it needs to be made sense of? So maybe a Snoop, as well.
Why you feel your Seathi/Familiar would be an asset: Ami is extremely maternal and loves to take care of children. Though she's had only one of her own (the other, Pushmataha, Melusine's mate, was raised by his father), she's found that she loves them dearly. I think that she'd be great at taking care of any babies that came along.
RP Links: I'm not sure if I have any that I like or that fit the way I want her personality to go now... They all take place before she had kids, so her frame of mind is still very naive and silly. There is one RP that is unfinished, [here]. It's about their cute little family and is a pretty good fit. =P

~ ~ Let Me In! ~ ~

Cert Image:
User Image
Seathi/Familiar Name: Ilyrana & Orlando
Position you'd like to be considered for: Gatherers~
Why you feel your Seathi/Familiar would be an asset: These two looooove shiny things. They're also a bit crafty and musical - Illy sings all the time, and helps Orlando make new strings to drape over his body. They've gone on several treasure hunts, and always have loads of fun.
RP Links: Illy hasn't been RP'd much, but when she is, she's very happy-go-lucky. She does have some more serious moments though, when safety and shiny things are involved. She's forever keeping an eye on Orlando because he's a bit rash.

Big post...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:35 am
Moxxiie
Neptune will be getting a turtle familiar. I'm just waiting for her to be finished. smile

Awesome! Maybe we can fit her into the plot somehow. Also the RP with Neptune and Whisper could somehow lead up to the herds beginnings.. We can do that with some backstory RP maybe???

SylverStar

Thanks for the Uncert

Mahogany Sunset

I'd love to have her uncert... I can mix them up a bit! Also, since we have yet to actually start any RP's for the herd, I dunno how we would persuade her, unless its done more as a back-story RP, I guess... But it does bring up something interesting...

Should we have scouts that go out simply to recruit? Anyone have any Seathi's that might fit that title???

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:18 pm
Looneytaz82
BTW, if anyone wants RP with Whisper, feel free to let me know...

I'd love to. Cocomin is largely undefined - so if you wanted to start something, I'll have her show up and see how things go from there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:37 pm
LydaLynn

{PRP} The Water's Depths (Whisper & Cocomin)

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:03 pm
We need a herd name... Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:45 pm
I like the symbol...looks good. I haven't had anything come to me yet on the name. Oh also what would beliefs be on lifemating/flings.  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:06 pm
SylverStar
I like the symbol...looks good. I haven't had anything come to me yet on the name. Oh also what would beliefs be on lifemating/flings.

I haven't thought about that yet... Any ideas?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:15 pm
I was thinking lifemating would probably be preferred in the herd, especially because of their loyalty. But depending on the alpha the herd would be tolerant of flings...with individual views present. I could also see the alpha wanting to approve/meet partners IC for security of the herd. edit: ones that come from outside the herd.  

SylverStar

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:36 pm
This got stuck in my head: Coral Cove
I don't know how well it would work, but I think it's cute. ^.^

Here's a bit of information on real seahorses for anyone who might be curious.
But as far as the herd members go, I think just leave it up to the owners. Sticking to members within the herd might be too restricted as well.

Oh a question...would we allow any nix-seathis to join?
--------
@Taz: I'd be happy to work the turtle into the RP. ^.^ And background RP sounds good to me. I'm currently working on getting something started for our two.
--------
Also, I just wanted to make it known and share a bit of backstory between Whisper and Neptune. They are brothers, with Whisper being the older of the two. They were separated from their parents at a young age, and my Mer Maritza took them in and took care of them until they were old enough to venture out on their own. She might still come to visit near the herd, but wouldn't intrude upon them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:43 pm
Oh I like Coral Cove.

I agree Moxxie. Being able to keep it less restrictive but still fitting in with the herd's loyalty and seathi's natural fear of strangers.

That sounds like it would be interesting RP wise and it might be nice to have Mer on the herds side.

Oh I believe my Kai is a nix-seathi or seanixie can't remember which is which. But his tail and back fins I think match that even though is cert says seathi.

For location I was thinking the bay by the western swamp, there are several river outlets there and a lake close by.  

SylverStar

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Whisper is classified as a Nix-Seathi as well, so I guess we sorta have to let them join, lol...

I do like the name suggestion... If anyone has any more, throw them out, or if we all agree on it, Coral Cove could be it.

Moxxiie, No worries on the RP, whenever you get to it...

Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff