Soa RP/Mate/Fling Search! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny

Just to confirm, we're talking about Chessa, right? n_n So long as he doesn't mind the fact that she has a set of young cubs I'm up for seeing how they go.

[ Lady Kiya ]

1. Ermagerd, Aka RP yes please!

2. I'm totally up for seeing how Urvi gets on with Iraeneus, he's totally chilled out and always on the borders as a scout so she'd have plenty of opportunity to say hi to him...that and he doesn't mind kids at all.

3. Sure! Amaryllis comes from a really strange family (mother wilddog, father lion) so he's very accepting of different types of folks. We can see how they get on and like each other. ^___^

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:06 am
Epine de Rose

Do you want to do them all at once, or one at a time?

As well as, for Urvi, I didn't keep any of the cubs, and one of the owner's is MIA,

Amaryllis - That would be great. Shaila has only ran into those who either use her, or just leave her. @.@; She's literally has had 2 or 3 mates, but they all kinda left her, only one resulted in pups, but they're long grown.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:11 pm
Kocoi, Kiel, and Dar'fuku  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:16 am
[ Lady Kiya ]

*Late*

Start them all up and we'll do them at once. I'm just delayed in my responses at the moment as I was busy across the weekend. Will be able to respond to you now though. ^__^

Epine de Rose

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:21 pm
Epine de Rose

Would Amaryllis be up for some RP with my girl Cyrah? She's currently a blank slate with no rp's to speak of. She is also a rolled seer and since I haven't RP'ed her I haven't had the chance to dive into that area. However, I do know for sure is that she is a mute and has a kind and energetic nature. She was going to head towards Peke Na but since they disbanded she's out in limbo so she could literally show up anywhere. c:

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:14 am
~Kiana_Nala~
Sure! That sounds like a plan! ^_^  

Epine de Rose

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:14 am
Epine de Rose
~Kiana_Nala~
Sure! That sounds like a plan! ^_^

Awesome! I'll go ahead and start it for them when I get the chance to. C: Either today or tomorrow (I'm thinking tomorrow is when I'll actually be able to do it.. But we'll see how it goes with my paper and studying. XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:05 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23474623
Wild dog rp.

I'll wait for the Urvi one with your boy. Until her cubs are grown. ^^
I'll reply to the Aka rp when my finals are finished. @o@  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:19 pm
+ Solomon
I have [ Izzy ], a Widowed mother of 8 cubs from a God ( Virtue ) whom passed away. [ She loved him a lot ] Even if he has passed, she tries her hardest to be happy and upbeat. She is a singer, healer, dancer, and is extremely creative. Most of everyone knows the family because all the cubs have some sort of talent in the arts, and are constantly being helpful and rather humble. She doesn't tell anyone outright who the father of her cubs it, because she doesn't want them getting treated better or worse. But rumor has spread that the cubs are from a God. During the meta- two of her cubs had gotten stolen from her and she for once in her life has felt 'fear and anger'. But now the event is over, she has no hard feelings now that both of them are returned safely. She is calmed again, but over protective at times. I'd like for a friend for her, maybe more if the rp develops that way. But she has baggage, and she wouldn't ever pick anyone over her children. Most call her the angel of song because of her tender voice.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:55 am
Chi Sohma

I think it would be quite healthy for Izzy to meet Solomon though, he doesn't make a big deal out of who his mother is but he could be a good friend to have around, especially if the kids experience any crazy visions. That and if they did experience them, he'd discover Izzy's secret pretty quickly...but he'd keep it hidden if that was her preference.

If she needs someone to talk to then she can totally hit him up, he's one of the architects so he's usually in the process of designing an outpost/den/nursery/infirmary etc - maybe she could hit him up for some improvements to her den or something so she has more space for her kids as they grow up?

Epine de Rose

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:07 am
Epine de Rose

Koldien

FAMILY RP? WITH CHESSA AND PEREGRINE? slash also a JRP because I haven't done one yet. -cries- and I am super excited to finally play him. Here's a tiny personality blurb:

Logical & serious, something of a 'little grandfather' type. He sometimes comes off as pessimistic, because he has a tendency to point out how things may go wrong. Very calm and quiet, enjoys watching rather than participating. Enjoys physical contact (such as snuggling) with his family, finds it reassuring.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:11 am
Lethrossen

YES PLZ!

I need to do Chessa/Peregrine's JRP too so we can do it all at once with Ram - have it just after the cubnappings since Peregrine got kidnapped along with a brother and sister. xD

Chessa can be all "ERMAGERD MAH BABIES" and snuggle them to death while Ram explains what happened etc etc.

Just make sure to poke me if I take more than a day to reply.

You want to start or shall I? 8D

Epine de Rose

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:17 am
And would you be opposed for anything more.
Just making sure, itd need rp and development.
Although, atm she needs a friend and he seems
Great to meet. The kids are quite a bit to handle,
Their not crazy, fairly week behaved but.. Just
So many of them .. Also their aunt is goddess
Of sin so when they get older shell need some help.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:19 am
Epine de Rose

Alright that sounds wonderful to me! If you could start? -puppy eyes-  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:25 am
Chi Sohma

He's got plots with Hopefolly's Tanana at the moment and I'm not sure where that's going to end up just yet, but once I do know I can update you that. He'll definitely help out with the kids (even if he's not a Pombiki/Pomithi) and keep them nice and busy, maybe let them decorate some of the things he builds? n__n

He would support her against their aunt as well, though as he's mortal he's not going to be able to do much against a god persay lol.

Lethrossen

On it!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas