Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Anybody waiting for their student to be accepted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:16 pm
I am (: I've just been lurking xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:24 pm
Emperor Ienzo VIII
Is Anybody still here? O.o
nope we all vanished~ nah i'm kidding there's always someone around here/.  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Emperor Ienzo VIII

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:32 pm
Ah! Are you all still waiting for approval? :3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:40 pm
well yes and no, I have multiple characters in the guild. I just tend to lurk here from time to time to help new members out with questions and such.  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Emperor Ienzo VIII

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 pm
anbu_ninja_penguin
well yes and no, I have multiple characters in the guild. I just tend to lurk here from time to time to help new members out with questions and such.

Ah, fun! Would you recommend making a MoM&WW profile? I'd like to, but it also seems like a lot of work, having to create a parent character and maintaining it along with a student >_< but I really want to be able to roleplay while I wait for news on my student profile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:12 pm
we do prefer it, since we actually play out the train ride there, (or well can it's not maditory) but you don't techincally have to, you can just be a member of this guild. However joining MoM would give you something to do during the summer month.  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Emperor Ienzo VIII

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 pm
Uy, that's true :/ also, are those ornate little headers I see people posting at the top of their roleplay posts mandatory as well?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:30 pm
kind of. The fancy ones that everyone has are not. but you do need your character's name, year and house on your post somewhere.  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Emperor Ienzo VIII

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:47 pm
So if I were to write something like,

Quote:
-Name-House-Year-

That would be alright? You see, j use Gaia from my phone, so it'd probly be kinda difficult to design anything fancy. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:51 pm
yeah. it's no problem at all. as long as you include that information you are all good..  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sayara Seltani

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:07 pm
I'm a little curious if I need to somehow come up with a temporary guardian for the train ride and whatnot, though I guess that's completely dependent on whether or not I can get accepted in the first place, really.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:16 pm
anbu_ninja_penguin
yeah. it's no problem at all. as long as you include that information you are all good..

Awesome, awesome! One last question, would you happen to know when the profile reviewers do their rounds? >_<  

Emperor Ienzo VIII

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:18 pm
Sayara Seltani
I'm a little curious if I need to somehow come up with a temporary guardian for the train ride and whatnot, though I guess that's completely dependent on whether or not I can get accepted in the first place, really.
well none of our profile crew is on at the moment. Technically you don't even need to play out the train ride. (I usually skip that part (though I'm usually making sure everything else is running on time) with my characters) but if you wanna have your character's family see them off. you may have to make the family, at least the parents (even if they are deceased *does not know your profile so had to include that*)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:22 pm
the ones that are on the most are all east coast USA. and in school (college for one, high school seniors for the other two). So I cannot say when exactly they will get around to your profiles since it's currently 1 in the morning on the east coast.  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sayara Seltani

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:39 pm
Actually an orphan. And I had to guess that maybe there's an orphanage for wizarding kids, so I said "somewhere near St. Mungo's makes sense". So that'll be a bother, as well. I was going to ask as to whether I should be handling that at the same time, but I wasn't entirely sure if that would be stepping on someone's toes or not. And whether or not it should be handled by special plot or something.

I can understand about the time differences. I'm a college kid as well, and I am all too familiar with the time constraints.

On the other point, I like playing out as much as possible, so train rides sound fun, but not if I'm the only one bloody silly enough to do it out of the current crop of first years.  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff