Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:48 pm
Ellyone growled up at him. "Of course you couldn't sense them idiot! They can eat demon souls now!" Her mouth spilt blood as her wounds were forcing themselves to heal. Her eyes went the inky black they always did when she had strong emotions. "You stupid demon if I hadn't have told you to leave they'd had ambushed you, drinking your soul before you could even take a heartbeat! Don't just assume everyone is weaker than you!" She roared as he slammed his door shut. Her body shuddered with pain as her wings drooped. "Tamera, help me to the bathroom. . . please. . ." She looked up at the girl pathetically, looking more terrified than ever. When in the bathroom she shed her clothes and started the bath sinking into it as a gold light glowed healing her wounds. "A few weeks ago, a Princess was left in my charge. She had the power to stop an apocalypse and yet before I could even get to her another Weeping Angel ate her soul and infected me. I wasn't supposed to become a Weeping Angel until God granted me the power but this Angel had become distorted. Changed by the demon soul she'd consumed so infected me. As it spread I gained the ability to lie and I summoned Demi with the promise of wielding my power if he come out the victor. Little does he know that if I turn before he wins, I'll eat his soul. . ." She turned to Tamera. "If I turn he'll keep is eyes on me, but if he or you make eye contact you're dead. If I turn touch the tattoo behind your ear my sword will appear in your hands and I want you to cut me down with it. Swear to me you'll protect him from me. Please."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:02 pm
Tamera sat with her back to Ellie against the tub as she listened to all that the angel had to say. She couldn't exactly understand all that Ellie meant, but she nodded anyways. All of this barely made any sense to her. The only thing that Tamera was able to get from all of this was that Ellie was turning into some type of...monster, and Demetrius had made a deal with her. Whoever won would eventually eat the other. Tamera shuddered, hopefully they wouldn't try to eat her soul too...

She then whispered, "Ellie... I'll do it, but...then who's the 'good guy' in all of this? I still don't understand. Angels are supposed to be pure and good, but you're saying you'll turn into something that'll kill me when i'm just a human. I don't stand a chance against either of you."

The human then stood up, "Let me get some sleep and i'll see you in the morning. There's a lot I want to think about."

Tamera left the bathroom and stood in the darkness of the main room for awhile. She glanced to the master bedroom and then the other bedroom where Demetrius had gone into. Either way, Tamera sighed to herself, she wouldn't exactly find herself in a safe area. Tamera went to the master bedroom and threw off her clothes before entering the bed. She curled into a ball as she thought of the demon in the other room and the turning angel in the bathroom. Fear began to envelope her as she trembled beneath the sheets. Something told her that she wasn't going to be alive after all of this was over.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:12 pm
Ellyone let the human go. As much as she wanted to just pull her close and sing all her troubles away she couldn't. That wouldn't be fair to her. She'd only let down her guard and then Ellyone might kill her. Though she'd sworn to protect her. Demi was right. Tamera was right. She was the monster that monsters feared the most. Even the Arch Angel Gabriel who was supposed to see the good in everyone had given up on her. "I was the good guy." She muttered to herself. "But it seems you are now Tamera." Ellyone decided that she would instead of joining the human in bed stay in the bathtub and keep herself out of temptation. She looked at the band Gabriel put on her wrist. When it turned to the colour of stone she was lost. So far, it was only white with tiny grey dots on it. As long as she controlled her temper and didn't consume any souls she should be all right. Hopefully. If she would stop falling for the demon that despised her very existence.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:24 pm
Tamera woke to the smell of food. She had barely eaten anything for days and found herself quite famished for anything. Pulling on a loose t-shirt and shorts she found in the dresser, Tamera peeked her head out to see that Demetrius had cooked a rather large meal. There were at least a dozen eggs cooked in every fashion she could think of, lots of toast and jelly, pancakes, bacon, Belgium waffles, a full mug of coffee and tea, and any pastries that Tamera could think of were sitting on the large kitchen table. Her jaw dropped at the amount of food as Demetrius smiled as if he were a regular guy, "I figured you two would be rather hungry. Though I know a human like you can eat all of this, i'm not too familiar with what an angel eats."

She then remembered last night. Ellie never came to the bedroom with her.. Tamera then went straight to the bathroom to see Ellie starting to wake up from inside the tub, "Did you sleep in here all night? I mean...I know what we talked about last night, but...you can always sleep with me, I don't mind."

Tamera, though against her other judgements, was starting to feel a bond with Ellie. It was still new and she didn't know what to make of it, but she was worried about the angel. Whatever was going on with her was obviously bothering her. Tamera helped the angel up and helped her get dressed, "Demi made us food to eat, he said he didn't know if you ate food or not, but he made a lot of it! C'mon, see for yourself!"

She took Ellie's hand softly before leading her to the kitchen and smiled at the amount of food still sitting on the table, "This is...too awesome!"

Without any shame, Tamera filled up a plate of food and enjoyed the coffee as if she had gone weeks without eating. Demetrius watched as the human ate before glancing over at Ellyone, "Well, it seems you have a new attire on your wrist. Being around a demon will not accelerate your transformation, but your temper and hatred will. Perhaps we should find common ground so you don't consume her soul as well as mine if you were to turn now."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:36 pm
Ellyone let the human take her out of the bath to dry and dress her. She also let the human chatter away about food. She didn't even have any cutting remark for Demi's comment about her bracelet. She'd realised last night that she was having feelings other than disgust and revulsion toward the demon. That made her numb. She sat at the part of the table farthest from them and stayed true to her name. As a Weeping Angel she silently and without tears, wept for the souls of those innocence her comrades devoured. Wept for the unknown fate of the human companion and wept for the feelings Demi would never return her all while staring at her reflection on the plate. "An image isn't an image unless it's hidden." She said absently. It was okay when her anger ruled her but now sadness and despair threatened to overwhelm her. No wonder the others went mad. They couldn't decide whether to be enraged or depressed. Without a word she stood up from the table. "I'll summon you when I need you." She said to Demi then after unfurling her wings flew out the window to mope with the actual stone angels on the Catholic Cathedral.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:45 pm
"E-Ellie?" Tamera stood up as she watched the angel fly out of the window, she turned to Demetrius, "Go and stop her!"

"Whatever for?" Demetrius leaned back in his seat, "I'm only here to complete her quest and devour her soul. There's no other reason for me to be here."

"But... But what if there was more to it!?" Tamera urgently looked at Demetrius, "Can't you say something to her and make her happy? Maybe that'll-"

"I'm a demon," Demetrius narrowed his eyes on the human, "I feast on souls that have a strong hatred and distorted angelic souls. That's how I become stronger, and that's all that i'm here for."

"Demi.." Tamera sat back down as she looked at her half-full plate in front of her, "It's just... If you really want to make things easier, we..we have to act like a team now. Ellie is changing into something crazy and the only way that seems to make it slower is when she's happy. What if you just do something to make her happy just for a little while? It'll only be temporary... A-and it'll be like a sneak attack, you know...like she'll like you and then in the end..."

"I see," Demetrius stood up before stretching, "Going to her now wouldn't be the wisest choice. When she calms herself down would be better, besides, she hasn't told me who the next targets are. I'll be heading out to the city to find others who know the Princess. You can go and try to calm her down. Return if you failed."

Tamera finished her plate as she watched Demetrius leave the hotel, took a quick shower, and threw on a pair of jeans, tennis shoes, and a purple tank top before going to the cathedral that she saw Ellie fly to. The human went inside and climbed all the stairs to the very top of the roof where the wind was quite strong. She used her arms to shield herself from the wind as she called out, "Ellie? Ellie, where are you? I don't know if you wanted to see anyone, but I was worried about you and...just answer me, Ellie, I don't want to fall down from this building."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:57 pm
Ellyone was talking mainly to herself when she saw the human dash across the courtyard and enter the cathedral. She turned and headed to the human when her foot slipped knocking her balance a little. Ellyone shrieked and dove for Tamera pulling her into her arms and dragging her to a safe place trapping her against a wall and kissing her deeply tears mixed in with her saliva. "What were you thinking?" Ellyone scolded pushing her hips on Tamera's trapping her more. "You nearly fell. I could have lost you then where would we be?" She pulled Tamera hard into her arms pressing open mouthed kisses on her neck and shoulder. "Don't do that to me again." Her fingers buried in the girls hair after locking the others legs around her waist. "Next time just wait for me on the ground." Her eyes looked into Tamera's clearer than ever. Her breathing was laboured. Ellyone had chosen originally to stay female but she had been told if she ever wanted to change she'd only have to find someone she desired to do so. And right now, she desired Tamera. Ellyone made a quick sweep and found no humans in the cathedral. "I want to take you Tamera. But if you don't want it just say no and this stops now."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:13 pm
"Wha-..." Tamera's blush deepened as she was pinned between the wall and Ellie.

She had never thought about doing this with a woman, no less an angel. Would..would it be different with an angel? Tamera glanced away as she felt Ellie's body against her own. Was this what Demetrius meant by calming Ellie down? Would this keep Ellie from changing? Well...it didn't hurt to try. Tamera nodded softly as she held onto Ellie's shoulders before kissing her in return.

Tamera felt herself being carried by Ellie to a comfortable space in the cathedral. Bliss couldn't fully explain the feeling Tamera felt when she felt Ellie with her at that moment. It was as if she could feel her soul wanting to be taken by Ellie an no one else. She had only been with two guys before but this...this was as if she was more than just human like Ellie.

*~*~*~*~*

Tamera moaned loudly at her release and fell limp against Ellie's body. She had no idea that being with an angel was so..so psychedelic. Her body felt numb, but in a good way. There was barely any energy left in her to turn to look over at Ellie, "I...I don't know what to say," she smiled before blushing softly, "That was amazing."

Demetrius didn't have to ask himself what had happened when he sensed a powerful in-synced energy coming from the cathedral. He had just found out about the Prince that was supposed to marry the girl he was trying to get rid of in memory. Supposedly the Prince was supposed to be in the country of Denmark to do some charity funds, but Demetrius had to track down where the Prince was supposed to stay. However, he couldn't get rid of the feeling disgust he felt for what he sensed between Ellyone and the human.

Well, it wasn't disgust... Jealousy? Demetrius scoffed. He was a demon, his kind didn't affiliate themselves with angels unless they could make a deal that would end with the angel dead and their soul being eaten by the demon.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:20 am
Ellyone smiled and pulled her closer wrapping them both in her wings and she undressed the human touching places that would make the other's skin tingle with raw unadulterate lust. Ellie's lips leaned down to capture Tamera's again as her hands kept exploring the other learning what made her tick sexually.

*~*~*~*~*

Ellyone pulled Tamera tight to her body panting hard their bodies still one. She'd never had sex as a male angel before and knew that'd she'd be doing it too Tamera whenever the human would let her. She felt any anger, any sadness or hurt from the past week melt away as her lips pressed kisses on the others shoulder and arm. "Really?" Ellyone asked with a tiny hint of surprise. "I. . . Was it okay that I took your body as a man?" She bit her lip hoping the other wasn't too freaked out by that. Her wings encircled them again as she pulled Tamera closer. "Never letting you go now." She whispered pushing the girl on her back again but this time she didn't take the human's body. She merely showered the girl with affection smiling and giving a tiny giggle. It seemed for the most part that Tamera had helped Ellyone go back to her old happy self. She didn't register that her servant had a stab of jealousy. She was too busy feeling happy and whole again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:05 am
The attention made Tamera blush even more as she responded, "I-I don't mind that you changed your body to a man's for me."

She then wrapped her arms around Ellie's neck and whispered to her, "I don't want you to be sad or change, just stay like this longer for me."

If it meant that sleeping with Ellie would prolong her change, then Tamera was willing to do whatever she could with Ellie. Later, Tamera and Ellie were making their way back to the hotel when Tamera spotted a poster on the ground. The human went over and picked it up, her eyes widening, "Ellie, look!"

She went back to the angel and showed Ellie the poster of the Prince who was in the city they were currently located in. The poster gave the title "The Prince is in Town" and a few details of his charity work across the world. Tamera then turned to Ellie, "This is the guy that's supposed to marry that Princess you were looking after. I forget when they're supposed to marry though."

"It doesn't matter though."

Tamera turned to see Demetrius walking from the shadows to the two females, "Demi.... I didn't see you there."

"A human like yourself couldn't see anything if it meant to save your life," Demetrius commented sourly as he took the poster from the two, "Yes, i've seen this one before.. He should be the last target for now. There are sure to be others."

"You can't kill the Prince," Tamera quickly stated her eyes filled with worry, "Someone will know and-"

"Keep your business to yourself and I'll do the same with mine," Demetrius snapped on her, "In that mindset, why don't you keep yourself busy tonight and find somewhere else to sleep."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:18 am
As they spoke curtly to each other Ellyone spaced out. She stared blankly at the sky watching as purple hue storm clouds rolled in. "It's beginning." She muttered more to herself. The earth rocked suddenly and she thought she smelt smoke. She turned to them both horror filled her gaze as she saw something unseen to them. She realised why the princess was to marry the prince of Denmark. He was going to kill her and start the apocalypse himself. He wasn't what he appeared to be. Realisation hit her and she remembered what that angel said to her before it killed the human: All must die, souls be consumed as the end of days draws near an angel and demon commit an unholy union as her tears stain the earth into eternal darkness. It was her. Ellyone was the reason the apocalypse was going to happen. Something was going to push her into embracing the curse completely. A sense of clarity and an uneasy peace filled her as she murmured. "Stop your bickering. We haven't the time for this." Light filled around them and she guessed absently that it could be burning Demetrius. Gabriel stared at Ellyone with a sad expression then turned to the human. "You've made it too soon." He whispered. "And He has forsaken you all again. Try not to lose, it would make your sisters ever so cross." He smirked then turned to Demi. "If you value your soul and not wish it consumed protect the human. . . And keep Ellyone from turning no matter what."

When Ellyone opened her eyes again, she was back at the hotel holding a sleeping, and naked, Tamera in her arms Her wings encircled them both. "Did we make love again?" She mumbled absently. "Or have a threesome? What's going on?" She looked around then her eyes widened. She had her next target. The victim responsible for all this happening. The Prince.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:23 am
"You two did it again," Demetrius sat in a chair across from the bed, "I simply watched."

He stood up to reveal the burn marks slowly healing on his arms, "I may not have correctly heard what you and the other angel spoke, but I know when something ominous is approaching. I'm a demon, not an ignorant grunt."

Demetrius walked over to the bed and snatched Ellyone's wrist, examining the wristbands that were still covered with hard, gray matter on the soft white band. His crimson eyes then darted to her, "For now, to keep slowing down your process, I suggest you sleep with this human. If, however, you continue to change at a faster rate I will become involved."

The demon then took a few steps back before glancing down at the human female body before him. His hand gently stroked along her hip to her rump and gave the cheek a soft squeeze. A smirk formed on his lips as he watched Tamera, in her sleep, let out a small moan before turning towards Ellie again and snuggled herself closer to her.

His expression changed as he turned his attention back to Ellie, "The Prince of Denmark is to remain in this town for two more nights before he departs to Russia to marry the dead girl. It'll be risky to go near him without causing any trouble. We need a decoy to go in and help us gain access to his personal room."

Demetrius then turned his gaze back to the sleeping Tamera. His fingers softly curled a lock of her hair, "Perhaps if we send her in..."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:34 pm
Ellyone pulled Tamera close and pressed kisses to her hair. "No I'm not sending her into harms way." She bit her lip then added. "The Prince was the one who ordered the girls death. He made a deal and the girl died. I didn't stand a chance." She snatched her wrist away glowering at him a little. "And don't watch us ever again! If You're not going to join you have no business watching." Her eyes shifted to that inky black colour before she felt the human in her arms place a hand on her chest. Ellyone bit back a moan but the band did lose the grey colour on it. "Here is your order. Kill the prince at any cost. If you have to expose him for assassinating his former fiancĂ©e then do it as long as he ends up dead for this I don't care what's done, just. . . don't send her in." She held Tamera's sleeping form close, wrapping her wings around the girl to form blankets. Her mind a buzz with the sudden return of her memory. Why did it have to return that way? Her eyes flicked to Demi's slowly healing arms and set Tamera a side. "Do not resist." She ordered flatly taking one arm and kissed over the wounds leaving healed unbroken skin in her wake. She did the same with his other arm and his neck and face. "Don't breath much into my kisses Demi." She forced herself to say. "Though you are very attractive. I cannot let an unholy union start the apocalypse." She gave his face a soft caress. "Be safe on your mission. Unless you have an idea then I'm all ears."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:19 pm
Ellyone's attachment to the human had Demetrius narrow his eyes on the coupling beneath him. The way she protectively held the human...disgusting. Demetrius pulled away from Ellyone's touch when she finished before mockingly bowing, "As you wish."

He left quickly before dashing on the rooftops before finding the castle that held the Prince. Demetrius could already track the scent of the man who ordered the girl dead. However, this Prince was smart. The damn guy had other demons guarding the castle. As much as Demetrius boasted about his strength and prowess, several demons fighting him by himself was another story.

'This is going to be harder than expected,' Demetrius thought as he straightened himself up, 'Perhaps I can do something else to gain access to the castle.'

The early morning light stirred Tamera awake. She blinked a few times to see she was naked against a naked Ellie on the bed. This time, it didn't worry her that she slept next to the angel. Sitting up slowly, Tamera glanced around to see that the other room was empty. It was just the two of them there.

Tamera laid back down in Ellie's arms before holding the angel against her. She looked at the wrist band on Ellie's wrist to see that it was soft and white where before she slept with her had been almost gray. As long as it was the soft coloring, then that was supposed to be a good thing. She then noticed Ellie start to wake up before asking, "Where is Demi?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:31 pm
Ellyone frowned and returned to the bed holding Tamera close wanting to take a nap but the human had woken up. Ellyone smiled and pressed kisses on Tamera's face. "Out doing business." She whispered then kissed Tamera deeply wrapping her wings around the girl with a sly devouring grin. She felt her body change and the sly grin just became one full of lust but she froze. Her eyes widened and she looked around the room. Something didn't feel right. Pulling clothes over to them both she quickly got dressed scouting the room as she waited for Tamera to do the same. Something didn't feel right. She heard Tamera's scream and raced back to the master bedroom giving a roar herself. Three demons had her and three more surrounded Ellyone. "Eli!" One of them crooned. "So the rumours were false you haven't turned into a weeping angel." Hands grabbed her and Ellyone gave another scream. "The prince wants to see you." Ellyone paid them no heed for a moment then looked up.
"If you hurt even a dead skin cell on my human's body. I'll devour your soul myself." Her eyes turned black and the bracelet started to stain. "Mark my words. You will feel pain like you've never-" Blackness took over and the next thing Ellyone perceived was her jail cell. She couldn't sense Tamera.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff