Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:59 pm
Oscar neared Emma as he gazed down at her. Such a helpless creature humans were. He gently held onto her shoulders as he leaned down softly and whispered, "There's only one problem: You're not Anya."

With that, he dug his claws into Emma's skin before thrusting her to the ground. His anger grew as he glared down at her. She had brought an enemy right to their own home, the guard outside were risking their lives to keep whatever wolves were there away from the school as far as possible. Oscar pointed an accusing finger at Emma, "Anya would never have led those mutts here! She wouldn't be crying like a child when she would be the one on the front lines to fight off her problems! And she wouldn't be begging to be held! I have only one order and that is to keep watch over you, that doesn't mean I protect you, that I take care of you, or that I care what you do. You're the reason Anya is being punished, do not even ask for anyone to pretend to be Anya."

As soon as Oscar calmed down after his rant, he immediately felt guilty for his words. He kept silent nonetheless. Oscar looked away from Emma as he took a step back, "Anya went missing this evening, she's in trouble for making you apart of the Family without a trial or consulting the Father."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:32 pm
In the background her radio reported more information on the fire. "Wolves are so flammable." She said again. She knew what he said was right. "The more they dig the more they'll find it an electrical fault but I know better. . . I always know better." She turned a cold gaze to Oscar. "Just like my last school thy come for me I burn them down." Her heart pounded hard in her chest as she let anger bubble to the surface. "I never asked any one to protect me. Never! I protected myself! She wanted to know the truth! She offered to protect me! She took advantage of my weakened state! She'll be fine. Whatever your Father does to her will be a simple slap on the wrist compared to what those wolves do to me whenever they catch me!" She bit her lip and took a step back as if she said too much. Her eyes darted around as if Henry could hear her. "And now I just put a target on you. Great. Can I not make friends without them trying to make my life hell?" She punched the wall with a yell. "Everyone gets taken from me. Mama, papa, Anya, they won't be happy until I'm with then, and I don't want to be. I don't want anything to do with them!" She took her hand away from the wall. "Just. . . go away, before you're hurt for my naive choices."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:46 pm
Oscar remained in her room as he kept silent. Getting worked up and pointing the blame on her wouldn't solve any problems. In truth, he wished Anya was nearby so she could talk some sense into the human. Oscar took a deep breath before crossing his arms, "These wolves can't get into the school. If you haven't noticed, but this school has only vampires everywhere you turn. What type of race would we be if we hadn't prepared for some type of mutt infestation? There are automatic guns at each turn, hidden from view with silver bullets waiting to kill a dog."

He then went over to her and glanced around the room, "If they're after you, then that leaves me two choices: I could easily just send you out and let them do what they need to, or keep you in a place where only I know the location to. Anya's mistake to make you apart of the Family only gives me one option then. Grab your necessities and come along, you're going to the safe room until we kill these mutts."

Oscar didn't hesitate or even wait for Emma to grab anything she needed before dragging her out of the room. He kept a soft grip on her wrist as he guided her down a few flights of stairs before reaching a basement like area. At the bottom was an elevator that went even further downward. Oscar pushed Emma inside and reached in and pressed the button that would go to the lowest floor.

He placed his hands in his pockets as he watched the elevator doors closed, "Don't come back up, someone will get you when it's over."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:59 pm
After making a mad grab for her sleeping pills, Emma followed him dumbly. She felt numb. It was all her fault. Everything! Suddenly he pushed her into an elevator and barked an order at her. As the doors closed she let a few tears fall from her eyes. Before they shut completely she muttered. "It won't save you. It won't save me." Then let the elevator flew her down tot he room. When she entered silence fell all around her. Which left her own thoughts to torment her. No matter where you run, no matter where you hide. We'll find you. And when we find you, you'll wish that you'd completed the initiation rights. You'll beg for mercy, then when the moon is full we'll laugh has you kill everyone you love. Emma gave a yell and threw herself against a wall bashing her head constantly to make the voices stop. Eventually with black stars in her vision she stopped and sank to the floor sobbing hard until the pain in her head made her pass out.

She woke to see Henry standing over her. "No, this is a dream." She cried trying to get away. "How do you know it's a dream?" He asked smiling cruelly dragging her to her feet. "No let me go! No!" She roared kicking out and screaming. Her eyes opened as she heard a phone ring. "Two days." The voice echoed loudly in her head then suddenly she was awake. And wet. Someone had dumped water on her. "Stupid human." A girl growled heading back into the elevator.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:12 pm
Anya flew down the stairs and found the emergency stairs that would lead all the way to the bottom. She had been told that Oscar had sent her to a place where only knew was located, and this was the only place she could think of. It didn't take her long before she finally reached the bottom and flung the door open to see Emma sopping wet.

It had been only a few hours since she had been interrogated by the Father, but it felt like ages since she had last seen Emma. She was about to run over to her friend when she could smell...a mutt nearby. This worried Anya as she stood her ground. There had been only one time she had killed a wolf before, and perhaps she would be able to again if this one dared to fight her.

She fixated her eyes on the darkness as she called out to Emma, "Come over to me, Emma. Everything is ok now, just come over here to me."

When Oscar had avoided her after she was allowed to leave the Father, Anya had knew something had happened. Especially when she couldn't scent Emma that Anya knew that Oscar had done something. Her partner wouldn't answer any of her question no matter how hard she had pressured him. The only reason she had been given an answer was because some of the others saw Oscar dragging Emma away. Thus, Anya had put two and two together and figured Oscar would take her to the lowest basement of the academy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:24 pm
Emma sat in like stone on the spot her breathing hard. "They can get inside my head." She said before bursting into tears. "Nowhere is safe." She hadn't even registered Anya was there until she heard a growl answered by a hiss. Emma blinked and looked up racing into Anya's arms. Even though they appeared the same age Emma felt like Anya could be like a surrogate mother. "I burnt them again." Emma blurted. "While you were all sleeping. . . I burnt them to the ground. I just don't want any of you getting hurt because of me." There was a dent in the wall near where her head was and there was dried up blood on the side of her temple as if she was trying to smash them out of her head. Drive them out with pain. Sobbing harder Emma tried to explain how she bought chemicals she knew would burn up in the fire leaving no trace. How she burnt her mothers slowly reviving corpse in a large apartment building killing a whole den of wolves. She kept sobbing sorry over and over. as her body shook a little. "I'm so sorry I came here and put you in danger. I'm sorry I got you into trouble with your dad and I'm sorry Oscar was made to babysit me when he hates me so much. I just want it all to end."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:36 pm
"I'm also sorry that my partner did this to you," Anya kissed the top of Emma's head, only to smell the dried blood.

She quickly pulled away as she covered her nose. The temptation...it was far greater knowing that she had tasted Emma's blood before. Anya glanced back at Emma to see the confusion on her face. She then held Emma close once again, "Lets get you cleaned up. I'm here now, I won't let anything happen to you."

Anya helped Emma back onto her feet before taking her hand and leading into the darkness. Wherever the mutt was hiding was keeping themselves at a distance. Despite her fragile appearance, Anya had killed a wolf before by herself and was stronger than she seemed. Anya then located a large bathroom with shower stalls that used to be used when the school was originally built. She tested the water and found that they still worked. Once the water was heated, Anya turned to Emma, "I'll stay right here, but you need to bathe. The dried blood on your skin...well, I won't lie, it's hard for me when I can smell it."

She gave Emma privacy to undress herself and waited nearby as Emma showered. Anya kept her back turned as she listened to all of her senses, the mutt was waiting for the first opportunity that Anya wasn't paying attention to get Emma. In the meantime, she wouldn't alarm Emma by admitting to the intrusion.

"Emma, did you start to become one of them?" Anya asked, "I know only a limited amount about werewolves. Just like if I were to make you like me, I would have to get permission from my own creator and there would be a small ceremony to make you truly one of us. I have been told that it's the same for a werewolf."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:45 pm
Emma froze in her bathing. "N-N-No. I was only marked to be turned. The Alpha was going to turn me himself, make me his. . . female. He said to be chosen to be his eternal mate was an honour and that by the time I was eighteen we'd have at lease three children." Emma took a deep breath and continued to scrub herself. "When I said no he got angry. He said he couldn't force me to take the rite because I'd die if he did." She was going to say it. Going to admit to something that would make Anya enraged. "They followed me home one night, the first night the beatings happened. They'd turned but only used their claws on me but then Henry, the Alpha showed up. They bit me to hold me down the one covered my mouth to smother my screams." She couldn't say the words. "They left me in the ally to die if a human hadn't walked past when she did I wouldn't be here." The three claw marks on her back burned. "To answer your question, usually no. They made an exception for me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:54 pm
"Those monsters..." Anya growled as she bared her fangs at just the notion of someone hurting her friend, "At least our kind as the decency to accept a refusal and kindly walk away."

She waited until Emma was finished before handing her a towel and allowed her to dress herself. Now with the blood gone from Emma's wound, Anya could remain closer to the human. Anya wondered where Oscar was and if he would know where they were.

"What I don't admire at all is the relationship those mutts have for each other, it's purely animistic of them to form a bond with one another through mutual feelings," Anya commented as she took a few steps back from Emma, "Our kind only pairs up if both parties benefit. Oscar chose me because he doesn't know how to give compassion to others, and I only benefit from him with the power he will be given when he becomes the Father."

Anya guided Emma back to the darkened basement only to find Oscar leaving the elevator, "Anya?"

"You left here to go mad!" Anya hissed as she remained by Emma's side.

Then, both Anya and Oscar froze. Anya gripped Emma close to her as Oscar bared his fangs and readied his claws as he glared into the darkness, "Whoever the Hell you are, come out now and show yourself!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:10 pm
Henry appeared from out of the shadows. All he had on were slightly tattered jeans and a hair band holding back his hair. "I've come for Emma. This courting is over." Emma stared defiantly at him. "Come now darling do I have to peal him in front of you to make you come with me?" Emma shrieked and threw her silver ring at him. "Leave them alone!" She roared. But he moved too fast. Knocking her and Anya to the ground he grabbed Oscar but the throat and smiled. "Shall I start pealing him Emma? Or will you come willingly?" Emma could only stare into Oscar's confused eyes feeling tears fall down her own. "No! Don't hurt him. Don't hurt either of them! Please Henry! I-I- I'm begging you please don't."
"So does that mean you're coming with me?" He asked claws ready to start taking off Oscar's skin. Tears falling down her cheeks she nodded weakly. Though she hadn't gotten to the love part yet Henry knew that was where her feelings for Oscar were heading. "Yes. If you swear you'll never harm a hair on anyone here as long as I live I'll go with you." Henry's eyes lit up and he threw Oscar to the other side of the room. "You have my oath female." He said pulling her up to her feet. "Say good bye to them." She turned to Oscar and Anya tears rolling freely down her cheeks. "It would be very unwise of you to not come and retrieve me." She switched to Latin which she hoped Anya knew. "There are only two of them I burnt the rest." She turned to Oscar. "I'm sorry I was a burdensome meat sack." Then she was pushed into the elevator and taken to the roof. "No more tears Emma, you will be my wife after the full moon. You'll love it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:25 pm
"Emma!" Anya screamed as she tried to go after them, but Oscar stopped her, "Get off of me!"

"This is beyond-"

"Let go of me!" Anya scratched Oscar off of her before glaring, "This partnership is over, Oscar!"

With that, Anya dashed to the elevator just before it closed and forced the doors to open. She glared and growled at the one known as Henry as he did the same to her. Then, her gaze went to Emma and Anya forced herself to calm herself for her friend's sake. Despite her own feelings, she had to keep Emma safe no matter what. She then whispered in Latin to Emma, "I will find you, I will get you back here."

She allowed the door to close before she even dared to show her emotions. Anya covered her eyes as she felt the sadness and guilt starting to eat at her. Oscar wasn't worried about his partnership with Anya, it was merely political and he would try to figure things out with her later. For now, he wouldn't let that mutt take what he had gone out of his way to keep safe be taken away so easily!

Oscar was about to go up the emergency escape when Anya stopped him by grabbing his shirt, "Anya... Even if we aren't partners, you're still my sister no matter what. We may not have the same blood..."

"We are still together even if it's not what the Father wants," Anya finished for him as she made him look at her, "I know that you're confused about what you're feeling, but it's ok to have feelings for her."

He glared at the ground, "I don't-"

"Oscar," Anya made him look at her, "I lost the one I loved to a Spanish Queen and he's been dead for centuries. I won't let you lose your love to a mutt. We need to be fast, if we leave now that'll give us a few hours to travel before the sun comes up before we need to hide for the day."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:08 pm
Emma dared a tiny smile for her friend as the doors closed. She knew how this was going to end "Cheer up my flower we'll be one again soon." He purred caressing her face. She flinched away from him casting him the most hideous look ever. "I'm not doing this for you." She hissed her own feelings confused as she tried to make sense of it all trying to understand-
"You've got your female then?" A tall woman growled looking angrily at Emma. Henry nodded clutching Emma's nape protectively. "Yes now lets go."
"All this just for a female? Really? You couldn't have found a different female?"
"She's the only one who's ever wiped out two packs of Lycans and lived Sharon! She'd be a waste to the vampires-"
"Hey! Right here ya know!" She growled damn the other came too. "Look you I don't want to be here for any one but my family. And no that's not either of you. I'm talking about someone else. And as long as I'm with you they're safe. So pipe down and lets go before I change my mind and silver you both." Sharon raised her eyes at the meek looking human. "Feisty." She purred approvingly. "All right lets get out of here." While they had been arguing Emma and scribbled where they were taking her on a piece of paper. Told them to wait at the bottom on the street. She said it was important they wait on the street.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:15 am
Oscar and Anya ran up the emergency staircase all the way up to the Father's office. The two quickly explained the importance of the situation, only to be silenced by their creator. He raised his hand and then placed it back on his desk, "There is little need to take this girl back if she has willingly left to go to the wolves. We are not saints nor are we heroes."

"But she is in our family now!" Anya took a step forward, daring to speak against her creator.

"Regardless," the Father shrugged, "I am declining for you two to go out there for her. You will put not only your lives on the line, but all the others here. If you disobey me...well, I will put an end to all three of you."

Oscar took in a sharp breath, he had never heard the Father threaten them like that before. He felt Anya tense against the sharp words and he looked away from his creator. The Father stood up and chuckled softly, "Now go, enjoy your few days off before your classes begin, my children."

The two left the office, but looked at each other with determined eyes. Anya nodded first before Oscar followed suit. They left through the front doors of the school in search of their friend. Oscar, the strategist of the two stayed close to Anya as she tracked Emma's scent. Then, they found Emma with the two wolves in the streets. Anya and Oscar laid low from a long distance as to not get their scent tracked by the mutts.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:26 am
"Emma! What are you doing?!" Henry roared making a dash for her but she leaned over the edge. She prayed that they found her note or she'd be splatter on the pavement. "Saving myself from you." She said coldly. Only minutes before had they taken her to another apartment complex this time not abandoned but still they would die tonight. "Stay with me!" Henry begged looking mildly pathetic. "Nay, all you do his hurt me. I want someone who wants me for me and not how I treat my enemies- No closer or I jump!"
"Don't be stupid girl you won't jump!" Sharon cried as Emma smirked.
"Oh won't I?" Please be there to catch me. She thought as she pushed off the edge with her feet. Henry and Sharon gave a loud painful cry as they reached for her missing her completely as she fell toward the ground. "I will always run from you." She mouthed to Henry as the ground drew nearer to her back. She closed her eyes at peace with whatever would come her way, be it death or one of her friends saving her. Either way she wouldn't have to deal with Emily Bronte any more. That was always a plus. . . She supposed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:31 am
It was a stretch, but Oscar dashed beneath the falling Emma and jumped into the air. Catching her wasn't going to be the hard part, but landing on the cement pavement would be. His back took the brunt of the fall as he clung to Emma tightly as he winced from the sudden onset of pain. He looked up to see Anya had raced to the rooftop and began to fight both wolves by herself.

'Damn her anger...' Oscar thought as he helped Emma up, checking her to see if she were hurt, "Dammit, Emma, you can't be doing things like this!"

He then pulled her close to him as he embraced her tightly. His eyes were wide as his body betrayed him at that moment. Why...why was he holding her like this? She was just a dumb human who couldn't take care of herself... Oscar wanted to release her, to push her away from him, but he kept her close to him. Oscar then whispered, "Don't ever do that again."

"Oscar!"

Oscar then looked up to see Anya fighting at the very edge of the building with two transformed wolves. He pulled Emma to the side of the building and stated, "Don't move from this spot! If anyone comes near you, just scream and i'll be right back."

He leaped onto a fire escape ladder and made his way to the top of the roof. Oscar then revealed his claws as he began running towards the two wolves and slashed at both of them. With the sudden surprise, the wolves turned and snapped at Oscar, one catching onto his jacket. Anya then leaped into action to get them away from him.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff