Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Damn, there's a lot of fanworks here.
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fade_the_Pyro
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:22 pm
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn

I'll miss geometry class with you! crying It was fun while it lasted...but now we have morality and faith togather....^^

yes...one of us has to buy a new notebook for it.

Why buy when I can dig up!?

well, you could do that too

Yus! And we will have wonderful RP fun!

YES! WITH KAKASHI!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:28 pm
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn

I'll miss geometry class with you! crying It was fun while it lasted...but now we have morality and faith togather....^^

yes...one of us has to buy a new notebook for it.

YES! WITH KAKASHI!

And various other sex toys interesting chracters!  

SephiLyn

Fade_the_Pyro
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:56 am
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn

YES! WITH KAKASHI!

yes. kakashi -lick- yummmm  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:05 pm
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn

YES! WITH KAKASHI!

Yes.... ninja I hope the teacher doesn't take our notebook of stuff.  

SephiLyn

Fade_the_Pyro
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:11 pm
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn

YES! WITH KAKASHI!

the poooor poooor teacher....maybe we should just write the whole thing in my circle code thing?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:18 pm
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn

YES! WITH KAKASHI!

the poooor poooor teacher....maybe we should just write the whole thing in my circle code thing?

Lyn would go ".....um...wha? Fade!? mad " And then she would scream "God Damnit!" in the middle class!  

SephiLyn

Fade_the_Pyro
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:42 pm
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn

Lyn would go ".....um...wha? Fade!? mad " And then she would scream "God Damnit!" in the middle class!

and then ill be like...GOD DAMMIT...UM....Damn the poeple that are not in morality and faith this block because....this block rocks so much i could just scream!! GOD DAMMIT!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:48 pm
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn

and then ill be like...GOD DAMMIT...UM....Damn the poeple that are not in morality and faith this block because....this block rocks so much i could just scream!! GOD DAMMIT!!

And then the teacher would stare at us and say "....office for j00!" And we'd probably be sent away to a lovely hospital with pillow walls and others who are just like us....  

SephiLyn

Fade_the_Pyro
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:09 pm
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn

And then the teacher would stare at us and say "....office for j00!" And we'd probably be sent away to a lovely hospital with pillow walls and others who are just like us....

OMG! Lyn's responding to herself.....

that was kyn  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:19 pm
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn

that was kyn

Yes...kyn....XD  

SephiLyn

Fade_the_Pyro
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:47 pm
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn

that was kyn

Yes...kyn....XD

yes...

my neck hurts. and my rubberbands are going stretttchhh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:37 pm
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn

that was kyn

Yes...kyn....XD

yes...

my neck hurts. and my rubberbands are going stretttchhh

XD Way to go Fade!  

SephiLyn

Fade_the_Pyro
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:22 pm
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn

yes and be like....why are we here again? oh yeah, because we(or at least one of us) wants to smecks imaginary characters!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:22 pm
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn

yes and be like....why are we here again? oh yeah, because we(or at least one of us) wants to smecks imaginary characters!!

xd Yep! And then we'd have to figure a way to dig out of there with a spoon or convince them that we're not all that crazy which might be rather difficult since we are us.  

SephiLyn

Fade_the_Pyro
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:47 pm
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn
Fade_the_Pyro
SephiLyn

xd Yep! And then we'd have to figure a way to dig out of there with a spoon or convince them that we're not all that crazy which might be rather difficult since we are us.

i could probably convince them, i'm a fair actress  
Damn, there's a lot of fanworks here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces